Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z says he regrets making "Big Pimpin"

Part of getting older/richer. Jay was one of the first of his kind to achieve success in rap and live comfortably enough to lament about it. A lot of rappers from the past 10-15 years are gonna go thru the same thing. Uzi gon be 50 years old kicking himself for surgically attaching a $1M rock in his forehead and making a song with "all my friends are dead" in the hook.

What that nigga did with the video was even funnier. Jay and Bun did it somewhere in the islands. They tried to get Pimp out there. That nigga was like "Naw." He flew to MIA, did his own video shoot, and sent Jay the video. How you gonna film your own shit for someone else's video? lol

stole Jay's video vixen (Vida I believe) that he was gonna use too lol

I'll post the excerpt when I get home

stole Jay's video vixen (Vida I believe) that he was gonna use too lol

I'll post the excerpt when I get home

Lol I remember that part too. Gloria Velez chose up on the pimpin. That white Mercedes Benz CL, Pimp just bought the day before then drove it to Miami for the video shoot.

Girls Girls Girls is terrible compared to big pimpin ,Jay runs through a gamut of stereotypes describing women of different racial backgrounds. That shit wouldn't fly today.

Back