Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
nigga you have been thoroughly subordinated.
you really cant process shit thats not spelled out to you.

do you even know the difference between something happening at a location and something that has nothing to do with the location or company?

you into history right?
Hitler loved his people and lead them to think they could take over the world.
perspective.

fake ass brainy smurf

Hitler led them to failure but I guess the end result matters not. I get it you relate to jayz that’s cute

Omg some of y'all are too smart for your own good

I like how there's this sense that just because there are some folks that didn't come right out and say Jay was a coon or sellout, that somehow that means they are sheep and only do what he says because he can spit a nice 16.

You know how insulting that is? People can like his music, applaud his past efforts and deeds, and still either disagree with him once all the facts are out or in this case, disagree with his approach and thoughts regarding something like this.

The internet and social media has just given you a bullhorn to be even louder in your echo chambers to continue to spew the same rhetoric that only a select few of people agree with you on.

All I've read are the same bullet points

"He invested in a prison monitoring system, but this y'all savior"....

"he's a Black capitalist, all he care about is the bag"

Blah blah blah blah blah blah ... And my thing is, if you really putting in the work like you claim you are, then you don't need any validation from other avatars on the internet or Jay fucking Z!!

But this shit is tiring at this point. Most of the people talking about the shit didn't even know who tf Colin Kaepernick was until he was kneeling but now all of a sudden, you writing passages from Malcom X and you woke like Angela Davis.

And lastly, it's ok to disagree with Jay, to criticize him and all of the above, but like I said, it's insulting to try and shit on other people that disagree with you and your echo chamber of thoughts

Hitler led them to failure but I guess the end result matters not. I get it you relate to jayz that’s cute
And who can you relate to? Rupaul?

Who said I relate? Where did I imply it?

You just and inconsistent dick wave rider.
Just thought of stepping out the box white people created for you makes you sweat.

Hitler went against a superpower and a large ass army also, historian.

Who you lead to anything outside a buffet?

Again, your perspective is shit.

I like how there's this sense that just because there are some folks that didn't come right out and say Jay was a coon or sellout, that somehow that means they are sheep and only do what he says because he can spit a nice 16.

You know how insulting that is? People can like his music, applaud his past efforts and deeds, and still either disagree with him once all the facts are out or in this case, disagree with his approach and thoughts regarding something like this.

The internet and social media has just given you a bullhorn to be even louder in your echo chambers to continue to spew the same rhetoric that only a select few of people agree with you on.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah ... And my thing is, if you really putting in the work like you claim you are, then you don't need any validation from other avatars on the internet or Jay fucking Z!!

But this shit is tiring at this point. Most of the people talking about the shit didn't even know who tf Colin Kaepernick was until he was kneeling but now all of a sudden, you writing passages from Malcom X and you woke like Angela Davis.

And lastly, it's ok to disagree with Jay, to criticize him and all of the above, but like I said, it's insulting to try and shit on other people that disagree with you and your echo chamber of thoughts
Damn.....this shut shit down.
I gotta give props when its due.

I guess I'm a Stan then because I honestly didn't get that from what he said

But at this point, it doesn't matter

Everybody trying to get those retweets so they're just repackaging shit everyone else has said and passing it off as original

Everybody trying to get those retweets so they're just repackaging shit everyone else has said and passing it off as original
Then what did you get from it?

People are searching for outrage.
Fuck listening and logic.

Police are savage animals...not doubt.
They are the problem a majority of the time.
But respect for authority starts at home.

But I guess I'm looking at it wrong if I can't place all the blame on the same as others.

But I guess I'm looking at it wrong if I can't place all the blame on the same as others.
Stop. Police brutality been going on way before single parent homes were the norm. That nigga blaming victims and you niggas going right along with it

And who can you relate to? Rupaul?

Who said I relate? Where did I imply it?

You just and inconsistent dick wave rider.
Just thought of stepping out the box white people created for you makes you sweat.

Hitler went against a superpower and a large ass army also, historian.

Who you lead to anything outside a buffet?

Again, your perspective is shit.

Now you’re just throwing out insults and talking angrily. you Literally sick riding Hitler somebody that would have your family killed and Jay z would’ve sold crack to your mom. Low character cornball bitch nigga white man cum swallower.

So respect authority when the cop beats you to a coma because you raised your voice? Nigga never respond to me again you just a rich slave minded massa following bitch.

Lol nigga the other side is doing the same thing. It’s just as many responses saying niggas ain’t business minded for being anti jayz.

Blah blah blah I get it social media makes people louder and seem divisive. But why we always gotta have friendly debates. We can be passionate and get our point across and sometimes it’s not communicated well. But relax this is not a hate fueled debate. But it is class related and money related. Gotta expect any type of response

I might be alone in this and I'm perfectly ok with that

But I didn't get that he said police brutality exists because of single parent homes in the black community

My interpretation is that he felt because there is a lack of a father figure, that presents the absence of an authoritarian figure so that youth grows up having a sense of uncontrolled and misguided anger that when he is presented with an interaction with the cops, he feels that he himself is the authoritarian and why does he need to comply with a policeman, there creates some hostility there

Now even though that's how I interpreted his thoughts, I still disagree with the point he was trying to make and that's ok but I ain't out here saying that he's saying that police brutality exists because of single parent homes

Back