Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
I'm torn between 2 reasons for them to be dribblin info. First is waiting for something else to happen, that steals people attention from this. Or after the negative backlash from when it was first announced, they're having all their PR people, scrambling to make this look and sound better to pacify people.

You selling Meek short here. Its about his Roley, his Rolls & niggas hating.

And don't forget "benji"

He is smart,.he is playing the chess that everyone is attributing to Jay. Think Jay pulled this off thinking it was gonna go smooth. Think Jay dont got a tiered force of advocates and "influencers" ready for rebuke and rebuttal.

Cant strike you when you stick and move, when you dont show where your protection is, what you are willing to sacrifice. You really think this nigga wanna job? He dont want no job and he knows the nfl ain't gonna sign him. It's to reignite the notion of the denial is based on standing up and not due to his talent level.

As long as Jay doesnt know where to aim, he cant shoot. He can however have niggaz like Wiley try to bait him out the fox hole. Nah, I see now that this man is way more intellectual than I thought he was. Just in how he is handling this make me proud of him.

He understands

This is why Kaep needs to speak out imo... niggas just speaking on all sorts of shit for him and making assumptions.

Kap aint kneel for this..
Kap dont wanna play for the NFL no more..
Kap dont want this..
Kap dont fuck with that..

everybody tryna talk for him except him.. Id like to hear from him myself instead of all these folks saying what Kap fucks with or doesn't fuck with

This is why Kaep needs to speak out imo... niggas just speaking on all sorts of shit for him and making assumptions.

Kap aint kneel for this..
Kap dont wanna play for the NFL no more..
Kap dont want this..
Kap dont fuck with that..

everybody tryna talk for him except him.. Id like to hear from him myself instead of all these folks saying what Kap fucks with or doesn't fuck with
That's understandable, and maybe at some point he does that or maybe at no point he does that.

But when he releases a quote from a book highlighted with what he highlighted. Its pretty cut and dry in answering a few of those questions.

But leaving it open to interpretation also allows him to not allow himself to be pulled into an orchestrated shit show

Dukie.gif

Back