Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
No fool. Mad at the nfl because they punished people for bringing attention to police brutality. You sound retarded fam.

It was about the money. And white ppl not spend money on the nfl.

Rich ppl don’t give a fuck about the police.

Y’all give Kaep to much props while trying to shit on Hov like he hasn’t done more and put his money to many causes regarding this shit. Try and deny that

Y’all give Kaep to much props while trying to shit on Hov like he hasn’t done more and put his money to many causes regarding this shit. Try and deny that

Whatever dickweed

List his accolades fam

Can’t challenge a man blackness when he’s actually doing things for the black community in and out the public eyes

And y’all have a problem with even though he’s making a difference.

Y’all the type that sets us back.

Crabs

So why the hate for Kap y’all acting like he ain’t been doing nothing and then got niggas ready to turn on him behind jay z. If you don’t think that’s a legit issue vs some new clothing line idkwtf to tell you. Foh

How we crabs for seeing bullshit and peeping it early? Deep inside all y’all know when you saw meek the clothing line and that white girl y’all knew jay was on that bullshit. In complete denial. Being Bamboozled in broad daylight.

And niggas doing coon shit don’t erase positive shit and positive shit don’t erase coon shit

How we crabs for seeing bullshit and peeping it early? Deep inside all y’all know when you saw meek the clothing line and that white girl y’all knew jay was on that bullshit. In complete denial. Being Bamboozled in broad daylight.

And niggas doing coon shit don’t erase positive shit and positive shit don’t erase coon shit

He talks Black business and spends money on black ventures too

What’s the problem?

Why was it weak? Nigga had enough to prove he was being blackballed.

What he need to speak on it more for?p

Folks thought the point of the lawsuit was to expose the NFL.

Hell...didn't Kap get backlash for settling wit the NFL??? This is why I find all this "anger" towards Jay-Z hilarious.

It's amazing how people have selective amnesia.

B/c I remember the reaction when Kap settled wit the NFL and signed a NDA. He was called all types of sell out names...betraying the cause...he only did it for the money...he got played. And VERY lil info was disclosed. Yet...everyone came up wit their own conclusion. Actin like they were right there. Like they knew the EXACT details of the his agreement. Even gettin mad at Kap for not speaking about the settlement...DESPITE THE FACT...the muthfucca signed a NDA.

But we're here now. At this rate...it just seems like folks just wanna be mad...just to be mad. They read or hear what they wanna hear. Pick apart whateva pieces that benefits their argument. They either think they know ALL details (even tho very lil is disclosed)...or...they feel entitled to wanting all the details NOW.

There is not ONE pathway to social justice. Which is why I support Kap...Jay...Malcolm (didn't like his deal at first, but brotha is about action)...and any other person puttin in work. Enough wit the criticism...arguing...turning on each other. That shyt benefits the opposition. The energy folks put into criticize & argue, use that same exact energy to come up wit SOLUTIONS.

Last edited:
If the black men were in the house then maybe police brutality wouldn’t exist. So therefore give me some money and I’ll throw some concerts and I’ll sell some t shirts. How will any of this stop police brutality? Did y’all ever stop to ask why Eric Reid is still collecting NFL checks? Why did Kaepernick take a payout from the NFL? Why does he want to still play in the NFL? Man Jay Z is not responsible for stopping racism what are you doing?

Back