Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
That's just Dos competitive spirit, nigga probably got a bi racial 5'7 thick hip, thick lip,big chested, thick ass thang at his feet right now..sitting up in a sleep number bed wit a real oak wood head board. Eating his well prepared breakfast from his white chef that he doesnt give holidays off to

Listening to us broke niggaz argue about a rich nigga, and his bi racial bitch climbs to the top of his king size bed to give him top..here go Germz, PM88 and Hellczar talking bout jay..

Here go Dos
. 10400d407433139de6fea94b785b813a753ed6a1.gif

This his I feel.
Don't matter how its framed.....shit should already had been started.

But let put all the weight on one guys words then crucify him for not being truthful.....but after that...what?

Jayz sold us out....noe what?
NFL lied....now what?

If its already in action do we really need to put that much weight on it?

Sounds to me like a bunch of people mad at a black man that cant change white action even tho y'all know he couldn't.
But y'all still mad.

We mad cause he claims it's about social injustice while pushing aside and pushing it ahead of a social injustice issue already in progress on some "enough already" shit.

Wack is wack no matter how you dress it.

That's just Dos competitive spirit, nigga probably got a bi racial 5'7 thick hip, thick lip,big chested, thick ass thang at his feet right now..sitting up in a sleep number bed wit a real oak wood head board. Eating his well prepared breakfast from his white chef that he doesnt give holidays off to

Listening to us broke niggaz argue about a rich nigga, and his bi racial bitch climbs to the top of his king size bed to give him top..here go Germz, PM88 and Hellczar talking bout jay..

Here go Dos
.View attachment 164140
All true but why wife all black and i dont have white Cook.

It's hoe shit all around.

It was a "here niggers, now shut up" move
OK..not that I disagree but...why would anyone think that would work?
What accountability do we hold in this?

Funny, I don't see jay as a token to shut black people up. I see him as an image to attack while they move in silence.

A distraction.
And it's work but not how people think.

Too many people looking the wrong way.

He's there to absorb attacks.

We mad cause he claims it's about social injustice while pushing aside and pushing it ahead of a social injustice issue already in progress on some "enough already" shit.

Wack is wack no matter how you dress it.

This is pretty much what I've been saying from the jump about this situation. I was being cautiously optimistic about everything but I was also very aware that the events that so far has transpired would most likely occur. If Jay-Z wanted to work with the NFL to help his artist who work for his company get more global exposure then he should've just did so without all the other fanfare or press conferences. His company still could've donated money to whatever charity they wanted to and he wouldn't be as ridiculed for belittling the movement and work these players have put in. Instead he piggybacked off what they started and pretty much chastised them publicly.

One thing I keep hearing and seeing people post that just doesn't make a lot of sense to me is the way some are trying to bash the players for continuing to work while still being vocal about these issues. These players who continue to work, protest, and donate their time and money to these causes should be highly commended and not denigrated. Their skill is highly specialized in a sense due to the NFL being the only real league to make a living plying their trade. These players are in a very fickle situation where they could lose employment which will hurt their families and the money to help fund their philanthropic efforts. They also use their status as players to assist in their good deeds by securing funding, advertising, and donations for their off the field endeavors. Not to mention all the backlash and threats they get from the public.

Jay-Z doesn't need the NFL for anything because he has already built up massive connections and wealth through different means. If he and his colleagues wanted to start up different programs he could do it easily. I mean he already has programs up and running.

Back