Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
All is laid before you..

How and why has been explained ad nauseum..

And when someone says someone is being dense rehashing what has already been explained is never the next move.

This sounds like jay is responsible for gentrification in Brooklyn.

How is he a cover?

So black people are not smart enough to not fall for it?

What exactly is her covering?

Was people wishing for hope?
Who says we are to follow him step for step?

What's the real problem?
U keep making this about what black people believe. I'm telling you that the NFL will use the pressure of what white people believe and act like they believe to pressure black players

You know how white people say when we talk about actual shit..what about black on black crime..

Well, Jay's deal is their what about black on black crime. In a public forum it kills the conversation, that type of shit was why Kap felt he had to kneel..to force the conversation

The fuck?
Get along with what?

My God dude....if it's not spelled out you and alot of people y'all just don't get it.

When have I ever implied that? Why would I start now?

Geezus

Bruh ijs nobody expected jay to change white people or save the world. But y’all took any criticism of this shit as people being hurt because he betrayed us. No we saw it for wtf it was and now we know and it is what it is. Now y’all trying to say why did we expect so much lol we didn’t tho.

Y’all know damn well it’s not going to be anything substantial coming from this. But are mad because we don’t just believe it. FOH

The fuck?
Get along with what?

My God dude....if it's not spelled out you and alot of people y'all just don't get it.

When have I ever implied that? Why would I start now?

Geezus

Spell it out. A person who knows what they are talking about has no problem explaining

That’s too convenient. At the end of the day jay could have said no. He’s already rich.
Say no for who?
People that already think he a sellout and don't like him?

So because he already got money he should say no to racists business men? The same racist businesses men already rich players continue to play for?
Dinyt Jerry Jones have them same dudes at his house?

The energy seems inconsistent.

Is it fuck em all or is it fuck jay cuz he got money and can walk away? Or is it just that he said he can do something he knows he can't do because he's working for racists...when some players use that same racist hand out money to do things in the community.

I'm curious

Bruh ijs nobody expected jay to change white people or save the world. But y’all took any criticism of this shit as people being hurt because he betrayed us. No we saw it for wtf it was and now we know and it is what it is. Now y’all trying to say why did we expect so much lol we didn’t tho.

Y’all know damn well it’s not going to be anything substantial coming from this. But are mad because we don’t just believe it. FOH
Like I said inconsistent energy.

Say no for who?
People that already think he a sellout and don't like him?

So because he already got money he should say no to racists business men? The same racist businesses men already rich players continue to play for?
Dinyt Jerry Jones have them same dudes at his house?

The energy seems inconsistent.

Is it fuck em all or is it fuck jay cuz he got money and can walk away? Or is it just that he said he can do something he knows he can't do because he's working for racists...when some players use that same racist hand out money to do things in the community.

I'm curious

I’m hella confused right now. Did Jay pick this up in the name of social justice?

So Dos wants niggas to see the big picture can’t talk about how Kap and Reid were done dirty by their employer because they still want to work there. Despite a professional football best way to do their craft being the nfl. So instead of getting the nfl to treat them fairly(I know folks think jobs don’t have to treat you right if you get paid a certain amount) and to further explain why they weren’t treated fair. As Germs stated they ain’t even addressed the why of this.

So we get jay z who people want to believe he can be a businessman that cares about profit and the people. But we looked at this nfl deal as sketchy. Because it’s 32 billionaires who all of a sudden will do something positive and work with Jay z another billionaire.

Now knowing about this country how many really believe in social change from billionaires? Has anything made us feel that’s not just a dream?

And no being rich does not inherently mean you will be selfish or evil or whatever. But acting like the upper class is for changing the status quo is silly isn’t it.

Y’all are pro black business why Hov ain’t work with any other black businesses? Unless you count his clothing line. Like what are Hov supporters seeing that we aren’t?

So Dos wants niggas to see the big picture can’t talk about how Kap and Reid were done dirty by their employer because they still want to work there. Despite a professional football best way to do their craft being the nfl. So instead of getting the nfl to treat them fairly(I know folks think jobs don’t have to treat you right if you get paid a certain amount) and to further explain why they weren’t treated fair. As Germs stated they ain’t even addressed the why of this.

So we get jay z who people want to believe he can be a businessman that cares about profit and the people. But we looked at this nfl deal as sketchy. Because it’s 32 billionaires who all of a sudden will do something positive and work with Jay z another billionaire.

Now knowing about this country how many really believe in social change from billionaires? Has anything made us feel that’s not just a dream?

And no being rich does not inherently mean you will be selfish or evil or whatever. But acting like the upper class is for changing the status quo is silly isn’t it.

Y’all are pro black business why Hov ain’t work with any other black businesses? Unless you count his clothing line. Like what are Hov supporters seeing that we aren’t?
You dont even know how stupid this sounds...
So all people with money dont want to change the game?
Cool.

Back