Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
The concert bullshit was to be expected but let’s face it, the people who truly give a shit demand more. From the beginning I’ve had very low expectations because of the parties involved (Jay, the NFL, & to an lesser extent Reid & Kaep). Unfortunately for whatever small strides this venture may bring, thanks to everything that’s happened beforehand it will go down as a failure in a lot of people eyes (but not the people that could make shit happen). Unless a clear concise outline is out there showing “hey this is what we’re gonna do, who’s involved, who it helps” then no ones gonna take it seriously. Slapping a logo that says “inspire change” turns me all the way the fuck off.

Eric Reid gets no cool points for that tweet neither does Kaep’s half steppin ass. They shouldn’t even worry about him. If Jay & his people don’t wanna come with something then they should be “inspired” to do so. So far I don’t see shit.

Well...why not wait and see.

Has it occurred to anyone their deliberately droppin info drip by drip? No one in this thread was in that meeting. No one knows the exact deals...the the contracts signed, etc.

So to think folks know the WHOLE deal based of a fraction of info that being dropped like crumbles...its quite funny. But ok. Whateva get folks talkin. Lol.

I'm torn between 2 reasons for them to be dribblin info. First is waiting for something else to happen, that steals people attention from this. Or after the negative backlash from when it was first announced, they're having all their PR people, scrambling to make this look and sound better to pacify people.

We past kneeling let’s now listen to niggaz scream to us about garbage ass Roleys
You selling Meek short here. Its about his Roley, his Rolls & niggas hating.