Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
Niggas acting like anything a black man gon do when it comes to these issues they need Kaep stamp of approval like he the end all be all.

We have dudes like D. Davis for the Saints out here making entire cities change laws that go against us and ppl like Reid dissing that same group for doing it their way to make change.

Certain niggas are made to be pawns, they can't even grasp simple shit.

There's a big difference between working FOR somebody and working WITH somebody. Kap is a peon. They can tell Kap "you wear red again and you're fired" and he has to stfu and do it. They can't tell Jay SHIT.

Kap getting rehired DOES NOTHING, he's a pawn on the table. You need a nigga who can sit at the table and create change and Kap aint one of em.

The thing is... Jay is already doing social justice work WITHOUT the NFL... lol

What's the problem with tackling the issues from multiple angles?

Is the nfl in your opinion the group to help with any social issues? Do they have a history of it? Why should we give them the benefit of the doubt?

This same dude went after LSU football team for spending 25 million on new facilities this year talking about that could have went to scholarships.

If his ass would have pay attention and seen the school did not spend a dime and it was former players (some his teammates at LSU) that donated their own money for the exact reason it was used for. Some players that donated had to let him know that they gave the money and donated to scholarship fund at the same time even though shit was right in front of him if he just looked.

Same dude that saying Hov is taking a check from the NFL is a sellout at the same time accepting a check from the NFL.

Dude heart is in the right place but dude just being saying shit without getting facts first.

Him going to LSU and their spending has nothing to do with what is being discussed.

Come on Captain, now you're just saying stuff that does not pertain to what is being discussed.

A nigga working with a company he was just against when he does not need too. But to y’all we mad and judging too quickly

Reid dissed Davis?

Kap is begging to work with the NFL, are you anti Kap? Yes or no? He doesn't need the NFL.

A nigga working with a company he was just against when he does not need too. But to y’all we mad and judging too quickly

Reid dissed Davis?

He dissed the entire players coalition. Them dudes like Davis, Jenkins Mccoruty brothers have made so many things happen with law changes and program for blacks in so many cities even racist ass Mass.

Reid dissed that group which is foul as fuck when they out here making real change and not just talking about it.

Action >>>>>

I love when you get into your play dumb bag
I'm not playing dumb at all but the conversation seems to be steering towards whatever Jay is doing is pointless because it's not going to end all racism

I just wanna know what happened to this, "“I said no to the Super Bowl/ You need me, I don’t need you,”. I just feel you dont need this particular set of rich white people to accomplish what he claims to want to accomplish. I feel he could of literally hired people to find a way to circumvent the NFL & stick a bigger thorn in their side.
You a crazy famous, supposed billionaire, but still asking if you can sit at lunch tables to talk. When you have money and influence you supposed to make these mayo devils feel what its like you cross you. Do exactly what they do to us.

Now folks are going to shit on Kap, (who has kept silence) to defend this nigga Jay. Smh

Black ppl need to stop it, just because the nigga signed Beans and Lil Chris and did a song with Biggie doesn't mean the nigga made a wrong turn smh dayum

He dissed the entire players coalition. Them dudes like Davis, Jenkins Mccoruty brothers have made so many things happen with law changes and program for blacks in so many cities even racist ass Mass.

Reid dissed that group which is foul as fuck when they out here making real change and not just talking about it.

Action >>>>>

Like what tho? What laws? Not even being funny. And didn’t he diss the players union years ago when this all popped into off?

Action >>>>>

Dude what law change that they have made?? Laws, you said, so that means more than one. Niggas will say anything to defend this nigga Jay-z, just because the nigga did a song with Alicia Keys smh dayum man

I did not know Players can change law?? What is you talking about law changes?? What law was changed in what city/state by these niggas?

I'm not playing dumb at all but the conversation seems to be steering towards whatever Jay is doing is pointless because it's not going to end all racism

Well the other is just as unrealistic. Trust in this rich rapper to convince rich white men to do more for the people who work for them

Like what tho? What laws? Not even being funny. And didn’t he diss the players union years ago when this all popped into off?
Dude what law change that they have made?? Laws, you said, so that means more than one. Niggas will say anything to defend this nigga Jay-z, just because the nigga did a song with Alicia Keys smh dayum man

I did not know Players can change law?? What is you talking about law changes?? What law was changed in what city/state by these niggas?

Heres one

“Louisiana is one of only two states where you can be convicted of a felony without a unanimous jury verdict,” the New Orleans Saints linebacker told USA TODAY Sports. “The reason it’s bad is that Louisiana is (by some measures) leading the nation in wrongful convictions."This shows the system is not working.”

Earlier this year, Davis and Saints tight end Benjamin Watson threw their weight behind House Bill 265, which was passed to restore voting rights for ex-felons on probation or parole in Louisiana, beginning in March 2019.

This is the full story last year with some more good nuggets

Back