Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
Let's stay on topic sir

What do you think is the move? What do you see as the bigger picture

What are you referring to when you say power?

That question is part of the topic.

What do you expect to happen? World hunger and racism ending? Im confused by your confusion.

You didn't know?

It's MLK, Malcolm X, Pac then Kap.

Hold up, You forgot one

We agreeing too much in here, know I had to fuk wit ya.....
qoVu6x9.png

When Apple made great shit, everything went through Steve Jobs. Now they make the same shit over and over because everybody at the table.

Sometimes it all good
There business model has been the same, Steve Jobs actually is the one that pushed the idea of allowing people to voice there opinions.

There business model has been the same, Steve Jobs actually is the one that pushed the idea of allowing people to voice there opinions.

I read dude was egotistical but you're probably right so I will not combat that.

That question is part of the topic.

What do you expect to happen? World hunger and racism ending? Im confused by your confusion.
You're answering my direct questions with questions.
I am confused on how you can not expound on statements that you have made.

Like I said, I am not mad at this. I just don't think there is a big picture besides $. But I don't know shit like you don't know shit. I am very open to whatever happens but im not expecting anything at all besides money in both Jayz and the NFLs pockets

Davis and Watson used the NFL funding to help change a law Louisiana.

I think that is the same goal. Fund programs that will affect change

Serious question in your opinion would that law have been changed without Davis and Watson?

You're answering my direct questions with questions.
I am confused on how you can not expound on statements that you have made.

Like I said, I am not mad at this. I just don't think there is a big picture besides $. But I don't know shit like you don't know shit. I am very open to whatever happens but im not expecting anything at all besides money in both Jayz and the NFLs pockets

The bottom line is we don't know any of the details.

With that said, would yall feel a way if he was working with the NBA instead? Would u be expecting him to end world hunger?

If he was working with the NBA to help with social justice niggas would be applauding jay for his efforts. It's only an issue because it's the NFL.

Why? Because Kap is out of a job.

So all of this "what is he REALLY doing" means nothing. Niggas only want to know the details because of this kap shit.

Serious question in your opinion would that law have been changed without Davis and Watson?

To be real IDK,

I just know they pushed that shit. They know how foul the courts are with taking the rights away from us by sending us to jail on bullshit felony charges so we cant vote on shit that affects the city they live in.

Getting our rights back is a step and the next step is criminal reform back home with teaching us to know our rights.

With that said, would yall feel a way if he was working with the NBA instead? Would u be expecting him to end world hunger?

If he was working with the NBA to help with social justice niggas would be applauding jay for his efforts. It's only an issue because it's the NFL.

Why? Because Kap is out of a job.

So all of this "what is he REALLY doing" means nothing. Niggas only want to know the details because of this kap shit.

The horrible track record of the nfl and its owners doesn't have anything to do with it?

The nfl coming out with this yet the dolphins team owner Stephen Ross in the process of throwing Trump a 2020 fundraiser don't have niggas wanting to know details?

Imma just speak on this because it's the only point that has to do with what we (me & you) are talking about.

So we agree we don't know shit. But yet you claim that you see a bigger picture. Would you not agree that, since in fact we don't know anything really about this, capping for it is just as egregious as shitting on it? You are participating in the same activities, just the opposite ends of the spectrum.

So why you riding for this so hard? Because it's one of your favorite rappers?

The horrible track record of the nfl and its owners doesn't have anything to do with it?

The nfl coming out with this yet the dolphins team owner Stephen Ross in the process of throwing Trump a 2020 fundraiser don't have niggas wanting to know details?

Robert Kraft popping bottles with Meek while running a sex trafficking ring means nothing?

I'm halfway joking, but 1 owner doesn't represent the entire league.

At the end of the day the NFL has mostly black players and that's not going to change. You know it, they know it, we all know it. So something has to give.

If Jay feels he can step in and create change, why not give him a chance?

All facts.

The NFL pledged that money with the players but they actually using that shit in the right way and I know whites aint liking what the players are doing with the NFL.

Imma just speak on this because it's the only point that has to do with what we (me & you) are talking about.

So we agree we don't know shit. But yet you claim that you see a bigger picture. Would you not agree that, since in fact we don't know anything really about this, capping for it is just as egregious as shitting on it? You are participating in the same activities, just the opposite ends of the spectrum.

So why you riding for this so hard? Because it's one of your favorite rappers?

What am i riding for? All I've been saying is give the nigga a chance and lets see what happens.

99% of my posts have been pointing out niggas hypocrisy on how they don't even know what they're upset about.

To be real IDK

I just know they pushed that shit. They know how foul the courts are with taking the rights away from us by sending us to jail on bullshit felony charges so we cant vote on shit that affects the city they live in.

Getting our rights back is a step and the next step is criminal reform back home with teaching us to know our rights.

Exactly but yet you keep trying to give them damn near all the credit for it.

They helped and deserve credit for that but at the same time the ball was already rolling down hill.

The nfl trying to do a lot of bandwagon hopping on and get an "we not racist" image clean up on a lot shit where the leg work has been done and the people close to the finish line already.

They get the media to come out and shine some light and that might make them speed up the process of shit that was already going to happen without them.

I'm not going to give the nfl credit for shit like that.

What am i riding for? All I've been saying is give the nigga a chance and lets see what happens.

99% of my posts have been pointing out niggas hypocrisy on how they don't even know what they're upset about.
You have stated you see the bigger picture. That's more then give it a chance.

Robert Kraft popping bottles with Meek while running a sex trafficking ring means nothing?

I'm halfway joking, but 1 owner doesn't represent the entire league.

At the end of the day the NFL has mostly black players and that's not going to change. You know it, they know it, we all know it. So something has to give.

If Jay feels he can step in and create change, why not give him a chance?

I've already stated I'm taking a wait and see approach with Jay z. The nfl though is on some bullshit

Man fuck Travis Scott lol
Because Jay has consistently through out hiphop done the same shit, and I dont get why people have an issue seeing this. Jay consistently sees someone having an organic movement with people behind it. A movement where if you know this person's history has been a long time coming through hard work. Jay will jump infront of that movement and say to the public, "oh that's what yall doing? That's lame, this what I'm doing, and if you dont understand it, you lame, stay over there wit the lames, the real one over here wit me".

And all the insecure niggaz afraid to be seen as not in the mindfrane of this gawd body genius, run over to his side and leave whatever organic movement another nigga worked hard to get. And jump on Jay's wave. He takes the momentum of what someone else built and uses it to further himself.

In rap, that was cool, cause rap is music. This right here, what Kap was kneeling for was more than the anthem. It was a protest, a protest of things still happening that the NFL chose it side saying it wanted no parts of.

For this dude to say we past that we over here?

Its that same shit he always do..its only gonna serve his interest. It's more meaning full than his interest..

But yall have that

Back