Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
Why are you asking me captain?

Wait and see like you are doing with Jay

Niggas quick to ask somebody else about their plans when what they are saying makes sense and shoots holes in their stance.

You aint seem to have this same energy with wanting to know Jayz plan and his time-frame

For the past couple of pages you been shittin on Jay for not releasing every single detail of how he plans to fix all of the problems that plague the black community and questioning why folks would want to wait for more details to emerge before judging the move, but when asked what YOUR plan and timeframe are...silence

You said all that wait and see shit was over.. your words not mine fam

For the past couple of pages you been shittin on Jay for not releasing every single detail of how he plans to fix all of the problems that plague the black community and questioning why folks would want to wait for more details to emerge before judging the move, but when asked what YOUR plan and timeframe are...silence

You said all that wait and see shit was over.. your words not mine fam

You trolling now. I get it. You have nothing to bring to the table but now troll me.

When you can't defend your stance, the objective is to troll the person who posts you can't debunk

You got it captain

Jay can't fix police brutality captain. Let's stick to this.

"well if Jay-z and the NFL can't cut the tree down, how you gonna do it" Lol Breh stop it.

You knew dayum well Jay and the NFL aint doing shit for black folks and you and other niggas in here don't wanna say because the nigga made "Sunshine" and he is the head of Roc Nation and that looks good for black ppl.

The nigga is cooning.

I understand why most believe he wasn't hired by the NFL. My thing is yall not picking a side.

It's either yall want niggas (colin, jay-z, reid, all niggas) to stop fucking with the NFL or yall cool with niggas working with the NFL including Colin and Jay. It can't be both.

Yall can't be protesting for Colin to get his job back with this "evil" corporation but in the next breath mad cuz another black dude is working with them too. That doesn't make logicial sense.

But in reality he not getting that job back the nfl not doing it. So saying well if he had this and this y’all would be etc etc is pointless cause the NFL is sticking too it. If niggas don’t want to fuck with Jay Z who has more money than Reid and Colin and more influence. And could’ve did social justice work without the NFL? Did Hov need the NFL? Do you feel like this is going to really change anything. We can wait and see but can’t blame us fo looking at this as shady.

But back to players working and Hov. NFL is able to act up because they are the highest tier and most popular sport. It would be nice if they didn’t have a plantation mindset and donated billions to charities but nobody believes the nfl will do that. Nor believe Jay Z can influence them too.

And then if we don’t like it y’all want us to formulate a plan on what we want from the NFL? An alternative to what Hov is doing?

You trolling now. I get it. You have nothing to bring to the table but now troll me.

When you can't defend your stance, the objective is to troll the person who posts you can't debunk

You got it captain

Jay can't fix police brutality captain. Let's stick to this.

"well if Jay-z and the NFL can't cut the tree down, how you gonna do it" Lol Breh stop it.

You knew dayum well Jay and the NFL aint doing shit for black folks and you and other niggas in here don't wanna say because the nigga made "Sunshine" and he is the head of Roc Nation and that looks good for black ppl.

The nigga is cooning.

No trolling here.. im just showing you how silly it looks to expect one person to produce a plan to fix all the issues with the black community right after the announcement of a partnership deal and for it to produce results immediately...

You fix it by putting the right ppl in the right places.

Like Trump trying to keep it all white by putting ppl in the right places.

Word to everybody that didnt vote
Interesting point. But that gets accomplished by signing a deal with the NFL. Cool.

So yall don't have a problem with blacks working with the NFL?
Nope. If they quit and go into business for themselves they’re still dealing with racists when they promote on google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. they get supplies from racists etc. they’ll still be dealing with it. So what’s the difference?

She 100% gassed Jay's position in this lol. If you say you dont know but you trust him and will wait and see how it develops, there isnt much i can say about that. But if i saw this video and nothing else, I'd think he became and executive in the NFL tbh.

Also from a lot of the comments i saw. The people that follow her are probably all single black women who put "positive vibes only", in any and everywhere they can. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Back