Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
But in reality he not getting that job back the nfl not doing it. So saying well if he had this and this y’all would be etc etc is pointless cause the NFL is sticking too it. If niggas don’t want to fuck with Jay Z who has more money than Reid and Colin and more influence. And could’ve did social justice work without the NFL? Did Hov need the NFL? Do you feel like this is going to really change anything. We can wait and see but can’t blame us fo looking at this as shady.

But back to players working and Hov. NFL is able to act up because they are the highest tier and most popular sport. It would be nice if they didn’t have a plantation mindset and donated billions to charities but nobody believes the nfl will do that. Nor believe Jay Z can influence them too.

And then if we don’t like it y’all want us to formulate a plan on what we want from the NFL? An alternative to what Hov is doing?

What are you mad about? Can you answer that?

What makes him a lame?? Dude is stating the obvious for those who are thinking and looking pass Jayz the rapper.

This same dude went after LSU football team for spending 25 million on new facilities this year talking about that could have went to scholarships.

If his ass would have pay attention and seen the school did not spend a dime and it was former players (some his teammates at LSU) that donated their own money for the exact reason it was used for. Some players that donated had to let him know that they gave the money and donated to scholarship fund at the same time even though shit was right in front of him if he just looked.

Same dude that saying Hov is taking a check from the NFL is a sellout at the same time accepting a check from the NFL.

Dude heart is in the right place but dude just being saying shit without getting facts first.

For the past couple of pages you been shittin on Jay for not releasing every single detail of how he plans to fix all of the problems that plague the black community and questioning why folks would want to wait for more details to emerge before judging the move, but when asked what YOUR plan and timeframe are...silence

You said all that wait and see shit was over.. your words not mine fam
He doing his part. He on here telling niggas hold these ppl accountable for what they say out their mouth. Entertainers/politicians don’t have power, the people empower them.

They can’t do shit, they can’t fix shit, just stand next to a power base that tell them what to do.

We can’t do anything until we address the hatred and lack of courage in our community. That’s not how shit works here. Nobody is going to do something for people cause they feel sorry. WE made them integrate and they maneuvered. We stopped maneuvering once crack destroyed the community and left us living in literal war zones

last time we asked people outside to fix something for us, they started giving out mandatory life sentences for nonviolent offenses to fix a problem they caused in the first place

Now we're getting somewhere.

So if colin got his job back, yall beef with the NFL would be resolved. Am I understanding this right?

No. The issue is why was he blackballed in the first place? If he got his job back and then it happens to another person for another political view and Colin didn’t speak on it then he would face the same fire as Hov.

I think y’all issue is y’all view as jumping the gun by criticizing Hov

Nope. If they quit and go into business for themselves they’re still dealing with racists when they promote on google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. they get supplies from racists etc. they’ll still be dealing with it. So what’s the difference?

So you have no problem with Jay working with the NFL?

But in reality he not getting that job back the nfl not doing it. So saying well if he had this and this y’all would be etc etc is pointless cause the NFL is sticking too it. If niggas don’t want to fuck with Jay Z who has more money than Reid and Colin and more influence. And could’ve did social justice work without the NFL? Did Hov need the NFL? Do you feel like this is going to really change anything. We can wait and see but can’t blame us fo looking at this as shady.

But back to players working and Hov. NFL is able to act up because they are the highest tier and most popular sport. It would be nice if they didn’t have a plantation mindset and donated billions to charities but nobody believes the nfl will do that. Nor believe Jay Z can influence them too.

And then if we don’t like it y’all want us to formulate a plan on what we want from the NFL? An alternative to what Hov is doing?

The thing is... Jay is already doing social justice work WITHOUT the NFL... lol

What's the problem with tackling the issues from multiple angles?

Last edited:
No. The issue is why was he blackballed in the first place? If he got his job back and then it happens to another person for another political view and Colin didn’t speak on it then he would face the same fire as Hov.

I think y’all issue is y’all view as jumping the gun by criticizing Hov

That doesn't even make sense. Colin would be under fire for any fuck up the NFL may do in the future? lol yall just saying anything at this point.

No trolling here.. im just showing you how silly it looks to expect one person to produce a plan to fix all the issues with the black community right after the announcement of a partnership deal and for it to produce results immediately...

Captain,

You want it to make it seem silly to save face and defend this nigga on his fuck shit.

I did not strike a deal, when one strike a deal ppl want details

That's like a candidate running for a president with no plans. Who go say "let's wait and see" besides black ppl (that's silly there)

So it's silly for black ppl to want know a person's plan

I have a problem with undermining what Kap has started. He’s piggybacking off that for resources for himself and that’s where I take offense.

So for you this whole protest is about Kap?

If Kap gets a job with the NFL then what?

1. Denial – The first reaction is denial. In this stage, individuals believe the diagnosis is somehow mistaken, and cling to a false, preferable reality.
  2. Anger – When the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue, they become frustrated, especially at proximate individuals. Certain psychological responses of a person undergoing this phase would be: "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; "Who is to blame?"; "Why would this happen?".
  3. Bargaining – The third stage involves the hope that the individual can avoid a cause of grief. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. People facing less serious trauma can bargain or seek compromise. Examples include the terminally ill person who "negotiates with God" to attend a daughter's wedding or an attempt to bargain for more time to live in exchange for a reformed lifestyle.
  4. Depression – "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die soon, so what's the point?"; "I miss my loved one; why go on?"
    During the fourth stage, the individual despairs at the recognition of their mortality. In this state, the individual may become silent, refuse visitors and spend much of the time mournful and sullen.
  5. Acceptance – "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it; I may as well prepare for it."
    In this last stage, individuals embrace mortality or inevitable future, or that of a loved one, or other tragic event. People dying may precede the survivors in this state, which typically comes with a calm, retrospective view for the individual, and a stable condition of emotions.

So for you this whole protest is about Kap?

If Kap gets a job with the NFL then what?
You don’t piggyback off someone and then turn around and undermine them for your own personal gain. And if they sign him the shit don’t stop.

You don’t piggyback off someone and then turn around and undermine them for your own personal gain. And if they sign him the shit don’t stop.

Was Jay-Z working on social justice before this kap shit took place? Yes or no?

But it's placed on him and only him to change a system with the NFL.

No one else being called out?

Why not?

Cuz he made the deal?
What about black cops not doing their part?
Black lawyers helping convict black people...
Black people not being pillars in their community where crime is allowed to fester which breeds alot of this shit with cops, lawyers criminals.

It's all on jayz?
I cant say fuck him without saying fuck alot of other people.

Alot of people look funny in the light.
But all of a sudden.....one man can't change the world so get mad at him.
Make this make sense and I will shut up for at least a week.

Lol bruh we say fuck black cops and fuck black people who lock other blacks up unfairly. Kampala Harris hearing it all the time. But the people saying it you don’t agree with

Don’t spin this into saying I’m pro crime some people need to be gone

Niggas acting like anything a black man gon do when it comes to these issues they need Kaep stamp of approval like he the end all be all.

We have dudes like D. Davis for the Saints out here making entire cities change laws that go against us and ppl like Reid dissing that same group for doing it their way to make change.

What are you mad about? Can you answer that?

A nigga working with a company he was just against when he does not need too. But to y’all we mad and judging too quickly
Niggas acting like anything a black man gon do when it comes to these issues they need Kaep stamp of approval like he the end all be all.

We have dudes like D. Davis for the Saints out here making entire cities change laws that go against us and ppl like Reid dissing that same group for doing it their way to make change.

Reid dissed Davis?

1. Denial – The first reaction is denial. In this stage, individuals believe the diagnosis is somehow mistaken, and cling to a false, preferable reality.
  2. Anger – When the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue, they become frustrated, especially at proximate individuals. Certain psychological responses of a person undergoing this phase would be: "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; "Who is to blame?"; "Why would this happen?".
  3. Bargaining – The third stage involves the hope that the individual can avoid a cause of grief. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. People facing less serious trauma can bargain or seek compromise. Examples include the terminally ill person who "negotiates with God" to attend a daughter's wedding or an attempt to bargain for more time to live in exchange for a reformed lifestyle.
  4. Depression – "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die soon, so what's the point?"; "I miss my loved one; why go on?"
    During the fourth stage, the individual despairs at the recognition of their mortality. In this state, the individual may become silent, refuse visitors and spend much of the time mournful and sullen.
  5. Acceptance – "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it; I may as well prepare for it."
    In this last stage, individuals embrace mortality or inevitable future, or that of a loved one, or other tragic event. People dying may precede the survivors in this state, which typically comes with a calm, retrospective view for the individual, and a stable condition of emotions.

Don't forget the whole "what you doing stance" that black ppl when defeated and can't debunk anything that's poking holes in their argument angle they take

Back