Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
Captain,

You are defending the dude and NFL with this post alone, it's a nothing burger you posted?

Kap been out of a job 3 years now. I and majority of others have figured the guy has been black-balled. It's probably a very small % of folks who were now before this noise would haven't even consider Kap to ever take a snap again. After year one and half, majority of black ppl have stopped "begging" or "protesting"

It's no a which one is it, that's a defense that you are stating as if Jay-Z deal with the NFL is trying to get this man a job. It's been 3 years captain, it's not a which one is it argument at this point captain.

What we want has nothing to do with Jayz and the NFL deal, I think you are trying to tie that into the situation to make Jayz and this deal seem legit. Not the case captain. Getting Kap his job back aint a Jayz problem, Jayz aint the nigga daddy or even an owner and Jayz can't make a owner hire Kap.

The whole niggas stopping messing wit the NFL is another moot point, Jay-Z and the NFL deal is trash captain and you're trying to tie outside things to make it look as if Jay -z and this deal is what "we all" want. Not the case captain.

As I stated, niggas will defend a black person that they hold high in regards for the wrong reason.

Then why is Kap and his wife still begging the NFL for his job back? Up to last week they've been pleading for his job back.

It's either FUCK THE NFL and we aint fuckin with yall or "i want my job back , we cool now". It can't be both.

So Jay-Z and the NFL will start punishing cops or will the police brutality continue?

He just said nothing, other than letting ppl know that he was a victim, a big nothing burger is in that post. He talks nothing about fixing the situation, only pointing out what happened.

If we have to wait on solutions, then there are no solutions.
So what did kap do again?

Dont be ridiculous here fam.. those same companies you just referenced also make GENERAL announcements and then release additional information or content at a later date. Hell that new Netflix Chappelle special trailer came as a surprise to most of us..

With regards to Jay and Meeks organisation and all that other shit you talking about after that... ur being ridiculous again lol

If you even bothered to look into what their organisation was about, they specifically mention leveraging resources in order to change laws and policies.. that type of shit doesnt happen overnight.. it takes time. Iono wtf kinda miracles you expecting this nigga to perform immediately after an announcement is made. With the folks involved im sure they have some type of rollout plan

For the bolded.

Its right there what they trying to do and niggas still dont like it. Shit is crazy fam. Dudes want change but want it to just happen out of nowhere. A man trying to make change happen and niggas turning up their nose at it.

Dont be ridiculous here fam.. those same companies you just referenced also make GENERAL announcements and then release additional information or content at a later date. Hell that new Netflix Chappelle special trailer came as a surprise to most of us..

With regards to Jay and Meeks organisation and all that other shit you talking about after that... ur being ridiculous again lol

If you even bothered to look into what their organisation was about, they specifically mention leveraging resources in order to change laws and policies.. that type of shit doesnt happen overnight.. it takes time. Iono wtf kinda miracles you expecting this nigga to perform immediately after an announcement is made. With the folks involved im sure they have some type of rollout plan

inori, aint you from overseas or some shit?

There's nothing to defend.

Yall have been protesting and begging for Colin to get his job back at this same "evil" corporation lol

Which one is it? Do yall want niggas to work with the NFL and for colin to get his job back? or do yall want all niggas to stop fuckin with the NFL? It can't be both.

Yall gotta figure that out first before attempting to debate anything, cuz yall are looking foolish outchea.

You're being disingenuous as hell right now. The reason people have an issue with the NFL is because they conspired to blackball Kaep. If they rectified that it would be a huge step in resolving that issue.

Jay is a billionaire rapper. In his own words he doesn't need the NFL. Colin on the other hand is a professional football player... is he supposed to play for the other NFL?

You're being disingenuous as hell right now. The reason people have an issue with the NFL is because they conspired to blackball Kaep. If they rectified that it would be a huge step in resolving that issue.

Jay is a billionaire rapper. In his own words he doesn't need the NFL. Colin on the other hand is a professional football player... is he supposed to play for the other NFL?

I think a team tried to sign him and he said no.

EDIT: Not a NFL team i think some other league.

Last edited:

Now we're getting somewhere.

So if colin got his job back, yall beef with the NFL would be resolved. Am I understanding this right?

What does this even mean?? A lot of players were before the players that are currently in the league now and police brutality is still going on and the black community is still in shambles.

Another nothing burger being said.

Truth be told, NFL players are not making a whole lot of money. Every player on a 53 man roster is not breaking the bank.
So why are people so mad at jay?
If nothing's gonna change....then why waste giving it energy?

Because he said he wanted to do something that can't be done?

So we mad at him for saying it?

Not comparing them but a black man once wanted lil black girl and boys to you know the rest

He got slack too.

More? I thought that's what Kap was kneeling about, Let's start with that breh. That's the main objective

Explain breh. You giving out "nothing burgers" breh. Lip service.

What things would (You) do to help your black community if you made the deal?
The last question needs to be a thread of its own.

Someone make it happen.

Captain don't be ridiculous, With a deal like JayZ and the NFL and the energy surrounding the actions, the masses are going to want to know the details right away because of what events have taken place in the past leading up to the deal, several events. So the whole releasing additional information for a later date in a situation like this is stupid. When both parties from both sides, can't give a really cohesive answer with substance is asinine and black folks falling for the whole "let's wait and see" approach or defending this nonsense. This aint a "wait and see" moment/deal in regards to all what has taken place.

Captain, you want me to look at words, I'm asking you how those words that the organization of this Reform that Jay-z and Meek have launch will affect what I posted about the judges/lawyers/and prosecutors.

Captain, you are saying the stuff doesn't happen over-night, what time-frame will you think it will happen and take affect?? If this doesn't kick in by 2029 what can we say about this Reform program?? are you still going to lean on the whole "it takes time" defensive stoop??

"it takes time" "Wait and see"

Black ppl been waiting and seeing and yelling it takes time for the last 500 years and still nothing has happen.

Niggas will defend anything for the wrong reasons

So why are people so mad at jay?
If nothing's gonna change....then why waste giving it energy?

Because he said he wanted to do something that can't be done?

So we mad at him for saying it?

Not comparing them but a black man once wanted lil black girl and boys to you know the rest

He got slack too.

Ppl are mad and upset because the guy came out as if the deal he made is golden, that's one of the reasons that my peers has shared with me about why they are upset.

If something is going to change, why not state what the changes are?

He said what was safe captain. You don't speak, you just do, captain, once said a black man

Captain don't be ridiculous, With a deal like JayZ and the NFL and the energy surrounding the actions, the masses are going to want to know the details right away because of what events have taken place in the past leading up to the deal, several events. So the whole releasing additional information for a later date in a situation like this is stupid. When both parties from both sides, can't give a really cohesive answer with substance is asinine and black folks falling for the whole "let's wait and see" approach or defending this nonsense. This aint a "wait and see" moment/deal in regards to all what has taken place.

Captain, you want me to look at words, I'm asking you how those words that the organization of this Reform that Jay-z and Meek have launch will affect what I posted about the judges/lawyers/and prosecutors.

Captain, you are saying the stuff doesn't happen over-night, what time-frame will you think it will happen and take affect?? If this doesn't kick in by 2029 what can we say about this Reform program?? are you still going to lean on the whole "it takes time" defensive stoop??

"it takes time" "Wait and see"

Black ppl been waiting and seeing and yelling it takes time for the last 500 years and still nothing has happen.

Niggas will defend anything for the wrong reasons

lol if Jay did a fuckin powerpoint presentation with bullet points for each topic and a detailed plan for the next 5 years niggas would still scoff and find a way to shit on it. You got it bruh.

I stand by my original assessment of the situation and will reserve judgement for when I have the details on what they're trying to do.

lol if Jay did a fuckin powerpoint presentation with bullet points for each topic and a detailed plan for the next 5 years niggas would still scoff and find a way to shit on it. You got it bruh.

I stand by my original assessment of the situation and will reserve judgement for when I have the details on what they're trying to do.

But he didn't do that, so now what's your defense??

I asked, when do you think the reform mission will take in affect? Yall are so high on it, when will it go into affect and how will it look in reality??

Let me ask you this breh, Would you do a deal and have no details to share to your fans/public about the deal, Nothing??

Let's keep it on their level, Netflix announces deals all the time and the public knows the basic of the deal, You can go right now and look up a contract deal with any player in the professional arena and get an ideal of their deal and incentives that they would receive. Disney as well, they explain to you or have a website of information about the deals that they make. Many companies and ppl do deals and you can go immediately go and look up the information about the deal. Companies on the stock market do deals every day/quarter/yearly and their brokers put out the information of the deal, so now we suppose to wait on the details in this deal??

Jay-Z and Meek launching this reform

What is that? How many ppl do you know, hell how many ppl on this board that others know has this program/launch helped?? smh. Nothing burgers breh

Again what is criminal justice reform, who are you reforming? the judges, lawyers, what? You really think this launch will stop a judge from giving black ppl what they want? You really think prosecutors will ease up on black ppl when trying to convict them for the death penalty?
It's something called fine print.
Big companies always make it sound good
..until you don't want to sign a contract or cancel.
He will give details in due time. But will it help you be ok with it?

I don't think so.
So what we real mad about?
This could be a Segway into something else.

Niggas work everyday cooking fries with a plan to get a Lexus. Does a nigga need to tell the plans to the customers?

But what if by a small margin it helps just one person ..
It will still be fuck jayz. Keep it 109

Niggas love to look at things on paper and lip service and fall for a bunch of nothing burgers vs how things play out in reality. Black ppl need to get off that. That's how hoes get duped, on what a nigga say to them

We get giddy over on what ppl say then what is or has been done. Nigga Jay-z aint no different from Cory Booker out here or Bernie Sanders smh.

Back