Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
@Inori

I am part of the fuck Jay-z partnerdeal with the NFL.

Do you think Jayz and the NFL will help black ppl and their plight?

Well seeing as how they have only just announced the shit and no real details have emerged.. I can't say what the fuck ANY of them are going to do to help black people and their plight.. Which is why I'm not willing to just jump to a conclusion without having the information.

Ok here is your answer.

You are concerned about what social justice looks like? I'll ask you this, when has Jay-z did anything to change the social justice aspect of any situation that has happened in the last 30 years?

When has the NFL done anything about social injustice?

Didn't Jay, along with Meek launch some sort of criminal justice reform organisation some time ago?

and she kinda lame for that "correction"

didnt Kerry Collins go to the superbowl and they lost? People dont refer to him as former Superbowl QB Kerry Collins...tf Nessa witcho fine ass

Cant change power hungry men that is already there to be real. You instill values in the next group while trying to get laws to hold the crooked ones responsible for their actions and make sure we know our rights as a group so we dont fall for their tactics

Thats why Kaep was going around holding "know your rights" type events.

Let's say in this made up world that values are instill into the next group of "white" men, again, what will they do to stop police brutality? What will this next group with a 70 year old Jay-Z (because the next group will probably be owners in the next 20 years) do to help the black ppl that live in this world

List me 2 to 3 things breh.

I'll ask you this breh, something simple and realistic than you stating that the next group of white men will have hearts to change and punish other evil white men.

Do you think, Jay-z and this deal will force owners to hire more than 10 black coaches in the League within the next 2 to 3 years??

Will you see more than 10 head coaches or more than 7 black QBs starting in the NFL at the same time within the next 2 to 3 years?

and she kinda lame for that "correction"

didnt Kerry Collins go to the superbowl and they lost? People dont refer to him as former Superbowl QB Kerry Collins...tf Nessa witcho fine ass
Let Nessa ride or die for her nigga tho lol. Some niggas wished they had a chick refer back to their greatest accomplishments when slander is involved.

Let's say in this made up world that values are instill into the next group of "white" men, again, what will they do to stop police brutality? What will this next group with a 70 year old Jay-Z (because the next group will probably be owners in the next 20 years) do to help the black ppl that live in this world

I'll ask you this breh, something simple and realistic than you stating that the next group of white men will have hearts to change and punish other evil white men.

Do you think, Jay-z and this deal will force owners to hire more than 10 black coaches in the League within the next 2 to 3 years??

Will you see more than 10 head coaches or more than 7 black QBs starting in the NFL at the same time within the next 2 to 3 years?

What does all of this matter?

If Kaepernick had a job yall niggas wouldn't be saying SHIT, including him. Stop pretending like yall give af about social justice, when you're only bitching cuz of a nigga's job.

None of yall was talking that boycott shit till Colin was out of a job.

You're asking if Jay has turned water into wine. What has Colin done? What have YOU done? Not a fuckin thing.

Let Nessa ride or die for her nigga tho lol. Some niggas wished they had a chick refer back to their greatest accomplishments when slander is involved.
she can, but aint nobody referring to me as "Perfect Attendance AP from ______ high school"

If Kaepernick had a job yall niggas wouldn't be saying SHIT, including him. Stop pretending like yall give af about social justice, when you're only bitching cuz of a nigga's job.

You're asking if Jay has turned water into wine. What has Colin done? What have YOU done? Not a fuckin thing.
No Kaep slander. That's my Martin Luther King....

Thats the thing. It aint just white officers. Its the white, black and brown. A lot of have this Im above everybody complex that is very much a flaw in that line of work.

He hasn't said shit bad about the NFL since. Actually he's been doing the opposite. Him and his wife has been begging and pleading for the NFL to take him back.

The same evil and racist corporation him and his wife are mad at Jay for working WITH, he's been begging to work FOR.

(this was just last week)

Screenshot-259.png

So let me get this straight.

Niggas is up n arms about Jay partnering w/ the racist NFL, but if that same racist NFL sign Kap then all is gravy?

CJLsXKo.png

Well seeing as how they have only just announced the shit and no real details have emerged.. I can't say what the fuck ANY of them are going to do to help black people and their plight.. Which is why I'm not willing to just jump to a conclusion without having the information.

Didn't Jay, along with Meek launch some sort of criminal justice reform organisation some time ago?

Let me ask you this breh, Would you do a deal and have no details to share to your fans/public about the deal, Nothing??

Let's keep it on their level, Netflix announces deals all the time and the public knows the basic of the deal, You can go right now and look up a contract deal with any player in the professional arena and get an ideal of their deal and incentives that they would receive. Disney as well, they explain to you or have a website of information about the deals that they make. Many companies and ppl do deals and you can go immediately go and look up the information about the deal. Companies on the stock market do deals every day/quarter/yearly and their brokers put out the information of the deal, so now we suppose to wait on the details in this deal??

Jay-Z and Meek launching this reform

What is that? How many ppl do you know, hell how many ppl on this board that others know has this program/launch helped?? smh. Nothing burgers breh

Again what is criminal justice reform, who are you reforming? the judges, lawyers, what? You really think this launch will stop a judge from giving black ppl what they want? You really think prosecutors will ease up on black ppl when trying to convict them for the death penalty?

Half these niggas in here criticizing Jay, counting down the days til kickoff..

:hahaha:

Let me ask you this breh, Would you do a deal and have no details to share to your fans/public about the deal, Nothing??

Let's keep it on their level, Netflix announces deals all the time and the public knows the basic of the deal, You can go right now and look up a contract deal with any player in the professional arena and get an ideal of their deal and incentives that they would receive. Disney as well, they explain to you or have a website of information about the deals that they make. Many companies and ppl do deals and you can go immediately go and look up the information about the deal. Companies on the stock market do deals every day/quarter/yearly and their brokers put out the information of the deal, so now we suppose to wait on the details in this deal??

Jay-Z and Meek launching this reform

What is that? How many ppl do you know, hell how many ppl on this board that others know has this program/launch helped?? smh. Nothing burgers breh

Again what is criminal justice reform, who are you reforming? the judges, lawyers, what? You really think this launch will stop a judge from giving black ppl what they want? You really think prosecutors will ease up on black ppl when trying to convict them for the death penalty?

LMAO

do you know what Criminal Justice Reform even mean?

For myself I really don't want shit from the partnership. I say that because those owners and the nfl itself if they were really trying to make a difference we all know they don't need Jay z for that. These owners have way more connections, money and power than Jay z. So WTF they actually need him for? If they really wanted to make a difference why partner with an entertainer for social justice issues? Why not get with a person who specializes in social justice? They don't hire plumbers for electrical jobs. They don't hire chefs to manage their investment portfolio. I always look at shit like that as funny.

To answer the second question. I'm waiting to see what happens. Are they just putting connections and money behind Jay z and letting him run the show. Is Jay z going go out get with black people who all day every day and background for years is fighting for social justice?

I'm just waiting to see what both sides play is. Is it real work? Is it just going to be surface shit like getting publicity to a few peoples appeals that are already in motion and them just speeding up that process because of the publicity it got from this partnership shining a media light on it (ex: Kim Kardashian with that black lady getting a pardon or whatever she got).

Ok here is your answer.

You are concerned about what social justice looks like? I'll ask you this, when has Jay-z did anything to change the social justice aspect of any situation that has happened in the last 30 years?

When has the NFL done anything about social injustice?
Soo we basing things off history?
Kids get scholarships
He bailed out protestors...
Plus other shit....
But let's stay on Barclays center and NFL deal when he gives that money back.

LMAO

do you know what Criminal Justice Reform even mean?

What does that has to do with my post?

Here we go with the "ole let me pretend like the person doesn't know what such and such means because what he posted makes sense and I can't counter it with something with substance" Let's re-route the discussion

I do know what it means breh, but again, what I said in my post, how is what Jay-Z doing with the reform going to stop what is happening in the court captain?

Back