Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
@Inori

I am part of the fuck Jay-z partnerdeal with the NFL.

Do you think Jayz and the NFL will help black ppl and their plight?

Not sure honestly.. I will say i'm more concerned with what the social justice aspects look like.. moreso than the entertainment/ SuperBowl half time show part.

I'm curious to see if the NFL will change it's stance on the anthem and how it treats players that choose to exercise their 1st amendment rights during that whole thing..

Curious to see if the will stop blackballing Kaep as well...

NFL has to see how their stance has been hurting their ratings and bottom line.. Id like to see how far they are willing to go to correct the issue. I'm not expecting much at the moment though

Ok here is your answer.

You are concerned about what social justice looks like? I'll ask you this, when has Jay-z did anything to change the social justice aspect of any situation that has happened in the last 30 years?

When has the NFL done anything about social injustice?

Kaep is the face of it but players in the league but putting in effort and getting laws changed that’s aimed at black ppl for a while now and that was before the kneeling.

I love Kaep for what he did and put white ppl on blast and made a lot them expose themselves even more was godly.

So Kaepernick was just kneeling? He wasn’t out putting in work?
his kneeling wasnt as impactful to the community as his service to his community was

sooooooooooooo....kneeling for how many years in your opinion is gonna shake some shit up?

Im legit asking and not attacking you

It's quite obvious you don't know Kaep background and how long he was on this path. Just stop spreading false info about that man and what he was out here doing.

I do know know. You’re just over stating what he was doing when the kneeling started.

The fuck is a black capitalist?

I really don't understand why when black people get money they under more scruntiny by niggas who ain't doing shit.

Like for real...how many people that's mad really are about that boycott life outside of becoming busy with other shit in Sundays and doing it for talking points.

That's why @Inori question will never be answered and no one else held accountable.

When you speaking someone else's words....you can't defend that stance without that person's opinions.
well, i honestly had never heard the term until maybe two weeks ago when someone else black with money was doing something

fake woke black twitter has the biggest hard on for "black capitalists"...threads and threads of tweets about the shit...idk what the issue is

FAD14-B62-3-E0-F-4-FB5-B063-07-E7-EC4-C7-DEC.jpg

So Jay-Z and the NFL will start punishing cops or will the police brutality continue?

He just said nothing, other than letting ppl know that he was a victim, a big nothing burger is in that post. He talks nothing about fixing the situation, only pointing out what happened.

If we have to wait on solutions, then there are no solutions.

What does this even mean?? A lot of players were before the players that are currently in the league now and police brutality is still going on and the black community is still in shambles.

Another nothing burger being said.

Truth be told, NFL players are not making a whole lot of money. Every player on a 53 man roster is not breaking the bank.

So Jay-Z and the NFL will start punishing cops or will the police brutality continue?

He just said nothing, other than letting ppl know that he was a victim, a big nothing burger is in that post. He talks nothing about fixing the situation, only pointing out what happened.

If we have to wait on solutions, then there are no solutions.

You think what everybody is doing is for police brutality?

It’s about that and more bruh.

You think what everybody is doing is for police brutality?

It’s about that and more bruh.

More? I thought that's what Kap was kneeling about, Let's start with that breh. That's the main objective

Explain breh. You giving out "nothing burgers" breh. Lip service.

What things would (You) do to help your black community if you made the deal?

More? I thought that's what Kap was kneeling about, Let's start with that breh. That's the main objective

Explain breh. You giving out "nothing burgers" breh. Lip service.

What things would (You) do to help your black community if you made the deal?

Cant change power hungry men that is already there to be real. You instill values in the next group while trying to get laws to hold the crooked ones responsible for their actions and make sure we know our rights as a group so we dont fall for their tactics

Thats why Kaep was going around holding "know your rights" type events.

What hush money? He didn’t stop protesting

He hasn't said shit bad about the NFL since. Actually he's been doing the opposite. Him and his wife has been begging and pleading for the NFL to take him back.

The same evil and racist corporation him and his wife are mad at Jay for working WITH, he's been begging to work FOR.

(this was just last week)

Screenshot-259.png

Back