Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
Why is he the only one tasked with this?

What other task (again I ask) is heAND the NFL are going to do to help black folks?

Do you think he has a solution for that one task (stopping police brutality) if not then what else is there to do? You tell me captain?

Soo we basing things off history?
Kids get scholarships
He bailed out protestors...
Plus other shit....
But let's stay on Barclays center and NFL deal when he gives that money back.

Captain, again I ask, what has he done to change any social injustice in the last 30 years, He has been Jay-Z for 50 plus years now. What has the NFL done to change any social injustice since they have been in existence?

Get some better accomplishments to boast about..
What about class vice president and most likely to succeed, yet, here I am on an internet forum debating the merits of Nessa's correction about a headline about her guy with you

We should all be so lucky to be like you and be 28 with the face of a 60 year old artifact

Captain, again I ask, what has he done to change any social injustice in the last 30 years, He has been Jay-Z for 50 plus years now. What has the NFL done to change any social injustice since they have been in existence?

The NFL is some money hungry bastards. But here is some of the things they are trying to do now after the kneeling. They just wanted to collect checks and not stir the pot but their hand is being forced.

Rich ppl dont give a fuck about the police or the common

What about class vice president and most likely to succeed, yet, here I am on an internet forum debating the merits of Nessa's correction about a headline about her guy with you

We should all be so lucky to be like you and be 28 with the face of a 60 year old artifact
I gotta give u some more ammo cuz damn...

Black ppl will defend anybody for the wrong reason, Jay-z could be doing this without the NFL is what black ppl who are defending this dude doesn't even wanna admit.

The NFL has nothing or anything to do with police brutality, which Kap took a knee for. How will the NFL help black folks?

Black ppl will defend anybody for the wrong reason, Jay-z could be doing this without the NFL is what black ppl who are defending this dude doesn't even wanna admit.

The NFL has nothing or anything to do with police brutality, which Kap took a knee for. How will the NFL help black folks?

calvin got a job!

There's nothing to defend.

Yall have been protesting and begging for Colin to get his job back at this same "evil" corporation lol

Which one is it? Do yall want niggas to work with the NFL and for colin to get his job back? or do yall want all niggas to stop fuckin with the NFL? It can't be both.

Yall gotta figure that out first before attempting to debate anything, cuz yall are looking foolish outchea.

What does all of this matter?

If Kaepernick had a job yall niggas wouldn't be saying SHIT, including him. Stop pretending like yall give af about social justice, when you're only bitching cuz of a nigga's job.

None of yall was talking that boycott shit till Colin was out of a job.

You're asking if Jay has turned water into wine. What has Colin done? What have YOU done? Not a fuckin thing.

That’s false bro. The whole reason he got flack for it was because he kneeled. Now he wasn’t all star QB but he wasn’t signed because the kneeling brought attention. Which was the reason people were upset. He wasn’t punished for his play he was punished for a political stance that we all saw. It made them look bad. So if you want say Kap weak for working with them why we can say Jay weak for doing the same thing from an even higher position?

I get the wait and see approach but in reality what sort of social issues will be highlighted by this partnership? In your opinion how is this gonna help us?

Even further as a big picture thing is this supposed to change attitudes of rich white people? Gentrify the projects? I’m not seeing why jay needs defense.

There's nothing to defend.

Yall have been protesting and begging for Colin to get his job back at this same "evil" corporation lol

Which one is it? Do yall want niggas to work with the NFL and for colin to get his job back? or do yall want all niggas to stop fuckin with the NFL? It can't be both.

Yall gotta figure that out first before attempting to debate anything, cuz yall are looking foolish outchea.

Captain,

You are defending the dude and NFL with this post alone, it's a nothing burger you posted?

Kap been out of a job 3 years now. I and majority of others have figured the guy has been black-balled. It's probably a very small % of folks who were now before this noise would haven't even consider Kap to ever take a snap again. After year one and half, majority of black ppl have stopped "begging" or "protesting"

It's no a which one is it, that's a defense that you are stating as if Jay-Z deal with the NFL is trying to get this man a job. It's been 3 years captain, it's not a which one is it argument at this point captain.

What we want has nothing to do with Jayz and the NFL deal, I think you are trying to tie that into the situation to make Jayz and this deal seem legit. Not the case captain. Getting Kap his job back aint a Jayz problem, Jayz aint the nigga daddy or even an owner and Jayz can't make a owner hire Kap.

The whole niggas stopping messing wit the NFL is another moot point, Jay-Z and the NFL deal is trash captain and you're trying to tie outside things to make it look as if Jay -z and this deal is what "we all" want. Not the case captain.

As I stated, niggas will defend a black person that they hold high in regards for the wrong reason.

That’s false bro. The whole reason he got flack for it was because he kneeled. Now he wasn’t all star QB but he wasn’t signed because the kneeling brought attention. Which was the reason people were upset. He wasn’t punished for his play he was punished for a political stance that we all saw. It made them look bad. So if you want say Kap weak for working with them why we can say Jay weak for doing the same thing from an even higher position?

I get the wait and see approach but in reality what sort of social issues will be highlighted by this partnership? In your opinion how is this gonna help us?

Even further as a big picture thing is this supposed to change attitudes of rich white people? Gentrify the projects? I’m not seeing why jay needs defense.

I understand why most believe he wasn't hired by the NFL. My thing is yall not picking a side.

It's either yall want niggas (colin, jay-z, reid, all niggas) to stop fucking with the NFL or yall cool with niggas working with the NFL including Colin and Jay. It can't be both.

Yall can't be protesting for Colin to get his job back with this "evil" corporation but in the next breath mad cuz another black dude is working with them too. That doesn't make logicial sense.

Let me ask you this breh, Would you do a deal and have no details to share to your fans/public about the deal, Nothing??

Let's keep it on their level, Netflix announces deals all the time and the public knows the basic of the deal, You can go right now and look up a contract deal with any player in the professional arena and get an ideal of their deal and incentives that they would receive. Disney as well, they explain to you or have a website of information about the deals that they make. Many companies and ppl do deals and you can go immediately go and look up the information about the deal. Companies on the stock market do deals every day/quarter/yearly and their brokers put out the information of the deal, so now we suppose to wait on the details in this deal??

Jay-Z and Meek launching this reform

What is that? How many ppl do you know, hell how many ppl on this board that others know has this program/launch helped?? smh. Nothing burgers breh

Again what is criminal justice reform, who are you reforming? the judges, lawyers, what? You really think this launch will stop a judge from giving black ppl what they want? You really think prosecutors will ease up on black ppl when trying to convict them for the death penalty?

Dont be ridiculous here fam.. those same companies you just referenced also make GENERAL announcements and then release additional information or content at a later date. Hell that new Netflix Chappelle special trailer came as a surprise to most of us..

With regards to Jay and Meeks organisation and all that other shit you talking about after that... ur being ridiculous again lol

If you even bothered to look into what their organisation was about, they specifically mention leveraging resources in order to change laws and policies.. that type of shit doesnt happen overnight.. it takes time. Iono wtf kinda miracles you expecting this nigga to perform immediately after an announcement is made. With the folks involved im sure they have some type of rollout plan

Back