Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Jay Electronica "A Written Testimony" Album Thread

Rate "A Written Testimony"

• Total voters
what's crazy is chicity has so much in common with Joe about relationships and shit

I would've thought Joe would've been right up his alley
I'm know Joe a dope lyricist and is probably hella relatable but I aint never checked for him like that. His buzz was never big enough for me to give him a real listen

I'm know Joe a dope lyricist and is probably hella relatable but I aint never checked for him like that. His buzz was never big enough for me to give him a real listen
You need buzz? There's different ones telling you give a listen that should be buzz enough

You need buzz? There's different ones telling you give a listen that should be buzz enough
Yes. I personally need my entertainers to have a buzz before I fucks with em

I ain't fuck with Kendrick until GKMC
Cole until FNL's

Most of my favorite artist I was late to and I'm cool with that

I like how Jigga catches niggas off guard when he's ready to lock in and make some music.....Jay E. should've had 10 years of rhymes to put to this but prolly left his rhyme book in Europe or Chicagy of all places lol

Niggas get nervous and end up looking bad.....this shit would prolly sound the same if you replace JE with Nas or any other lyrical MC(Lupe prolly holds his own but he also bores the audience) and the only way it goes different is if Jay waits another 10 years for Nas to finish his verses lmaooooooo

Last edited:
Back