Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Jay Electronica "A Written Testimony" Album Thread

Rate "A Written Testimony"

• Total voters
1) you are tasked with finding the lie or the contradiction in any of my posts

2) once you arent able to do that, your protection will be put up for auction

good day sir

@Thor drop that obama gif for me one time please.

Why jay z let this shit release tho? Like why not tell jay e to go back to the drawing board with some of these fuck ass verses?
Elec's been signed to Roc Nation for a decade. I gotta feeling the contract is either about to run out, and that's why Jay pushed him to release an album suddenly, or Elec is gonna leave the label and Jay said "aight but you owe me 1 album at least"

See the source image

Elec's been signed to Roc Nation for a decade. I gotta feeling the contract is either about to run out, and that's why Jay pushed him to release an album suddenly, or Elec is gonna leave the label and Jay said "aight but you owe me 1 album at least"

it was distributed via Roc Nation. No “label”.

yeah the information was provided to an audience who listens to Hov (A mainstream audience) who may have never even heard or know who Solomon is and you expecting Jay to drop the secrets to Solomon

View attachment 249501

Lol you forgot most black people until bout 20 years ago were Christian. Niggas know the popular characters. Adam, Noah, Moses, David, Solomon and Jesus. Y’all fans gotta chill that album ain’t deep and any 5% rapper can do better. NOI ain’t even real Muslims but you got me talking bout this vs the album.

Ain’t say nothing new

Lol you forgot most black people until bout 20 years ago were Christian. Niggas know the popular characters. Adam, Noah, Moses, David, Solomon and Jesus. Y’all fans gotta chill that album ain’t deep and any 5% rapper can do better. NOI ain’t even real Muslims but you got me talking bout this vs the album.

Ain’t say nothing new

lol all I said was that he provided the info to a mainstream audience. I didn’t say it was new to you. But it may be new to other people.

nobody else is doing that in mainstream rap music right now.

Back