Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Jay Electronica "A Written Testimony" Album Thread

Rate "A Written Testimony"

• Total voters
race, boo, are you skimming my posts...lol

I've listened to a ton of westside gunn as he is my favorite in the group

you said they tried to be griselda, and i wasnt sure what that meant which is why i asked you to clarify

if you dont feel it sounds the same cool.
not going to go back and forth with a part time griselda listener
:tuh:

fuck outta here nigga had one line about Solomon and it was basic there was nothing to dissect. I’m thinking Jay Elect was gonna drop the secrets to Solomon ring type shit. If conscious niggas trying to say we sleep they trippin. This shit was not deep.

yeah the information was provided to an audience who listens to Hov (A mainstream audience) who may have never even heard or know who Solomon is and you expecting Jay to drop the secrets to Solomon

if you dont feel it sounds the same cool.
not going to go back and forth with a part time griselda listener
:tuh:

the production sounds nothing alike

but

this not my hill for the record, just tryna understand the angle, but ...it dont matter no more

Give @Beta his style back.

Please.
dont do that

i never cared as much as either side of the argument on this album

race said it sounded like griselda, i couldnt get the angle

only for you to say they took the liberty of using some adlibs from griselda which imo, is a reach, but hey...if it supports ya'll position to say its weak, who are i to judge

I told ya'll who i stan for and this aint his thread...so i've been consistent with my opinion since the jump

now if you apologize to me now, you wont lose your protection

@AP21 : I don't care about this man.

No one:

Also @AP21 :

dont do that

i never cared as much as either side of the argument on this album

race said it sounded like griselda, i couldnt get the angle

only for you to say they took the liberty of using some adlibs from griselda which imo, is a reach, but hey...if it supports ya'll position to say its weak, who are i to judge

I told ya'll who i stan for and this aint his thread...so i've been consistent with my opinion since the jump

now if you apologize to me now, you wont lose your protection

Don't threaten me. Who did I request protection from admin?

1) you are tasked with finding the lie or the contradiction in any of my posts

2) once you arent able to do that, your protection will be put up for auction

good day sir

you don fought tooth and nail for this album lmaooo come on babe

are you trolling?

lol you asking if I’m trolling and again, you been in a thread for days telling niggas how much you don’t like an album that you only listened to once then listened to for 2 days in a row

Back