Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Jay Electronica "A Written Testimony" Album Thread

Rate "A Written Testimony"

• Total voters
I agree with joe and i dont even like the nigga. facts are facts. he got washed on his own “album”

say what you want but joe has worked hard at becoming a critic of the culture and as much as I personally think hes an emotional motor mouth, im not about to knock that mans hustle

from pump it up to now one of the most respected voices in the culture

is what it is

“Most respected voices in the culture” LOL.

I been a fan of that nigga for the last 20 years and on his podcast, he be loud and wrong a good majority of the time and y’all be eating that shit up.

that nigga be talking out his ass and be wild historically inaccurate. His opinions be weak as fuck, if we keeping it real. It’s his knowledge/experiences in the music business that I respect...as far as being able to communicate it. But other than that? Nah. That nigga is hilarious but that’s where it all stops.

Yeah? Who you tryna convince it’s terrible tho

me or you

i havent listened to the album since it first dropped. the lo-fi shit sounded horrible. it wasnt good to me sonically whatsoever. i dont think the lyrics made sense. asked my muslim friends and they were confused as shit as well, i liked hovs verses a little but even he couldnt save that album imo.

lackluster.

and i think even jay e knows he could have done better.

“Most respected voices in the culture” LOL.

I been a fan of that nigga for the last 20 years and on his podcast, he be loud and wrong a good majority of the time and y’all be eating that shit up.

that nigga be talking out his ass and be wild historically inaccurate. His opinions be weak as fuck, if we keeping it real. It’s his knowledge/experiences in the music business that I respect...as far as being able to communicate it. But other than that? Nah. That nigga is hilarious but that’s where it all stops.

nah.

i havent listened to the album since it first dropped. the lo-fi shit sounded horrible. it wasnt good to me sonically whatsoever. i dont think the lyrics made sense. asked my muslim friends and they were confused as shit as well, i liked hovs verses a little but even he couldnt save that album imo.

lackluster.

and i think even jay e knows he could have done better.

so by your own admission, you listened to this lofi album one time and didn’t understand it and thus, deemed it “terrible”

“joe is jealous”

of fucking what? he has gon on to do mad shit since pump it up. i could see if the nigga was talking cash shit from his mamas basement

they tried to be on some griselda shit and it fucking sucked

But you just said you only listened ONCE.

You don’t even know what the fuck they are talking about.

and because you don’t understand em, it doesn’t mean that he’s nice.

But because you didn’t really even listen to it, who cares about what you hafta say for real.

Just sayin

Back