Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Jay Electronica "A Written Testimony" Album Thread

Rate "A Written Testimony"

• Total voters
Far as Jay goes, he need to back up all that "Say my name, WW3" talk.

Peter Rosenberg is one thing but Joe Budden been lowkey calling out Elect for over a year. He want that smoke.

exactly and all he gonna do is talk about it on the podcast like a fuckin gump for 3 hours. that shit lame as hell.

he did the same shit with eminem; asked the dude to pretty much diss him and when he did, what he do? talk about it on the podcast. smh.

again, i am a HUGE joe budden fan.

Some one on Twitter said Jay Electronica just pulled off his greatest magic trick yet.

He just got Jay Z to release a new 7 track album.

There are already versions circulating on the net with all the Jay Electronica verses scrubbed off...SMH.

Need that.

I'm still more mad at the quality of the recordings than the bars. The bars were good for the most part. But its like fam you only got like 10 verses on this bitch and most of them sound like 1 take recordings. Motherfucker is short of breath in places, mumbling in other places, not clear in others.

Like yo you recorded with some of the best engineers of all time in this bitch and your bitch ass couldnt re record some of this bitch and got it perfect?

So y’all don’t judge music based on the artist?

I judge them by how well they performed in their lane. I gave it a 4, Jay E the artist you wanna hear talk and the production allowed it but it was way to short of an album.

Lol at you niggas who were waiting on club bangers and Jadakiss feel good music (shot)

see if its on YT

I want to play it while I'm on road. Gotta find some kind of music player I guess. Or just use google play. I remember I used to be able to play my own shit offline through the app

I want to play it while I'm on road. Gotta find some kind of music player I guess. Or just use google play. I remember I used to be able to play my own shit offline through the app
oh yea...just transfer it to your music folder

GP will auto find it and add it to your library

not gonna lie, it do sound different af w/o Elec lol

i just started listening

Mods I get alerts from this thread all the time, can you please fix it? I dont give a fuck about this album at all.

giphy.gif

Back