Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Jay Electronica "A Written Testimony" Album Thread

Rate "A Written Testimony"

• Total voters
View attachment 249436
View attachment 249437

yeah I can tell you were gonna press play and give the album a fair play

You were already mad as shit LOL. About some shit you had no say in creating. Just mad about waiting...on some ho shit.

Nigga you been in here cape'n for this nigga like he's your daddy for 50 plus pages. You've responded to every nigga who had something negative to say about Jay E. Who needs a rothschild when there's niggas like you to hold his nuttz all day

Nigga you been in here cape'n for this nigga like he's your daddy for 50 plus pages. You've responded to every nigga who had something negative to say about Jay E. Who needs a rothschild when there's niggas like you to hold his nuttz all day

Ah man, you got me there.

like I said, you mad cuz you had to wait for an album and that Hov, the greatest rapper we will ever see, is on it.

it’s a weird thing to be mad about. But be mad nigga lol

How you mad we arnt impressed that it took buddy a decade to release a mediocre "album" that was mainly someone else rapping. Shit is really a lack of work ethic. And if you had no inspiration, thats fine, you just gotta pull an Andre 3000 and dont put out anything and quietly bow out.

Shit is lowkey like Dr. Umar and that damn school. Got all that money and all that time to show us a bando, then got an attitude when we not impressed. FOH

How you mad we arnt impressed that it took buddy a decade to release a mediocre "album" that was mainly someone else rapping. Shit is really a lack of work ethic. And if you had no inspiration, thats fine, you just gotta pull an Andre 3000 and dont put out anything and quietly bow out.

Shit is lowkey like Dr. Umar and that damn school. Got all that money and all that time to show us a bando, then got an attitude when we not impressed. FOH

Honestly, I’m not mad at all.

I enjoy the album that was delivered. I think it’s damn good.

It’s the upset niggas that’s truly keeping the debate going. Y’all crybaby niggas is hilarious

Let’s see how many pages y’all keep the shit going for.

Jay E is no where near Budden's level. This nigga has 1 album and got bodied on his own shit.

Jay E is canibus status.

What exactly is Joe’s level? I’m not taking anything away from Buddens I been a fan LOL. He’s actually in my personal top 10. But In terms of the art of rappin, I’ll take Jay E and slightly over Joe.

Being a stan has become the norm, shit's crazy.

Nigga acting like I got a vendetta against homie. If he drops fire shit, I say it

Screenshot_388.png

If he drops some mid, i'm gonna call him out on it. If he displays poor work ethic i'm gonna call him out on it.

Niggas dickride their favorite rappers so much they don't know how to be objective and call out the bullshit.

Eyerone been in this mf for 50 plus pages like

SpotlessLameBufflehead-small.gif

Being a stan has become the norm, shit's crazy.

Nigga acting like I got a vendetta against homie. If he drops fire shit, I say it

View attachment 249443

If he drops some mid, i'm gonna call him out on it. If he displays poor work ethic i'm gonna call him out on it.

Niggas dickride their favorite rappers so much they don't know how to be objective and call out the bullshit.

you went on the dead ass ic and found some old ass thread to prove to me that you fuck with Jay electronica.

this shit just keeps getting funnier

lol funny gif but it applies to you too

you made you opinion clear about how you felt about the album in February. You posted how you felt about the album the day it released and been in here telling us how mad you are about it ever since

LOL

Back