Welcome To aBlackWeb

Janelle Monáe trying to cancel rappers (she is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm not qualified to speak on this as a man, but maybe other woman posters can help me on this.

Their is a disconnect somewhere in the middle with normal feminist who want women equality laws, rights, respect and other feminist who want the same thing but also women to be viewed strictly in one way. My conversation with my lady was asking her if this approach is divisive within the women community because the unity is not there. For example some Trans women and women pride themselves on how they express themselves from a feminine, dolled up approach or use forms of seduction as power and liberation. Their are some feminists who look down on this approach and call this feeding into the man stereotype of what a woman should be or behave like.

I think there is definitely more balance needed for what women role should be equated too, however I'm more on the feminist side of equality. I get the sense from Janelle Monae she wants both and perfers for only women to call each other the B word similar to how only black folks can say nigga.

I get it, but do believe and hope once equality is reached in society there will be a place for art to become vulnerable again. I get the clean up approach though.

Lol word.

If you want me and everyone else to stop saying faggot if not then stop complaining when it's typed
You not tired yet from spending all this energy going against the grain?

Would you call a lesbian family member a dyke to their face?

@AP21 I like you bruh(Pause) you’re a competent mod. If you trolling thank you this whole thread has been funny and entertaining. If you not pull your skirt down B.

@AP21 I like you bruh(Pause) you’re a competent mod. If you trolling thank you this whole thread has been funny and entertaining. If you not pull your skirt down B.
I'm not trolling at all sir

CTB is my lil bro and sometimes we go back and forth. I'm gonna make him a powerful poster if it's the last thing I do

You not tired yet from spending all this energy going against the grain?

Would you call a lesbian family member a dyke to their face?
Nigga hurt man. All that acting tough shit being making niggas looking unsure in who they are. If you safe in who you are you wouldn't feel the need to put down others when you disagree with something. Shit sounds corny and cliche but its so true lol.

If y'all so sure in y'all selves man stop acting threatened all the time.

You niggas making more of a deal about it then I am, y'all could have easily not not responded to it

Nigga hurt man. All that acting tough shit being making niggas looking unsure in who they are. If you safe in who you are you wouldn't feel the need to put down others when you disagree with something. Shit sounds corny and cliche but its so true lol.

If y'all so sure in y'all selves man stop acting threatened all the time.

That's the funniest shit about this thread. Not 1 person has actually agreed with her post at all, yet majority were able to express that disagreement w/o calling her out her name.

Cash for "Misogyny"

not to make light of misogyny but misogyny is akin to "bullying" if you are out there trading jokes its not bullying its mutual

if certain people didnt view themselves as commodities we would be in a better place but C.R.E.A.M alot of people dont have any values or self worth that cant be bought and sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back