Welcome To aBlackWeb

Janelle Monáe trying to cancel rappers (she is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before we go into this, look up and post the definition of hypocrisy. You've already thrown out one word that you weren't using correctly so I want to see that you're labeling her a hypocrite correctly.

Then I'll play along.

I most def used whatever I said correctly

And she’s a hypocrite at the highest order

You went back and you think "most" corrected how wrong you were initially? Yeah, work on that comprehension, young man. It'll serve you later.

Be good, warrior.
I wasn't really wrong.it was a minor detail

also I can be wrong and have no problem admitting being wrong

I still don't agree that men should be banned from expressing themselves if it's from an honest place and not just doing it to copy what they heard another rapper say.

I most def used whatever I said correctly

And she’s a hypocrite at the highest order

You used projection correctly? Sure about that? Because you've ignored my correction up until I brought it up again. But I digress....

Post that definition and make your case.

Do y’all have a problem with her being a big ass hypocrite?

For sure. If she's gonna call out the males in hip hop putting out misogynist music - Big Boi and Jidenna can be included in that, who she fucks with heavy and makes music with.. Have that conversation.

She can also have the conversation about the negative music that female rappers AND singers are putting out as well

You used projection correctly? Sure about that? Because you've ignored my correction up until I brought it up again. But I digress....

Post that definition and make your case.

I said what I said bruh.

She a hypocrite.

Fall back and don’t insult my intelligence.

No need to reply back

For sure. If she's gonna call out the males in hip hop putting out misogynist music - Big Boi and Jidenna can be included in that, who she fucks with heavy and makes music with.. Have that conversation.

She can also have the conversation about the negative music that female rappers AND singers are putting out as well

thanks.

Well thought out response.

I was calling her out becuase you can’t want change if you yourself is knee deep in what you claim you want to change.

So she's a hypocrite because she's signed to Big Boi and signed Jidenna? We know that she hasn't had conversations with them about having a problem with their misogynistic lyrics?

Yet that's just what you did when entering the thread.....
No it's not

number 1 I'm not in her face

but if she said that around me I would think "whatever bitch" and debate why she was wilding

I wouldn't just be like "stfu bitch"

but I call any feminazi a bitch.

and since most of the time these are thoughts we type,that was my initial thought so i typed it.

But right or wrong I use bitch interchangeably with women when talking among peers

Last edited:
I said what I said bruh.

She a hypocrite.

Fall back and don’t insult my intelligence.

No need to reply back

Just say you're unable to form an intelligent argument on the subject and keep cosigning and quoting those that can.

She’s a feminist and a staunch LGBT activist. Word to her All Black Lives Matter tweet. Black men are pretty much the face of hip hop so that’s why for years people have always put a negative spin on it and blame it for the problems in black society. Her saying hip hop is misogynistic is a thinly veiled attack on black men.

that’s like saying if a male artist were to criticize the city girls and lil Kim he would be going at black feminists. This has literally been an issue forever and this the first time I seen somebody say its an attack in black men. Which totally ignores everything black women be talking about. But yet again y’all refuse to get it and complain about how divided we are while adding to the division.

that’s like saying if a male artist were to criticize the city girls and lil Kim he would be going at black feminists. This has literally been an issue forever and this the first time I seen somebody say its an attack in black men. Which totally ignores everything black women be talking about. But yet again y’all refuse to get it and complain about how divided we are while adding to the division.
:huh:

off topic I'm still salty she was most likely tossing up my baby Tessa Thompson with her fine ass.

They're both fine

Janelle is super beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back