Janelle Monáe trying to cancel rappers (she is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comprehension level in this thread has been at an all time low as well. Maybe some of y'all should redirect some of your energy to stepping that part of your game up.

How does that make me a warrior?

That was normal shit to me.

IDK bruh that shit common speech around my way.

You're doing entirely too much explaining for someone who thinks there's nothing wrong with calling random women bitches.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue_London
You're doing entirely too much explaining for someone who thinks there's nothing wrong with calling random women bitches.
who said random women?

if you mean like with the checkers thing yeah

but I'm not just walking around calling a woman a bitch walking by me or even in a regular debate or minor incident.

I'm not a heartless asshole.

who said random women?

if you mean like with the checkers thing yeah

but I'm not just walking around calling a woman a bitch walking by me or even in a regular debate or minor incident.

I'm not a heartless asshole.

You came in here calling this random woman a bitch unreservedly. So you were saying.....

Your breakdown of what she actually said in her tweet says otherwise.
well I had 2 breakdowns

What did I say wrong?

she said she only wants to hear women rap and Most men who have what can be called misogynistic raps should be banned

what did I not get?

You came in here calling this random woman a bitch unreservedly. So you were saying.....
I called her a bitch for being anti man and trying to make ppl talk how she wants them too

Plus she's a lesbian which already means she doesn't really like men

And this sin't the first time she has said anti men type shit.

200.gif

well I had 2 breakdowns

What did I say wrong?

she said she only wants to hear women rap and Most men who have what can be called misogynistic raps should be banned

what did I not get?

Here's where you play dumb. Go get your initial breakdown and try to convince yourself that it is a true representation of what she said. Quote it while you're at it.

Or is your claim now that you initially purposefully misrepresented what she said on some sucka isht?

So y'all dont use bitch, that's fine but don't come in here telling other niggas not to use it

That shit is apples and oranges

If I did have a daughter of course I wouldn't tell her to call herself ugly

But she's not a kid,she's a grown woman

You can't rationalize with a foul person to make them not be foul.

I actually love Janelle as an artist but she is a lesbian/bi feminazi type

She's fine as all get out,but that extra man hating shit is a reason to be called a bitch

I love women in general ,but I have seen women do some out cold shit.

Where does she hate men? Because she don’t like disrespectful music. Y’all niggas then go to other posts and complain about the state of the community but then do this shit. Not you specifically

Status
Not open for further replies.