Welcome To aBlackWeb

Janelle Monáe trying to cancel rappers (she is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we disagree with her for the most part. Now let’s get into some solutions. Let’s post some dope hip hop music or artists that don’t rap about those topics are hardly use those terms.

human nature will and always has been human nature

There will never be a utopia where everybody is all nice and not greedy or violent or manipulative

It would be nice,but people will always people.

All you can do is try to reach the ppl around you,but some ppl are un reachable.

You can sit and try to be logical and rational and they don't give a fuck.
Can't give up without trying to reach as many people possible though, right?

We always defeat ourselves mentally before actually reaching our fullest potential, me and my girl talk about this often.

But that's prolly a topic for another conversation.

I'm more disturbed with how many bitches are in your life and what we can do to get you around some good quality women, lol.

Contrary to how I might come off in these type of convos the way I think and talk come from my life experience

I used to be way more idealistic as a teen and early 20's,but I had to learn harsh lessons and I can't unlearn them and those lessons are only backed up by more life experiences and the experiences of others.

Ppl be on some bullshit a lot and I don't have time to play with ppl

You could've make a whole thread b
No I don’t. We’re past “wHy YoU gOtTa CaLl HeR a BiTcH” deflective arguments now let’s get into solutions. If she’s wrong let’s post some shit. But you rather argue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back