Welcome To aBlackWeb

It Has Started: Africans Are Kicking Chinese Out Of Their Countries

Dropping facts is not your thing.

Fall back

what wasn’t factual ace? I’m not saying black people cant progress I’m saying we can’t do it like they did because things have changed. Don’t really know any other way to break it down

When it comes to financial success. I hate to say but white folks are the bar.

How true that is really depends on perspective I guess. If you look at whites as a monolith and apply the general position of white run nations to all white people, that would make sense. However, if you're looking more at white people in general, you know they range from super poor to super rich, so they shouldn't be held as the bar for anything.

How true that is really depends on perspective I guess. If you look at whites as a monolith and apply the general position of white run nations to all white people, that would make sense. However, if you're looking more at white people in general, you know they range from super poor to super rich, so they shouldn't be held as the bar for anything.

We talking those with money obviously.

It’s more whites with money than blacks or Asians

Need the numbers on that

Yeah, I mean I fully believe that whites are doing better on average than blacks, but I don't think the real gap is as big as some believe. We always see the average wealth numbers, but I don't know if I've ever seen one that controlled for extreme outliers. People like Bill Gates and Jeff Besos have to skew the numbers.

They pussy.

Seen a video of a white man stealing and smashing Asians dudes girl.

And what was he doing the whole time? Holding her hand.

Thats crazy, all that Kung fu for nothing!

Do Asians hate on their kind when they interracial like when a black man got a white girl?

Thats crazy, all that Kung fu for nothing!

Do Asians hate on their kind when they interracial like when a black man got a white girl?
Yea seen a video of them asking Chinese residents about what would happen if a girl dates a black man.

They say she would be shamed and seen as trash.

Lemme see if I can find it.

Folks do that on this board if a black date out the race
Lol thats a small group of fake militants doing that.

The same ones be lurking the snowbunny or Latina threads in the candy shop.

Tell you one thing, you would not find a black woman appreciation thread on these white boy sites.

That'll tell u a lot.

Black people
Folks do that on this board if a black date out the race
Funny enough folks don’t seem to have energy for this. But are quick to point out how wrong it is for black people to talk about the double standards with whites.

Yea seen a video of them asking Chinese residents about what would happen if a girl dates a black man.

They say she would be shamed and seen as trash.

Lemme see if I can find it.

I’m specifically referring to Asian females dating white males and how the white males view it

dont matter.....black people dont care......this thread doesnt even fucking matter.
look at this shit

fucking shower curtains?

i hate this shit so much.......fucking vanity over pride and respect.

but kanye is more of a problem?

anyone gonna call these chicks coons? anyone still gonna smash these coons?

i want smoke.

Someone said Arabs took over Africa, then Europeans and now its just the Asians turn.

At this rate Latinos are going to have a turn as well.

I'm not down with this buddy buddy turn the other cheek shit that some posters are talking about in here.

That's how we got here in the first place.

Back