Welcome To aBlackWeb

It Has Started: Africans Are Kicking Chinese Out Of Their Countries

It's all good man. Like I said you've misrepresented my points, deflected, and are now resorting to personal attacks. You're right though. I'm not a victim, you're not a bully, and I'm not being ganged up on. He's a troll that doesn't give a shit about the debate at all.

I got no problem with you man. Just in the future if we discuss anything, we gotta do what you suggested a long time ago and back everything up with real sources on both sides and then we can build more productively.

I can't do nothing but respect that.

Lol @ 5th

if its a real video?

dude is saving his own ass.

i saw another video of his where he was saying his mom told him to not talk bad about china
Where are all the Chinese sympathizer now?

They were in here saying Chinese hate white people and don't really have any racism.

Last edited:
Where are all the Chinese sympathizer now?

They were in here saying Chinese hate white people and don't really have any racism.

lol I'm confused bruh. Did you watch the whole video when you posted it before? Because you argued with me when I said that he was basically saying the same thing about Chinese people that you were.

Let's just end the discussion here: Being "Pro-black" has nothing to do with nothing, having facts about history and the precise timing with the details is what I am concerning myself with.

You made a statement earlier in this thread that I read, which stated that you don't think the wealth gap between whites and blacks is not as wide as people make it out to be, that type of mind-thinking and rhetoric being projected is not true and it casts a perception to those reading your statements to think that black people are not struggling and not at the bottom of the barrel. The wealth gap between the average black man and woman is not even close compared to an Asian, white woman, or man, etc. I gave you raw numbers to debunk your statement. When you make a statement like that, please explain to us what it is meant or have raw data/sources to be looked at.

Now you are talking about the slave trade and posting on what you may think, instead of actual facts that's listed. You made a statement about the Arabs and their control in Africa, Busta had to inject that they owned slaves in Africa, which is a slave trade and the market. I stated to you that Europe was a broke continent and the moors came with all types of things to enhance their society, You stated that Africa was unable to fight back because of the Trans-Atlantic slave trade which makes no sense, when a slave trade was already happening in the continent, been going on

You said that Europe made money with iron, and I asked you what was being built with iron before slavery? Where did they even get iron from? Who was buying up all this iron to make Europe this wealthy country before slavery? Now you stated that they were in the dark ages, after I stated that they were a broke infested, illiterate nasty ass group of people, being in the dark ages, Dark ages, is a white soft term that they use, instead of telling it like it is, which is Europeans were dumb, broke, poverty, sick, diseased infested etc people

You are all over the place and now you post a picture of a castle, not understanding that the kings and queens use to live in barns (as I posted) before they were living in castles, where do you think they got the idea to live in Castles come from? Who do you think built/designed the buildings and structures over there in Europe? Where do you think all of that came from?? If Europe was not a broke continent, why were many of their kings and queens living in barns sleeping with animals, Why was feces all over the streets, no sewer system in place whatsoever, why there were many famines, why was there no street lights or running water, why was the literacy rate so low, why were there hardly any universities in Europe before the Moors got there. Again, if Europe had money, all of these things wouldn't be happening, why was there even a dark age period if Europe wasn't broke?? Again let's look at logic and be precise about history instead of playing this guessing game

Most if not 90-95% of those structures come from the structural contents of Africa

Washington DC whole structure is of Africa content/design, The Lincoln Memorial, who is he sitting like that has a statue in Africa which was built thousands of years before DC was even thought of?

The Washington Monument looks like a what that's in Africa? That whole city structural content is a replica of Africa structural content and you're trying to project that Europe was this thriving continent before slavery, that is completely false. Europe was a broke, cold, dirty continent.

😳😳😳

Well damn....

Only 3 posters so far that's hip to lisapoyakama.org. 2 of them gone. Knock twice and JohnSmithCAN.

Same characteristics when it comes to history.

Not many informative posters left. Just gossipers

For record purposes only

^^^^what do you think about these links

I knew the owner/headline writer of this website. He unabashedly contributes for a great deal to the betterment of the international Panafrican community and their diasporas.

Some of these articles are well-founded. Others are (my apologies, LYKama, I mean it without harm) parroting some misleads and half-truths preached by some of the biggest heads within the radical African American black academics and the populist wannabes (the Rashidis, Sebis, late Ben-Jochannans, Asar Imhoteps) .

You have to take a lot of those news with a grain of salt and consistently push your intellectual curiosity way past their narrative. Even revisionist and revolutionary underdogs who fought against an otherwise chauvinist, racist academical zeitegest are not totally devoid of implicit biases, miscalculations and blind pride and I realized it early enough in my twenties to not let any ill-intentioned tierce party indoctrinate me into whatever they see fit into the exploited end of their mob-minded machine.

Read a lot, preserve your sense of self-criticism and freewill and most above all... be careful.

Back