Welcome To aBlackWeb

It Has Started: Africans Are Kicking Chinese Out Of Their Countries

You have plenty sense.

The information about the wealth gap that the US puts out isn't true, but in your world, blacks are closer to whites in the wealth gap Blacks are much closer, closing the gap than what is projected/being projected.

My point wasn't about closing the wealth gap. It was about the accuracy of the data and how it's presented. I never said we were closing the gap. I never said for sure that anything was right or wrong. In fact, if you read what I actually said, you'll see I said I don't know what the actual answer is.

At this point, I don't understand why you keep trying to engage me. You're just completely ignoring what I say and making up your own counterpoints and arguing with yourself. So if you want to just rant and give your own viewpoint, do that. But I suggest you make your own topic to do it and leave me out of it.

@Hellczar

That year is not correct and not accurate, They fought more than the French Army, there were 3 armies that they defeated that included the French Army.

Ok I was off for a few years and yes other colonial powers sent forces. But the gist is they didn’t send the full force which Haitians took advantage of.

My point wasn't about closing the wealth gap. It was about the accuracy of the data and how it's presented. I never said we were closing the gap. I never said for sure that anything was right or wrong. In fact, if you read what I actually said, you'll see I said I don't know what the actual answer is.

At this point, I don't understand why you keep trying to engage me. You're just completely ignoring what I say and making up your own counterpoints and arguing with yourself. So if you want to just rant and give your own viewpoint, do that. But I suggest you make your own topic to do it and leave me out of it.

Not ignoring anything, just picking a part your BS that you done spewed in this thread, especially your statement about the Asians and the hillibillies, excluding the rest of the whites, omitting them.

Pro Black people don't talk like that Monk, hell some black folks don't talk like that.

I’m saying Haiti took advantage of those countries not sending their full force to deal with them

How do you take advantage of that when you have no weapons to fight with and they do? Where is the advantage?

The Haitians sent the French into an economic depression, they had to sell off land, Louisiana was one of them.

How many soldiers, canons, guns would you say were sent to Haiti by these 3 different armies?

How do you take advantage of that when you have no weapons to fight with and they do? Where is the advantage?

The Haitians sent the French into an economic depression, they had to sell off land, Louisiana was one of them.

How many soldiers, canons, guns would you say were sent to Haiti by these 3 different armies?
This was the 1800s early 1800s if Indians can cause problems for US. Troops I’m sure Haitians could cause issues for the French. French we’re warring with England and etc so you can’t send all available soldiers to Caribbean when you got wars in a Europe. And yes the sugar plantations on Haiti made French rich and sold Louisiana purchase.

Not ignoring anything, just picking a part your BS that you done spewed in this thread, especially your statement about the Asians and the hillibillies, excluding the rest of the whites, omitting them.

Pro Black people don't talk like that Monk, hell some black folks don't talk like that.

You pick such dumb shit to harp on. I said hillbilly because to me attacking Asian Americans because of what unrelated Chinese people did is some backwards ignorant ass shit. I was not literally saying that the only white people attacking Asians were a handful of CACs from the mountains in West Virginia. I know you know that, but you don't seem to be able to have a discussion of substance so you keep nitpicking bullshit and making up your own points of argument. Like I said, I have no interest in that. So go make your own topic to discuss further and leave me out of it.

You pick such dumb shit to harp on. I said hillbilly because to me attacking Asian Americans because of what unrelated Chinese people did is some backwards ignorant ass shit. I was not literally saying that the only white people attacking Asians were a handful of CACs from the mountains in West Virginia. I know you know that, but you don't seem to be able to have a discussion of substance so you keep nitpicking bullshit and making up your own points of argument. Like I said, I have no interest in that. So go make your own topic to discuss further and leave me out of it.

You can paint it however you wanna paint your picture or call it however you wanna call it, pro black people don't speak in that tone, you omitted white folks who were doing the attacking, White folks, of all kinds follow Trump, but you said hillbillies as if other white folks were innocent from name-calling these Asians.

Now you're back-peddling on why you said such, as I stated when you get called out on your BS, it's always you're picking on me and this is not what I meant to say or what I mean is this...Pro black people don't go through all of these hurdles Monk.

Either you're pro black or you've lied about it, your whole stance is weak. If you wanna be lefted out, don't comment Monk. Last time I checked, this is a discussion board.

If you don't want no smoke, nigga put me on ignore instead of crying about it, you said the BS and I'm calling it out from here on out, if you don't like it, fuck you and put me on ignore.

I always thought you were a sambo ass dude anyway.

Last edited:
He just want the last word. You wanna end the convo so bad so responding.

You're a clown for taking shots from the peanut gallery and adding nothing of substance to the conversation, but you're right, I said I was going to stop so I should have left it alone, so I'm wrong there and I won't respond to him anymore.

But you got a topic where you asked how being called Hotep became a bad thing. Here's your example. You two bozos claim to be proud and pro black, but instead of simply making a strong and well validated case to support your stance. You lie, deflect, and resort to character attacks. It's the same thing Umar gets criticized for. It's the same thing that all the internet and street corner "Hotep" dudes get criticized for. If you really gave a shit about how pro blackness is perceived, then you would have been pushing your boy to make a more well reasoned and better supported case rather than being the hoe nigga charging his battery.

Me and you rarely agree on shit, but the one thing I know about you is that you can see when a person isn't arguing in good faith. I know that because you have rightfully called me out in the past when I was slippin, but in here you're acting like you don't see the bullshit he's pulling all because you're on his side. That's cool if you want to get down like that, but then don't make these threads where you act like you can't understand why some people look at ya'll as frauds.

Monk,

Didn't you call me pro black and said that you were pro black too? (First) Let's not play this victim, these guys are messing with me act, and act as if you are being bullied, stand on your ground Monk. Like dude said, you could have left it alone 2 days ago, but yet you wanna try to crawl your way outta the hole you dugged to convince me and whoever else what you meant to say. At this point, it is what it is. I'm done wit it as well. I don't wanna be labeled or seen as a bully.
You're a pro black dude but you sitting up here giving passes to Asians in a loving way (oh I forgot you did say, it's fuck up if he still says the N word, some shit white folks say, everybody is wrong on both ends, pro black folks don't talk like that, white folks say shit like that) and passing your own views on how things went in Africa and Europe, Boy, you always talked with a white mindset and vision, you may be black, a pro black dude (and I still have my thoughts on that) but you walk and talk with a white mind.

You're still a smart dude though.

Last edited:
Monk,

Didn't you call me pro black and said that you were pro black too? (First) Let's not play this victim, these guys are messing with me act, and act as if you are being bullied, stand on your ground Monk. Like dude said, you could have left it alone 2 days ago, but yet you wanna try to crawl your way outta the hole you dugged to convince me and whoever else what you meant to say. At this point, it is what it is. I'm done wit it as well. I don't wanna be labeled or seen as a bully.
You're a pro black dude but you sitting up here giving passes to Asians in a loving way (oh I forgot you did say, it's fuck up if he still says the N word, some shit white folks say, everybody is wrong on both ends, pro black folks don't talk like that, white folks say shit like that) and passing your own views on how things went in Africa and Europe, Boy, you always talked with a white mindset and vision, you may be black, a pro black dude (and I still have my thoughts on that) but you walk and talk with a white mind.

You're still a smart dude though.

It's all good man. Like I said you've misrepresented my points, deflected, and are now resorting to personal attacks. You're right though. I'm not a victim, you're not a bully, and I'm not being ganged up on. He's a troll that doesn't give a shit about the debate at all.

I got no problem with you man. Just in the future if we discuss anything, we gotta do what you suggested a long time ago and back everything up with real sources on both sides and then we can build more productively.

You're a clown for taking shots from the peanut gallery and adding nothing of substance to the conversation, but you're right, I said I was going to stop so I should have left it alone, so I'm wrong there and I won't respond to him anymore.

But you got a topic where you asked how being called Hotep became a bad thing. Here's your example. You two bozos claim to be proud and pro black, but instead of simply making a strong and well validated case to support your stance. You lie, deflect, and resort to character attacks. It's the same thing Umar gets criticized for. It's the same thing that all the internet and street corner "Hotep" dudes get criticized for. If you really gave a shit about how pro blackness is perceived, then you would have been pushing your boy to make a more well reasoned and better supported case rather than being the hoe nigga charging his battery.

Me and you rarely agree on shit, but the one thing I know about you is that you can see when a person isn't arguing in good faith. I know that because you have rightfully called me out in the past when I was slippin, but in here you're acting like you don't see the bullshit he's pulling all because you're on his side. That's cool if you want to get down like that, but then don't make these threads where you act like you can't understand why some people look at ya'll as frauds.
Didn’t read. Lol

Back