Welcome To aBlackWeb

It Has Started: Africans Are Kicking Chinese Out Of Their Countries

I thought the Moors brought civilization to white folks?

That's not true. The Greeks and Romans had civilizations before the group that we commonly call the Moors even existed. For the most part the Romans civilized Europe, though Europe basically slipped into a continental pit of shit during the Dark Ages. The Moors basically brought parts of Europe out of the Dark Ages. Their influence spread throughout Europe, but for the most part they only ever held lasting control on the Iberian Peninsula.

First of all, I don't need cosigns from any of you. None of you have proved that you know anymore about the subject than I do, so what value would your cosigns even hold?

You asked me to post a source showing how slavery weakened Africa opening the door to colonization. I provided a formally reviewed and sourced paper. You asked me to show you a source for my claim that blacks were congregated in the southeast. I provided you a map created from census data. The only thing you asked me to do that I didn't is post a list of castles and their builders. I didn't do that because it's unnecessary. You made a claim, and one example, which I gave, was good enough to refute that claim. So far I've backed up every claim I've made with verifiable data and information. You claim I'm spreading misinformation while you get on here and say the Moors built 90% of the castles in Europe and back that with a source discussing castles built in Spain, which is just one country out of a whole continent.

And what's really telling is you keep on harping on this wealth gap point that I never made. For the last time, I never said there wasn't a wealth gap between blacks and whites. I said you have to be careful about how you throw around raw averages because they don't always tell the whole story. I gave you the example about the population demographics to show how the data could be skewed. You basically tapped out on that discussion because you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about and have gone back to accusing me of making claims that I never made. Shit like that is pathetic.

Don't quote me again, until you can accurately state the points I'm making and then post reputable counter evidence that shows that I'm wrong. Until then I'm not responding to you again because I don't give a shit about these rants you keep going on where you attack my credibility but provide nothing of substance that actually proves me wrong.

Monk, You said, The Africans were unable to fight because of special weaponry and the gatling gun, that makes no sense at all. What was this special weaponry that Europe and others had? You made it seem like once the gun came into play, the Africans were doomed. That's not true

If that was the case, then why did the Haitians defeat 3 armies in the Haitian Revolution, those same Africans that were brought to Haiti defeated those same white armies with even more weapons.. The Africans/Haitians had no guns.

Explain that Monk

Man yall really up here letting Monk spew mis-information...Come on Monk

What areas were in the dark ages? List them? Let's not just throw out blanket statements.

You are making no sense but you have plenty sense, The Romans and the Greeks will only focus on their areas and not bring those other areas outta the dark?? This so call civilization that you say that they had, literacy, running water, etc, These people will just keep everything to themselves and not go and conquer that the area where it's dark, but allow the Moors to come into the area and dress it up?

It's too easy to debunk the things that you say Monk

That makes no sense Monk.

That's not true. The Greeks and Romans had civilizations before the group that we commonly call the Moors even existed. For the most part the Romans civilized Europe, though Europe basically slipped into a continental pit of shit during the Dark Ages. The Moors basically brought parts of Europe out of the Dark Ages. Their influence spread throughout Europe, but for the most part they only ever held lasting control on the Iberian Peninsula.
So they brought them civilization?

The Greeks and Romans had civilizations before the group that we commonly call the Moors even existed. For the most part the Romans civilized Europe, though Europe basically slipped into a continental pit of shit during the Dark Ages. The Moors basically brought parts of Europe out of the Dark Ages. Their influence spread throughout Europe, but for the most part they only ever held lasting control on the Iberian Peninsula.

Man yall really up here letting Monk spew mis-information...Come on Monk

What areas were in the dark ages? List them? Let's not just throw out blanket statements.

You are making no sense but you have plenty sense, The Romans and the Greeks will only focus on their areas and not bring those other areas outta the dark?? This so call civilization that you say that they had, literacy, running water, etc, These people will just keep everything to themselves and not go and conquer that the area where it's dark, but allow the Moors to come into the area and dress it up?

It's too easy to debunk the things that you say Monk

That makes no sense Monk.

Roman Greek and Egyptian empires had fell before the dark ages that when the dark ages in Europe start after the fall of Rome supremacy

The Greeks and Romans had civilizations before the group that we commonly call the Moors even existed. For the most part the Romans civilized Europe, though Europe basically slipped into a continental pit of shit during the Dark Ages. The Moors basically brought parts of Europe out of the Dark Ages. Their influence spread throughout Europe, but for the most part they only ever held lasting control on the Iberian Peninsula.

@Monk

Who brought civilization to the Roman Empire? You mentioned that they had this before the Moors came into Europe and only certain parts of Europe was in the dark, How did the Roman Empire to turn their lights on and turn on their running water before 711? Again as I stated, Europe was broke, and dirty and cold, but I wanna do know how did the Roman Empire established running water and all these other things that came before the Moors entered

Where did they learn these things from??

Lol @ 5th

Roman Greek and Egyptian empires had fell before the dark ages that when the dark ages in Europe start after the fall of Rome supremacy

Fell before the dark ages? So you are saying that they had everything popping before the Moors came through?

What were these things that the Romans had going on? List them. Literacy, running water, castles, etc? I'm trying to find out how Europe was before the Moors came through in 711

He’s saying in some parts they did but mostly it already existed. Whatever that means.

Monk, what is civilization Schools, universities, running water, tamed their animals, literacy, established lights, doctors, etc, All this was going on with the Romans?

If everything existed, why not bring those things to the other parts where they didn't exist, why allow the Moors to take over these areas? The Romans loved invading and conquering land and expanding, that was what their "empire" built upon. So why not take over these parts?

But I ask the questions, where did the Romans get this knowledge to establish a well sound civilization? Who taught them these things? Everybody knows the knowledge lies in Africa, and before the Moors, Romans seem to have the knowledge?? Broke cold, dirty ass Europe had all the knowledge?

I'm trying to follow Monk's imaginary time-line. I tried to tell dude, he needs to do more reading and less projecting with bad context. It's so many holes in what he's saying, using common sense debunks what he's saying.

Romans had this and that before the Moors came into play...Monks, come on man.. you are a better debater than this, make us work

Monk, what is civilization Schools, universities, running water, tamed their animals, literacy, established lights, doctors, etc, All this was going on with the Romans?

If everything existed, why not bring those things to the other parts where they didn't exist, why allow the Moors to take over these areas? The Romans loved invading and conquering land and expanding, that was what their "empire" built upon. So why not take over these parts?

But I ask the questions, where did the Roman get this knowledge? He taught them these things? Everybody knows the knowledge lies in Africa, and before the Moors, Romans seem to have the knowledge.

I'm trying to follow Monk's imaginary time-line
Good questions. I await his answer...

Fell before the dark ages? So you are saying that they had everything popping before the Moors came through?

What were these things that the Romans had going on? List them. Literacy, running water, castles, etc? I'm trying to find out how Europe was before the Moors came through in 711

Rome has aqueducts for water built navies and forts set the trend for western militaries. But are you asking like inventions?

And yes Romans took from Greeks who took from Egypt and Middle East and through Egypt access to other African resources

@Monk

Who brought civilization to the Roman Empire? You mentioned that they had this before the Moors came into Europe and only certain parts of Europe was in the dark, How did the Roman Empire to turn their lights on and turn on their running water before 711? Again as I stated, Europe was broke, and dirty and cold, but I wanna do know how did the Roman Empire established running water and all these other things that came before the Moors entered

Where did they learn these things from??

Lol @ 5th

The Romans developed some things on their own. They learned some things from the Greeks who learned a lot from the Egyptians. They also learned some things from other areas they conquered.

But I ask the questions, where did the Romans get this knowledge to establish a well sound civilization? Who taught them these things? Everybody knows the knowledge lies in Africa, and before the Moors, Romans seem to have the knowledge?? Broke cold, dirty ass Europe had all the knowledge?

I'm trying to follow Monk's imaginary time-line. I tried to tell dude, he needs to do more reading and less projecting with bad context. It's so many holes in what he's saying, using common sense debunks what he's saying.

Romans had this and that before the Moors came into play...Monks, come on man.. you are a better debater than this, make us work

Yes, they had all that to varying degrees over their course of their empire, and they did take many of those things to other parts of the European continent. That's why I said the Romans brought civilization to the rest of Europe before the Moors existed. Why didn't they stop the Moorish invasion? I've already answered that question. The Roman Empire fell between sometime in the 5th century (https://www.ancient.eu/article/835/fall-of-the-western-roman-empire/). The Moors invaded Europe in the 8th century (https://www.nationalgeographic.com/history/reference/people/who-were-moors/). It would have been hard for the Roman Empire to stop the Moors when the Empire no longer existed.

Yes, the Romans obtained knowledge from Africa. They also got knowledge from Greece and the Persians and the Middle East. They also developed or innovated a number things for themselves (https://www.ancient.eu/Roman_Engineering/). If you want to say that African knowledge played a part in Rome becoming what it was and by extension also played a part in the spreading of civilization throughout Europe, then fine, that's true. But to say the Moors brought civilization to Europe is false.

Most of the African knowledge that Rome gained would be traced back to the Nile River civilizations. That's a completely different group of Africans than the Moors that took over the Iberian peninsula and we're talking about centuries of separation of those two powers being at their heights of influence. Even if you could prove that Rome basically got everything it knew from Egypt (which you can't because it isn't true), that still doesn't support your claim that the Moors civilized Europe.

Look man, believe what you want. You told me to give sources. I've given you sources for every claim that I've made even while you have not. At this point I'm done with it you're not even arguing by the same standard that you're trying to hold me to, but then you have the nerve constantly claim that I'm debating poorly and posting false information. You got it.

Last edited:
What all this git to do with Chinese shitting on Africa NOW?

Hate you niggas

Nothing honestly, I couldn't sit up and read mis-information that was being posted in this thread, from the wealth gap getting close to whites wealth and other races, to Europe trading iron, to black folks all bunch up in one location which is why they have low salaries, to Europe was this thriving continent, nah, had to call this mis-information out

Africa should have never let them Chinese into their space

Last edited:
Back