Welcome To aBlackWeb

It Has Started: Africans Are Kicking Chinese Out Of Their Countries

im not so sure it wont.

it will make people take action to stop shit

Who is going to stop shit? Asian gangs in L.A. don't give a shit about what's happening in ATL. The most likely result would be police in ATL cracking down on the black gangs, which does nothing to solve any problem.

Naw. They just play their role and literally taking over in front of white folks face because white folks are worried about blacks

I see more and more Asian neighborhoods every where I go.

From NOLA to the DFW to LA.

They are taking the fuck over
Man this shit true !! I live in Charlotte NC. and I see more and more Asians everywhere..

We supposed to be on lock down and I see them out walking around the most, and they be smiling and shit like there ain’t a pandemic going on..

Shouldn't have been there and had such a foothold in the first place

Disagree with this. Africa has tons of resources, but they are only useful through trade and working with outside groups. There was nothing wrong with African countries forming a partnership with China. The problem is the governments in a lot of African countries are corrupt and they basically allowed China to run rampant without caring what it did with the people. They can kick China out. That's all well and good, but the are still going to have to learn how to build relationships with other nations without letting those nations take advantage of them.

Pretty good video here. The African woman really drops good knowledge, but it's not really relevant to the topic. What the white dude says at the end gets to the heart of the problems being discussed in this topic, however the African woman's overall sentiment applies to that too.

Basically, Africans have to learn to rise up and stand for themselves. Kicking people who are taking advantage of them is a start, but the goal should be to create economies for those countries that serve the greater good of those countries.

Asians love white people

They don't love them they just don't fear them and they know they can drain them for money. My partner is Chinese that's how they operate. It's only about the money. White people are harmless in their eyes so they will tolerate them more to get to the money.

They don't love them they just don't fear them and they know they can drain them for money. My partner is Chinese that's how they operate. It's only about the money. White people are harmless in their eyes so they will tolerate them more to get to the money.
I'm surprised her family accepted your black ass. Asian parents only want a white partner or preferably an Asian one. They worship white people

Back