Welcome To aBlackWeb

It Has Started: Africans Are Kicking Chinese Out Of Their Countries

I cant cosign beating random Chinese in Africa, because random Chinese are doing things to Africans in China. Shit makes no sense to me and makes us look bad. I'm not bout to cosign racism like that.

What they should do is put the economic squeeze on their companies and start shutting down their sites till they got some answers. Or ban those rich business owners an their people from leaving till they get their citizens back safe.

Nah man fuck em.

They would not have the same sympathy for you.

Nah man fuck em.

They would not have the same sympathy for you.

Bruh, ya'll have to stop with this "they" and "them" shit. That's the same shit white people do to us. Yes, a lot of Chinese people are dirtbags, but you can't sit up there and say that every Chinese person that you suggest be abused for shits and giggles would be ok with blacks being abused. I'm not sure why this kinda thinking is acceptable to people on this board. It's one thing to push eye for an eye rhetoric, but ya'll are talking about abusing one set of Chinese people for something a completely different set of Chinese people did. That's crazy.

On topic, this is probably for the best. China has a lot of plans for Africa, but they have been exploiting more than partnering. If these African countries want to resolve or reset that relationship, they will need to show that they are serious about protecting their people and interests. This is a good start to that.

Black people the only race that supposed only attack the bad ones from other groups/races

We can't say fuck cops, we gotta say not all cops are bad

We can't say fuck cacs, we gotta say not all cacs are bad

We can't say fuck the chinese, we gotta say not all chinamen are bad

When them same niggaz attack us it's with muhfuckin reckless abandon tho

As I said niggaz is on some disney/fairytale christianity shit when it comes to us

Last edited:
I cant cosign beating random Chinese in Africa, because random Chinese are doing things to Africans in China. Shit makes no sense to me and makes us look bad. I'm not bout to cosign racism like that.

What they should do is put the economic squeeze on their companies and start shutting down their sites till they got some answers. Or ban those rich business owners an their people from leaving till they get their citizens back safe.
i can agree with you but how is it racist?

people being racist towards you snd you respond doesnt make you racist. thats makes you responding in kind.

thats like saying someone bully you and you fight back now you the bully.

Bruh, ya'll have to stop with this "they" and "them" shit. That's the same shit white people do to us. Yes, a lot of Chinese people are dirtbags, but you can't sit up there and say that every Chinese person that you suggest be abused for shits and giggles would be ok with blacks being abused. I'm not sure why this kinda thinking is acceptable to people on this board. It's one thing to push eye for an eye rhetoric, but ya'll are talking about abusing one set of Chinese people for something a completely different set of Chinese people did. That's crazy.

On topic, this is probably for the best. China has a lot of plans for Africa, but they have been exploiting more than partnering. If these African countries want to resolve or reset that relationship, they will need to show that they are serious about protecting their people and interests. This is a good start to that.
Bruh I want you to listen, and listen real carefully.

You ready?

Fuck a Chinese

Black people the only race that supposed only attack the bad ones from other groups/races

When them same niggaz attack us it's with muhfuckin reckless regard tho

As I said niggaz is on some disney/fairytale christianity shit when it comes to us
i was listeniong to the chinese rapper dude china mac and hes on that not all chinese people are bad shit.

but the chinese dont say not all africans have covid.......11 out of 4000 and they target them all.
even the pregnant women and youngins.

so think about this....they will allow a contagious person in the hospital before a black person.

we gotta stop being so passive but bring different heat to our own.

Its intergrained in black people to take abuse and turn the other cheek.

The only race that would embrace fakkits like Dylan roof or the family of Botham Jean.

You see this shit in America as well as Africa. Both Christian's who are all about forgiveness after being disrespected.

I saw a post from a white supremacist who said they can do whatever to black people because we too scared to do anything about it and take the forgiveness route, compared to Jews and Latinos who fight back or cancel them.

I'm not having this " oh poor chinese" rhetoric, they can collectively suck a dick. Been around too many Asians in my life to understand they dont fuck with us.

How much proof do black people need that we in this shit alone? Them other races are not on our side and dont stand up for us.

That’s not true at all

Its intergrained in black people to take abuse and turn the other cheek.

The only race that would embrace fakkits like Dylan roof or the family of Botham Jean.

You see this shit in America as well as Africa. Both Christian's who are all about forgiveness after being disrespected.

I saw a post from a white supremacist who said they can do whatever to black people because we too scared to do anything about it and take the forgiveness route, compared to Jews and Latinos who fight back or cancel them.

I'm not having this " oh poor chinese" rhetoric, they can collectively suck a dick. Been around too many Asians in my life to understand they dont fuck with us.

How much proof do black people need that we in this shit alone? Them other races and ethnicities are not on our side and dont stand up for us.
EDITED:

Feels that way... always exceptions to the rule, but that ain't the collective

It's the wrong response and it won't stop anything. If Asian gangs are attacking blacks in L.A., Black gang memebers attacking random Asians in ATL won't do shit to stop that.
im not so sure it wont.

it will make people take action to stop shit

Back