Welcome To aBlackWeb

It Has Started: Africans Are Kicking Chinese Out Of Their Countries

Look how he paints Chinese as the victim and wants discrimination against them to stop.

Yet he walking around saying nigga and won't stop even after people told him.

Shit even Khaled stopped.

cuz he killed or shot someone and hes welcomed with open arms into our culture.....

shit is hella toxic on our part yet we call dudes who dont go to jail and dont like fighting or want to do something with themselves....they squares and unwelcomed.

Look how he paints Chinese as the victim and wants discrimination against them to stop.

Yet he walking around saying nigga and won't stop even after people told him.

Shit even Khaled stopped.

I'm not really sure why you posted this. It doesn't really support your narrative at all. The part where he talks about Chinese people being victims is true. When Trump said what he said and all the hillbillies went after Asians, they were victims. As far as what's happening to blacks in China, he was the one that brought it up as China doing the same wrong shit as the U.S. He clearly admits that a lot of Chinese are racist against blacks and says that they are wrong for what they are doing over there. What more would you have wanted him to say?

I don't think he uses the N word anymore. I mean I don't follow him, but I did see an interview he did where he explained why he used it and how he came to understand using it was wrong and stopped. He didn't use it in this interview, but if he does actually still use it, that's some fuck shit given that he acknowledged it's wrong.

I'm not really sure why you posted this. It doesn't really support your narrative at all. The part where he talks about Chinese people being victims is true. When Trump said what he said and all the hillbillies went after Asians, they were victims. As far as what's happening to blacks in China, he was the one that brought it up as China doing the same wrong shit as the U.S. He clearly admits that a lot of Chinese are racist against blacks and says that they are wrong for what they are doing over there. What more would you have wanted him to say?

I don't think he uses the N word anymore. I mean I don't follow him, but I did see an interview he did where he explained why he used it and how he came to understand using it was wrong and stopped. He didn't use it in this interview, but if he does actually still use it, that's some fuck shit given that he acknowledged it's wrong.
its always wrong when a person is on the losing end.

Bruh you Chinese?

That would explain a lot.

Nah mac still uses the word with zero fucks given and even said no one is gonna try him.

If you black, learn how to hold your own nuts before its too late.

I had the same mindset as you when I was a kid. But that quickly changed as I grew up.

Bruh you Chinese?

That would explain a lot.

Nah mac still uses the word with zero fucks given and even said no one is gonna try him.

If you black, learn how to hold your own nuts before its too late.

I had the same mindset as you when I was a kid. But that quickly changed as I grew up.

Ya'll niggas can never just make reasonable argument. All you know how to do is make silly personal attacks.

I don't give a fuck about Chinese people. I just stand on principle. Ya'll don't and don't care to. That's fine. I'm not knocking you for that. My only point was that this was not a good video to support your stance. He was actually saying the same thing that ya'll are. He said that Chinese people are generally racist against blacks and that they are wrong and hypocritical for what they are doing over there. What more would you want from a Chinese person on this subject?

Again, I don't follow dude. The only things I know about him are what I've seen posted on this site. If he still says the N word after admitting he was wrong to say it, then you're right, he's on some fuck shit.

I saw a doc a while ago on Chinese making money in China and the new cultural view. It said and showed the Chinese dont worship white people, but see it as a measure of success and status if you have white people working for you. Certain high end condos would purposely hire foreign white people to come be doormen n shit, to show how opulent the building and people who live there are.

I saw a doc a while ago on Chinese making money in China and the new cultural view. It said and showed the Chinese dont worship white people, but see it as a measure of success and status if you have white people working for you. Certain high end condos would purposely hire foreign white people to come be doormen n shit, to show how opulent the building and people who live there are.

lol Using white people as the bar for success in life is white worship. They are basically setting white people as a benchmark that has to be cleared in order for a person in society to matter. People of other races always use this silly kinda logic to explain why they hold white people in such high regard. Even if your goal is to get to a point where you can shit on white people, you are still elevating them.

Lonious feels when black Americans react or Africans react like white peoples as far as kicking people out or burning down shops that it hypocritical because we complain
About bad treatment. I personally don’t think we are superior to any other group and playing that game of “I’m not gonna stoop to their level” but that has not helped us we just get this mentality that we just gotta take it or react in an acceptable way.

lol Using white people as the bar for success in life is white worship. They are basically setting white people as a benchmark that has to be cleared in order for a person in society to matter. People of other races always use this silly kinda logic to explain why they hold white people in such high regard. Even if your goal is to get to a point where you can shit on white people, you are still elevating them.

When it comes to financial success. I hate to say but white folks are the bar.

Back