Welcome To aBlackWeb

Issa Rae says Season 3 of ‘Insecure’ will focus on “toxic black male masculinity“…

You gotta stop with the essays man. So what youre saying pretty much is masculinity is qlways good never negative and when men do negative things its not masculine? I didnt read all that but it seems like the gist.

Evil is evil. It's neither masculine nor feminine. Men and women both kill. Men and women are sexual predators at about the same rate as each other (https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/11/the-understudied-female-sexual-predator/503492/ and https://www.scientificamerican.com/...y-women-is-more-common-than-previously-known/ ), women are abusers in domestic situations at about the same rate as men as well but there's no calls to end "toxic femininity", now are there?

As the article stated, the women calling it "toxic" were likely hurt at some point. They're using a play out of the racists card whereby because one Black man did something against them, ALL Black men are guilty of the same thing no matter what. To that end, the women who are pushing this ideology were hurt by a man at some point in their lives and now run around with this "toxic masculinity" shit and if ALL men would do the same thing to them.

@Hellczar in your words define toxic masculinity

The rationalization of the destructive shit we do and call it manhood. Example fuckin mad women to prove you're a real nigga. Or using violence to solve issues that dont need violence. Its lil basic shit. Im not saying everything about masculinity is bad tho.

The rationalization of the destructive shit we do and call it manhood. Example fuckin mad women to prove you're a real nigga. Or using violence to solve issues that dont need violence. Its lil basic shit. Im not saying everything about masculinity is bad tho.

How about fuckin mad women 'cause you can? 'Cause I know I got a lotta pussy just because it was there to get. Unlike a lotta y'all new niggas, I wasn't out there trying to prove something: I like pussy, so I went and got some pussy; end of story. Y'all niggas the ones out here puttin spins on simple shit to make it bigger than what it was just to make some kinda point.

Nigga likes pussy and goes out and fucks hoes: "Oh, he was trying to prove his masculinity!"

And the violence shit? Nah, y'all niggas ain't of the understanding that some shit really needs to be met with physical force. I ain't talking about a nigga stepped on your shoes so you lay him out; that's stupidity and it exists with BOTH sexes 'cause these broads will scrap 'cause a chick scraped her Louis Vuitton purse accidentally too.

Truthfully I don't think there's a single example of "toxic masculinity" that you could illustrate that can't be applied to both sexes, and with that being the case, why isn't there a call for an end to "toxic behavior" in both sexes and only finger pointing at males?

How about fuckin mad women 'cause you can? 'Cause I know I got a lotta pussy just because it was there to get. Unlike a lotta y'all new niggas, I wasn't out there trying to prove something: I like pussy, so I went and got some pussy; end of story. Y'all niggas the ones out here puttin spins on simple shit to make it bigger than what it was just to make some kinda point.

Nigga likes pussy and goes out and fucks hoes: "Oh, he was trying to prove his masculinity!"

And the violence shit? Nah, y'all niggas ain't of the understanding that some shit really needs to be met with physical force. I ain't talking about a nigga stepped on your shoes so you lay him out; that's stupidity and it exists with BOTH sexes 'cause these broads will scrap 'cause a chick scraped her Louis Vuitton purse accidentally too.

Truthfully I don't think there's a single example of "toxic masculinity" that you could illustrate that can't be applied to both sexes, and with that being the case, why isn't there a call for an end to "toxic behavior" in both sexes and only finger pointing at males?

Men are the dominant gender. Thats like saying why arent there calls to end black racism. The dominant group hold more responsibility. You keep saying new nigga shit. Didnt you dad beat your mom? You like 48 so your dad would probably be in his 90s the old niggas let that shit slide and thats toxic. Do women beat men sometimes of course. But women aint breaking mens jaws out here. Women aint shooting niggas for saying no to a dance. I feel like you just be saying shit fam

I disagree with all this but it is what it is

Men are the dominant gender. Thats like saying why arent there calls to end black racism. The dominant group hold more responsibility. You keep saying new nigga shit. Didnt you dad beat your mom? You like 48 so your dad would probably be in his 90s the old niggas let that shit slide and thats toxic. Do women beat men sometimes of course. But women aint breaking mens jaws out here. Women aint shooting niggas for saying no to a dance. I feel like you just be saying shit fam

Calling it toxic behavior is far more accurate than wording it like it's only a black male problem. You're also ignoring that women have their own very destructive behavior for foolish reasons as well. They don't have to breakk jaws or shoot men for not dancing. They can destroy property, keep men away from their children, poison us, set us up to get robbed, file false rape charges, maliciously take half of what they didn't earn in a marriage, and etc.

The real issue here is that toxic behavior is intentionally only addressed when it's directed at us. Not across the board as the social problem it really is. People like you think you're supporting some righteous cause, when really you are just being used. The only thing you're doing is pushing black male hetero-phobia. Or the whole "fear of a black man" propaganda. A refined version of what they pushed in the original Birth Of A Nation movie that made the KKK out to be heroes. They will not go after other groups that have the same problems with the same amount of energy. Making it easier for those other groups to abuse you worst than a black male could.

Actually, I give folks the benefit of the doubt that they don't know they're being used. There's always the possibility that these people really just hate black men that much and join team white supremacy to lash out.

Last edited:
Yo, if she gonna talk about toxic masculinity, what about lesbians? Round my way dykes are notorious for abusing their women. Ain't seen a movement for that yet. Don't know what gay men are doing. But yeah, they want throw around "rape culture", how come the prison rape culture is never addressed. Shit they make jokes about that. What? That don't count?

Just more examples of how these folks ain't consistent. They've got agendas, not the best interest of others in mind.

What you "feel like" and reality ain't the same thing. Males are the dominant SEX not just among humans, but in most of the animal kingdom as well. It's a male trait across damned near all species on this planet. Are we gonna talk about toxic masculinity amongst silverback gorillas, lions, or male bovine? Shit's fuckin ridiculous.

As a point of fact, my moms dislocated the jaw of two of my stepfathers. The one that was abusing her (who's much older than her and in his late 70's) and the second one because they got in a heated argument about some dumb shit, didn't like what he said and cold cocked his ass. But let's take it further:

https://www.pe.com/2018/02/24/riverside-woman-arrested-on-suspicion-of-shooting-injuring-ex-husband/
https://www.floridatoday.com/story/...-knife-shoots-boyfriend-titusville/389000002/
https://www.kcentv.com/article/news...-in-jaw-in-copperas-cove-police-say/456736107

Y'all niggas had jokes about Detroit broads back on the IC behind this shit:

I can keep it going too. Remember: there's several THOUSAND white women that have been arrested for statutory rape and abuse of their positions of authority over their students as teachers: Where's the outcry for curbing toxic feminine behaviors among white women? We got mad white bitches that have cried rape towards Black men for as long as this country has existed; ain't nobody making tv shows or doing the talk show circuit talmbout toxic femininity amongst white women.

You know the whole shit about rape being an issue in men's prisons? Have you heard that the problem is WORSE in women prisons among female inmates? That female inmates rape one another far more than men? Ever hear that female prison staffers perpetrate sexual abuses on both male at female prisoners far more than their male counterparts, particularly in juvenile facilities? All of the above is true:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...y-women-is-more-common-than-previously-known/

"... And, because we had previously shown that nearly one million incidents of sexual victimization happen in our nation’s prisons and jails each year, we knew that no analysis of sexual victimization in the U.S. would be complete without a look at sexual abuse happening behind bars. We found that, contrary to assumptions, the biggest threat to women serving time does not come from male corrections staff. Instead, female victims are more than three times as likely to experience sexual abuse by other women inmates than by male staff.

Also surprisingly, women inmates are more likely to be abused by other inmates than are male inmates, disrupting the long held view that sexual violence in prison is mainly about men assaulting men. In juvenile corrections facilities, female staff are also a much more significant threat than male staff; more than nine in ten juveniles who reported staff sexual victimization were abused by a woman...
"

And where you're dead ass wrong is that even in the 70's a man puttin hands on a woman, especially in public, woulda got your ass kicked by any man standing there which is why it seldom happened in public. Chivalry was alive and well back then and many a man woulda laid out a nigga for so much as slapping a woman in public. That why it usually happened behind closed doors with no one around.

Not a peep about any of this shit from people like you. Not a goddamned word about toxic feminine behaviors, no calls to end female sexual abuse of men (which happens about as much as the flip of it). Just fuckin silence from the lot of you.

Like I said, evil behavior is neither masculine nor feminine. The shit you're talking about is evil behavior, plain and simple.

What you "feel like" and reality ain't the same thing. Males are the dominant SEX not just among humans, but in most of the animal kingdom as well. It's a male trait across damned near all species on this planet. Are we gonna talk about toxic masculinity amongst silverback gorillas, lions, or male bovine? Shit's fuckin ridiculous.

As a point of fact, my moms dislocated the jaw of two of my stepfathers. The one that was abusing her (who's much older than her and in his late 70's) and the second one because they got in a heated argument about some dumb shit, didn't like what he said and cold cocked his ass. But let's take it further:

https://www.pe.com/2018/02/24/riverside-woman-arrested-on-suspicion-of-shooting-injuring-ex-husband/
https://www.floridatoday.com/story/...-knife-shoots-boyfriend-titusville/389000002/
https://www.kcentv.com/article/news...-in-jaw-in-copperas-cove-police-say/456736107

Y'all niggas had jokes about Detroit broads back on the IC behind this shit:

I can keep it going too. Remember: there's several THOUSAND white women that have been arrested for statutory rape and abuse of their positions of authority over their students as teachers: Where's the outcry for curbing toxic feminine behaviors among white women? We got mad white bitches that have cried rape towards Black men for as long as this country has existed; ain't nobody making tv shows or doing the talk show circuit talmbout toxic femininity amongst white women.

You know the whole shit about rape being an issue in men's prisons? Have you heard that the problem is WORSE in women prisons among female inmates? That female inmates rape one another far more than men? Ever hear that female prison staffers perpetrate sexual abuses on both male at female prisoners far more than their male counterparts, particularly in juvenile facilities? All of the above is true:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...y-women-is-more-common-than-previously-known/

"... And, because we had previously shown that nearly one million incidents of sexual victimization happen in our nation’s prisons and jails each year, we knew that no analysis of sexual victimization in the U.S. would be complete without a look at sexual abuse happening behind bars. We found that, contrary to assumptions, the biggest threat to women serving time does not come from male corrections staff. Instead, female victims are more than three times as likely to experience sexual abuse by other women inmates than by male staff.

Also surprisingly, women inmates are more likely to be abused by other inmates than are male inmates, disrupting the long held view that sexual violence in prison is mainly about men assaulting men. In juvenile corrections facilities, female staff are also a much more significant threat than male staff; more than nine in ten juveniles who reported staff sexual victimization were abused by a woman...
"

And where you're dead ass wrong is that even in the 70's a man puttin hands on a woman, especially in public, woulda got your ass kicked by any man standing there which is why it seldom happened in public. Chivalry was alive and well back then and many a man woulda laid out a nigga for so much as slapping a woman in public. That why it usually happened behind closed doors with no one around.

Not a peep about any of this shit from people like you. Not a goddamned word about toxic feminine behaviors, no calls to end female sexual abuse of men (which happens about as much as the flip of it). Just fuckin silence from the lot of you.

Like I said, evil behavior is neither masculine nor feminine. The shit you're talking about is evil behavior, plain and simple.

Didnt read all that. We not gorillas tho we can reason and think on a higher level all the other shit you saying us retarded

Didnt read all that. We not gorillas tho we can reason and think on a higher level all the other shit you saying us retarded

Damn nigga... I called it on page 2 and you did the shit anyway:

"... See, the problem with niggas like you is that you rarely think for yourself. You let others (i.e. women) do the thinking for you and you simply parrot what they say matter-of-factly. You never go past the factoids or memes to find out if there's any truth to them and when that meme or whatever has been thoroughly debunked you continue to cling to it, denying the truth because the lie gives you more comfort..."

You genuinely brought NOTHING to the discussion. I brought reference points, facts, and researched data but somehow you still have the ability to call what I'm saying "retarded".

Unfuckingbelievable. Like I also said, you let other people (women) do your thinking for you. I guess you'll have to end up a statistic before your outlook changes.

Damn nigga... I called it on page 2 and you did the shit anyway:

"... See, the problem with niggas like you is that you rarely think for yourself. You let others (i.e. women) do the thinking for you and you simply parrot what they say matter-of-factly. You never go past the factoids or memes to find out if there's any truth to them and when that meme or whatever has been thoroughly debunked you continue to cling to it, denying the truth because the lie gives you more comfort..."

You genuinely brought NOTHING to the discussion. I brought reference points, facts, and researched data but somehow you still have the ability to call what I'm saying "retarded".

Unfuckingbelievable. Like I also said, you let other people (women) do your thinking for you. I guess you'll have to end up a statistic before your outlook changes.

Ok champ

That behavior isn't gender specific........it's gender neutral.

So, what term would you have for women who do the same thing?

Last edited:
Fuck this broad.

It's sad as hell how many black women are jumping to sell us out for hollywood and white acceptance. Not surprising, they were raised to be man haters to begin with.

Like @Kzzl said, the goal of this is basically to have brothas walking around like little pets and shit.

Naw,

Yall just be overly SIMPathizing

answer me this

why would a woman who has an all black cast of both men and women, all of a sudden be on some crusade to attack the black man?

ya'll want everything to be an attack when it aint

are there times when things are just that? absolutely, but this aint it

answer me this

why would a woman who has an all black cast of both men and women, all of a sudden be on some crusade to attack the black man?

ya'll want everything to be an attack when it aint

are there times when things are just that? absolutely, but this aint it

Tyler Perry does it on a regular basis with an all black cast.

Back