Welcome To aBlackWeb

Issa Rae says Season 3 of ‘Insecure’ will focus on “toxic black male masculinity“…

The goal of this new feminist bullshit is to get to a point where men are docile and easy to manipulate and control. This is why the term "toxic masculinity" was born. because a guy like this:

Beta-male.jpg

is far more compliant and easier to manipulate than a masculine, macho male who'll tell a broad to shut the fuck up and fix him a sammich or just to get the fuck outta her face with the bullshit she's talkin.

Smh

Black people can talk about toxic masculinity tho. It does impact us. The whole bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks is some shit niggas live by. The whole 70% of black kids born to single moms, i don't see a problem with us discussing or covering shit that alot of us deal with.

I think we a lil too sensitive too criticism and we ignore valid shit we can work on.

It takes two to make those babies tho. Single mothers are just as much at fault as the man is, truthfully more at fault.

"Toxic masculinity" is some hoe shit. It gives hoe ass men validation and makes hoe ass hoes feel like their still a victim. They don't want men to say "aiight, fuck you then bitch" and then bounce when the chick says some stupid shit. Nah, they want the man to feel responsible for what she said and how she said it and to discuss how she's feeling right then.

Fuck that.

Say or do some stupid shit, get treated like the stupid broad you are.

It takes two to make those babies tho. Single mothers are just as much at fault as the man is, truthfully more at fault.

"Toxic masculinity" is some hoe shit. It gives hoe ass men validation and makes hoe ass hoes feel like their still a victim. They don't want men to say "aiight, fuck you then bitch" and then bounce when the chick says some stupid shit. Nah, they want the man to feel responsible for what she said and how she said it and to discuss how she's feeling right then.

Fuck that.

Say or do some stupid shit, get treated like the stupid broad you are.

You looking at words and not the real shit. Yes it takes two to make a baby but most likely the baby is raised by a woman and then the sons come up with no balance sime be soft some over aggressive. But the pops not held to any real responsibility. Then yall wonder why shit is fucked up.

You gonna view this as blaming black men but do we want to be leaders or cry about how we are portrayed when we aint doing enough.

This is hilarious because I can tell that too many people haven't been paying attention to the theme of the show.

If she's going to address toxic masculinity, it's more than likely going to be in a satiric fashion that makes fun of women who think of it as a serious problem.

Same thing if her character ends up with a white man.

She's going to be making fun of women who think swirling is the answer.

Lowkey, she's shitting on bird behavior more than anything.

You looking at words and not the real shit. Yes it takes two to make a baby but most likely the baby is raised by a woman and then the sons come up with no balance sime be soft some over aggressive. But the pops not held to any real responsibility. Then yall wonder why shit is fucked up.

You gonna view this as blaming black men but do we want to be leaders or cry about how we are portrayed when we aint doing enough.

Two things here:

1. You're not holding women accountable for their decisions whatsoever. This is par the course for feminism, and in particular, feminist men. Everything a woman does that's detrimental is always somehow 100% a man's fault. Fact is Black men are overwhelmingly in their kids lives:

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/08/opinion/charles-blow-black-dads-are-doing-the-best-of-all.html
https://www.vox.com/2015/6/21/8820537/black-fathers-day
https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Family/f...shatter-stereotypes-support/story?id=52857831

See, the problem with niggas like you is that you rarely think for yourself. You let others (i.e. women) do the thinking for you and you simply parrot what they say matter-of-factly. You never go past the factoids or memes to find out if there's any truth to them and when that meme or whatever has been thoroughly debunked you continue to cling to it, denying the truth because the lie gives you more comfort.

2. It IS blaming. Black men are doing a hell of a job as parents and leaders in our communities but we don't get nearly enough credit for it. Nobody cares about when you're doing everything right, that shit doesn't make the news. What does make the news is the small percentage of the population that's fucking up or when Black women point at us to spew forth bullshit about us.

Two things here:

1. You're not holding women accountable for their decisions whatsoever. This is par the course for feminism, and in particular, feminist men. Everything a woman does that's detrimental is always somehow 100% a man's fault. Fact is Black men are overwhelmingly in their kids lives:

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/08/opinion/charles-blow-black-dads-are-doing-the-best-of-all.html
https://www.vox.com/2015/6/21/8820537/black-fathers-day
https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Family/f...shatter-stereotypes-support/story?id=52857831

See, the problem with niggas like you is that you rarely think for yourself. You let others (i.e. women) do the thinking for you and you simply parrot what they say matter-of-factly. You never go past the factoids or memes to find out if there's any truth to them and when that meme or whatever has been thoroughly debunked you continue to cling to it, denying the truth because the lie gives you more comfort.

2. It IS blaming. Black men are doing a hell of a job as parents and leaders in our communities but we don't get nearly enough credit for it. Nobody cares about when you're doing everything right, that shit doesn't make the news. What does make the news is the small percentage of the population that's fucking up or when Black women point at us to spew forth bullshit about us.

Bruh i read all that before saw the article and all that. Yall niggas is the ones saying niggas is soft and need fathers but then say niggas are there for they kids(im an example) but which one is it? Or is it both. You can say im not holding women accountable like im protecting them. Thats false tho. I just hold men more accountable. We both attacked by the same crackers but yall old niggas act like the black community was just fine outside of racism and forget all the foul shit. And then blame women on some soft shit. Aint no other ethnic group doing that shit. Its weak.

Yes black man is a target but we view black women who dont think like us as more of an enemy than white people.

All in for season 3. Curious to see where this goes.

As for "toxic black masculinity"...never heard of.

The only thing I've peeped on TV is the subtle way of taking the black man outta the equation of being with a black woman, and replacing them with white men. Seeing a lot more of that.

Bruh i read all that before saw the article and all that. Yall niggas is the ones saying niggas is soft and need fathers but then say niggas are there for they kids(im an example) but which one is it? Or is it both. You can say im not holding women accountable like im protecting them. Thats false tho. I just hold men more accountable. We both attacked by the same crackers but yall old niggas act like the black community was just fine outside of racism and forget all the foul shit. And then blame women on some soft shit. Aint no other ethnic group doing that shit. Its weak.

Yes black man is a target but we view black women who dont think like us as more of an enemy than white people.

If you read the articles then you wouldn't be talking that bullshit about Black men abandoning their kids. You pretty much proved my point here: You said you read the shit, and there's facts and figures to support the notion that Black men are raising our kids, but you STILL tried to run the bullshit. It's like I said earlier and in that thread of Race's talmbout Black men are a threat to Black women; even when the evidence strongly say you're wrong, you still try to spit falsehoods as if they're right.

If you read the articles then you wouldn't be talking that bullshit about Black men abandoning their kids. You pretty much proved my point here: You said you read the shit, and there's facts and figures to support the notion that Black men are raising our kids, but you STILL tried to run the bullshit. It's like I said earlier and in that thread of Race's talmbout Black men are a threat to Black women; even when the evidence strongly say you're wrong, you still try to spit falsehoods as if they're right.

The 70% stat aint saying 70% of niggas arent there retard. Its saying kids are born to unwed parents. We know unwed parents have less money more likely to be poor.

Im not being extreme here not all niggas is deadbeats but lets not act like it aint no deadbeats. You always on some either or shit. You saying im coddling women but you think everything between black people is all peachy keen and shit.

Living in fantasy land

The 70% stat aint saying 70% of niggas arent there retard. Its saying kids are born to unwed parents. We know unwed parents have less money more likely to be poor.

Im not being extreme here not all niggas is deadbeats but lets not act like it aint no deadbeats. You always on some either or shit. You saying im coddling women but you think everything between black people is all peachy keen and shit.

Living in fantasy land

No, what I'm always on is really simple:

If you're going to make a statement as if it's a fact, it had better be one because I'm going to do the reading if necessary and put your inaccuracies on blast. The Black Community, as a whole, doesn't have room for bullshit so either you're going to rep it properly with factual information or not at all if all you have is half-truths or outright lies.

The half truth here is that while 70% of Black children in the US are born to single mothers' it doesn't take into account for some of those mothers being in a committed relationship where the father is present AND living under the same roof. An engaged couple, no matter what race, that has a baby before they get married is still counted as a child being born to a single mother even though that child's parents could end up married the next day, week, month or year. All the statistic sees is "Was the mother married at birth? No". It also doesn't take into account for a man in the house that isn't the child's biological father, which is how many kids end up getting raised.

You dropped "... 70% of black kids born to single moms..." in a conversation about toxic masculinity as if it had something to do with it. That's intellectually dishonest to say the least. It has absolutely nothing to do with it PLUS the statistic isn't the whole picture and really needs to be done away with. As I just said, if you can't rep the Black Community with factual information, don't say shit.

Back