Welcome To aBlackWeb

Issa Rae says Season 3 of ‘Insecure’ will focus on “toxic black male masculinity“…

This not bad at all. Women do this to men all the time right? He just shooting his shot right?

Now let's get his side of the story.

By her own admission she was a lil bitch towards him and what people, and women in particular, don't realize it that their asshole-ish actions towards others create a butterfly effect where by one act of fuckery creates a larger problem later.

Let me tell y'all somthin..went to the movies yesterday. Deadpool...it was aight, but check it. I'm in my seat, got the recliner seats on lean, pop corn in eats. White boy walks in with his friend. It's 90 degrees outside, fucka got on a hoodie. My eyes is on that on that fucka now, Spidey senses locked.

15 minutes into the movie, he seems like he's no threat. I relax and enjoy the movie again. Another white boy walks in, wit his girl. He got on a hoodie. His girl got on a backpack..:df:why?

Spidey senses on lock..they stand on tbe stairs instead of taking their seat. I unrecline my seat and put the popcorn down....it can go down at any minute and I'm ready to pouce on this fucka. You ain't gone do me in a fucking movie theater, my guy.

Just as I'm bout to get up and go ask them while they ain't sitting down. They take their seat, seems they didn't want to block the view of someone else while they took their seats. So they waited till the beginning credits to take their seat.

I say all that to say this..black masculinity a threat?

:huh:

White people scary as fuck

Let me tell y'all somthin..went to the movies yesterday. Deadpool...it was aight, but check it. I'm in my seat, got the recliner seats on lean, pop corn in eats. White boy walks in with his friend. It's 90 degrees outside, fucka got on a hoodie. My eyes is on that on that fucka now, Spidey senses locked.

15 minutes into the movie, he seems like he's no threat. I relax and enjoy the movie again. Another white boy walks in, wit his girl. He got on a hoodie. His girl got on a backpack..:df:why?

Spidey senses on lock..they stand on tbe stairs instead of taking their seat. I unrecline my seat and put the popcorn down....it can go down at any minute and I'm ready to pouce on this fucka. You ain't gone do me in a fucking movie theater, my guy.

Just as I'm bout to get up and go ask them while they ain't sitting down. They take their seat, seems they didn't want to block the view of someone else while they took their seats. So they waited till the beginning credits to take their seat.

I say all that to say this..black masculinity a threat?

:huh:

White people scary as fuck
I was wondering where you were going with this story.

So in other words we cant be held to task for making black women feel disrespected because they do some of the same bad shit we do? And so it has nothing to do with being a man just that people are toxic? But black women cant talk about their issuea with black men publicly because its dividing us?

Stop with the "hold the black man to task" shit. This type of shit is all about playing the blame game in order to make a quick come up.

Truth be told, it's a lot of black men and black women getting along just fine. Problems come into play when we follow the leads of mainstream pop culture. The so called issues that keep being brought up are not exclusive to us as blacks or men for that matter. Hell if any such thing as toxic masculinity exists, it exists in them asian and middle eastern cultures where they treat their women the absolute worst no question. Women are out here grabbin dicks, raping dudes at gun point, slapping the shit outta dudes and daring them to do something etc, but we ain't out here shitting on black in general for it. The coons that do, like tommy get dealt with accordingly. I have yet to see one of these coon ass black women get the hands from other black women for talking reckless.

All this bullshit about "toxic masculinity" is truthfully only to try and make manginas, gays and white women to feel empowered and more comfortable in society. That's ALL it is.

You know how white men who are used to being in power get pissy when a woman asserts herself and they say "oh she's such a bitch, or cunt"? Yeah this is that tactic.

Everybody on the internet uses generalizations nobody ever means all. But yall sensitive

bruh, you been in your feels this whole thread but we're "sensitive"?

giphy.gif

bruh, you been in your feels this whole thread but we're "sensitive"?

giphy.gif

Lol no i said toxic masculinity is a thing yall the ones acting like black manhood is under fire from black women but not understanding why black women feel its real. Its real white type of thinking.

You sound like a Klansman or a far right republican when a minority says the same thing.

Lol your reverse psychology. Every thread that black wo.en speak on ill treatment its a slew of yall niggas saying its not an issue not a big deal because of xyz. The denial is amazing.

Lol your reverse psychology. Every thread that black wo.en speak on ill treatment its a slew of yall niggas saying its not an issue not a big deal because of xyz. The denial is amazing.

The only other thread I engaged in here was that one that Race threw up, and that whole statement that Black men where the leading cause of death for black women was thoroughly and irrefutably dismantled. With only a few minutes worth of reading I found all of the numbers and showed that Black women, themselves, were more of a threat that any Black man could ever be... and yet you BOTH were in denial. I proved EVERYTHING I said in that thread and gave links to all of the material used to eviscerate that bullshit and yet both of you niggas stood there with your fingers in your ears and a blindfold over your eyes because neither of you niggas are able to comprehend being wrong even with the mountain of data that says you're wrong.

To come at US as if we're in denial just show how delusional a human being you are.

Back