Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

test
True, but you all seem to be missing the point. It's not just about Israel. It's about the rest of the world too. Israel is committing blatant war crime. The UN has already called them out on it. I don't think Hamas knew that Israel would be able to run rampant to the extent they have with little to no pushback from major powers.

I don't think some people here are understanding how bad it actually is. The IDF has leveled more than 40% of Gaza. That article I posted said that they've killed more children in 3 weeks than have died annually in all other armed conflicts since 2019. That's insane. The fact that both of those things are true and we still have official statements coming out of the US unequivocally supporting Israel is mindboggling. I think the people in our government are shit right now, and even I'm surprised they can fix their mouths to say some of the things they're saying. Biden's approval rankings have tanked and he still has his press secretary comparing people against what Israel is doing to neonazis. Yes, Hamas should have expected Netanyahu to wild out but no should have expected everyone else in the world to allow it to go this far.

I'm not surprised at all.

And I don't think it's everyone in the world going along with it..........at least not in the way you think.

I think it's more a case of the rest of the world following our lead.

More out of fear than loyalty because they don't want to be on the wrong side of U.S. policy.

The BRICS nations might be a problem though.

If enough of them get involved, it might lead up to WWIII.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised at all.

And I don't think it's everyone in the world going along with it..........at least not in the way you think.

I think it's more a case of the rest of the world following our lead.

More out of fear than loyalty because they don't want to be on the wrong side of U.S. policy.

The BRICS nations might be a problem though.

If enough of them get involved, it might lead up to WWIII.

Outside of Yemen basically declaring war on Israel and some of the other Muslim nations condemning Israel, pretty much everyone else is either outright supporting Israel or silent on it. UN officials have been critical, but they don't really have any power.

This shit is annoying. Israel doesn't give a fuck. They are so comfortable with what they're doing that they basically brag about it. Netanyahu basically came out saying that anyone criticizing Israel for what they are doing now is persecuting them just like the Nazis. The nations in the West could put a stop to this right now because Israel relies on money from several Western nations, but none of them are even stepping up to take a vocal stance against Israel's actions let alone a punitive one.

At the end of the day, if this shit leads to some huge international conflict, it's absolutely the fault of the U.S. and Western allies.

Outside of Yemen basically declaring war on Israel and some of the other Muslim nations condemning Israel, pretty much everyone else is either outright supporting Israel or silent on it. UN officials have been critical, but they don't really have any power.

This shit is annoying. Israel doesn't give a fuck. They are so comfortable with what they're doing that they basically brag about it. Netanyahu basically came out saying that anyone criticizing Israel for what they are doing now is persecuting them just like the Nazis. The nations in the West could put a stop to this right now because Israel relies on money from several Western nations, but none of them are even stepping up to take a vocal stance against Israel's actions let alone a punitive one.

At the end of the day, if this shit leads to some huge international conflict, it's absolutely the fault of the U.S. and Western allies.

I agree.

Clearly there are people that don't know the specifics of what's going on...
The specifics are it a decades long occupation/Apartheid...israel is led by acorrupt right wing Prime Minister who many of his own countrymen do not fuck with.

They have killed more palestinians 8 to 1

The specifics are it a decades long occupation/Apartheid...israel is led by acorrupt right wing Prime Minister who many of his own countrymen do not fuck with.

They have killed more palestinians 8 to 1
The video clearly shows there are people who don’t know what’s going on…

It’s not far fetched to think there are people who don’t know about events happening outside of the US

The video clearly shows there are people who don’t know what’s going on…

It’s not far fetched to think there are people who don’t know about events happening outside of the US

The video is some gotcha bullshit. It's true that there are plenty of people who don't know every detail about Hamas, but that doesn't change the fact that Palestinians are living under fucked up conditions. He's trying to tie support for a free Palestine with support for Hamas and that's corny.

Yep, it's funny how people in America are talking like Israel is going after the bad guys and the innocents are just getting caught in the middle, when Israel is pretty clear about the fact that it is specifically going after civilian rich targets on the off chance it might get a bad guy or two in the process. That's wild.
I'm just curious. Cos I know about leaving war zones. Why are the people that are defenseless not leaving those zones. I know refugees that walked hundreds of km on land and water if needed to escape.

There are literal missiles in the air. Why do they think they are safe. I'm really confused

The video is some gotcha bullshit. It's true that there are plenty of people who don't know every detail about Hamas, but that doesn't change the fact that Palestinians are living under fucked up conditions. He's trying to tie support for a free Palestine with support for Hamas and that's corny.
He's showing that there are people who don't know what Hamas stands for

I'm just curious. Cos I know about leaving war zones. Why are the people that are defenseless not leaving those zones. I know refugees that walked hundreds of km on land and water if needed to escape.

There are literal missiles in the air. Why do they think they are safe. I'm really confused

There are only three ways out of Gaza. Israel controls 2 and isn't letting anyone pass through them. Egypt controls the other but hasn't really opened because it doesn't want to get involved and knows Israel is trying put push those people through the Sinai peninsula in an effort to permanently get rid of them.

There's also the fact that the people have followed the orders that Israel is giving. Israel told them to move south because the attacks would be in the north. The people moved south and then Israel attacked them in the south. Israel literally just bombed a refugee camp twice in two days.

He's showing that there are people who don't know what Hamas stands for

Yes, which is fine, but he could have done that without tying support for Hamas to support for a free Palestine. No one should support Hamas, but that doesn't mean people shouldn't support a free Palestine. He's playing the same game the Israeli government is to justify what they're doing. They've literally come out and said that anyone still talking about a free Palestine is an ally of Hamas. That's not true.

First, militarily speaking you can't just do whatever you want. There are globally accepted rules of war. That's why many people are condeming Israel's actions as war crimes.

Second, the purpose of the comparison was not about the justness of military actions. It was about his reaction to the loss of innocent life. The point is if he was getting choked up talking about innocent Ukraine civilians dying, he should have also felt a type of way about innocent Palestinian civilians dying regardless of how the military actions compared.
I wish I could agree with you, I literally left the field of journalism because there are war crimes everywhere,if you really want to be real, committed every year by NATO allies, insurgents, rebels, and active conflict areas. I'm as numb as they come. Meaning you are right but they only listen to money.
Rules matter if you have power or money.

it is not a coincidence that Saudis were normalizing relations and then stuff hit the fan. Not a coincidence. Meaning these guys all get choked up when things don't go their way but where was the level of support needed earlier.

Zionists are not the most ridiculous state run militant group, but they are under the spotlight because of this war. I swear if u see some shit from Yemen, Some African nations, even the US it would make u reconsider.

Lastly the US taxpayers still fund Taliban(directly known fact), probably at $23M monthly. Talk about conflict of interest if they join the conflict. I don't think they will.

There is no winner in this war only losers. That's all I am trying to say. The longer this drags the more they both lose. In Ukraine, it was mainly them that lose at the endgame. Here both nations lose.

There are only three ways out of Gaza. Israel controls 2 and isn't letting anyone pass through them. Egypt controls the other but hasn't really opened because it doesn't want to get involved and knows Israel is trying put push those people through the Sinai peninsula in an effort to permanently get rid of them.

There's also the fact that the people have followed the orders that Israel is giving. Israel told them to move south because the attacks would be in the north. The people moved south and then Israel attacked them in the south. Israel literally just bombed a refugee camp twice in two days.

Yes, which is fine, but he could have done that without tying support for Hamas to support for a free Palestine. No one should support Hamas, but that doesn't mean people shouldn't support a free Palestine. He's playing the same game the Israeli government is to justify what they're doing. They've literally come out and said that anyone still talking about a free Palestine is an ally of Hamas. That's not true.
@The Lonious Monk 1000% Israel is playing a dangerous game.

But that's the whole point. They said it from the start exactly what they would do. That man is wild(maybe insane), but he has mostly stuck true to what he says/believes will happen.

He said He can be prosecuted but it will do nothing to Israel if they accomplish their goals because they are NATO allies. Meaning NATO needs a strong ally in that region. Turkey is not one(the number of bombings yearly in Turkey is proof).

That's the whole point of the video that I don't think you're getting. The video is to show what Hamas stands for. He says support Hamas and free Palestinians and people who don't know the correlation say of course I'll support Palestinians. That is until he describes what Hamas stands for and they say no thanks

People do these videos about US politicians. They'll ask people questions about politicians that people support blindly and don't know the policies of the person they're supporting. In the end they'll find out that they really don't want to support that politician

Back