Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

lol Bruh, Hamas is not a nation. They can't really fight back against the IDF carpet bombing a segment of land. I think some of them have been firing some missiles off, but Israel has a defense system setup to pretty much nullify every attack they make.
I know it's not a nation.

My point is they went into Israel doing what they did, knowing they would get the reaction from IDF they are getting.

And now they're doing what, sitting back watching the fireworks?

This is why I say they don't gaf about the Palestinians in Gaza

My point is they went into Israel doing what they did, knowing they would get the reaction from IDF they are getting.

Interesting take.

Well if you see it, then Israel sees it….so why still hurt the Palestinians?

Something don’t sound right

Interesting take.

Well if you see it, then Israel sees it….so why still hurt the Palestinians?

Something don’t sound right
Bc Israel doesn't gaf about Palestinians either and gives them reason to do what they been wanting to do.

Adding up with the fact that Egypt warned Israel about the attack and it went ignored, I agree it dont sound right.

Well some of them were in Gaza and have been killed. There also were reports that when the bombings started, Hamas offered to let their hostages go if the IDF stopped the indiscriminate bombing. Israel refused.

I can't speak to whether or not Hamas cares about the Palestinians. I'm sure they are not a monolith. There are probably members who do care and want better lives for the Palestinians, and there are problem members who don't give a shit and just want to kill Jews.

Well some of them were in Gaza and have been killed. There also were reports that when the bombings started, Hamas offered to let their hostages go if the IDF stopped the indiscriminate bombing. Israel refused.
They literally paraglided into another country and began slaughtering innocent civilians knowing the bombs would come in retaliation that they don't have the means to stop.

They knew what would occur and that innocent lives would be taken.

If their only plan when shit hit the fan was to offer hostage returns....they never had a plan to begin with.

Or, they are counting on anti Israel sentiment to grow and at the least regional war, at the most world war, with the Palestinians in Gaza as the bait.

Bc Israel doesn't gaf about Palestinians either and gives them reason to do what they been wanting to do.

Adding up with the fact that Egypt warned Israel about the attack and it went ignored, I agree it dont sound right.
You're answering all of your questions. You know it doesn't add up. And you're math just as good as mine or better.

These countries just recycling tactics at this point. Right in our faces.

They literally paraglided into another country and began slaughtering innocent civilians knowing the bombs would come in retaliation that they don't have the means to stop.

They knew what would occur and that innocent lives would be taken.

If their only plan when shit hit the fan was to offer hostage returns....they never had a plan to begin with.

Or, they are counting on anti Israel sentiment to grow and at the least regional war, at the most world war, with the Palestinians in Gaza as the bait.

They're terrorist dog. No one said they were brilliant political strategists.

That said, I posted this before, but there were reports from the ground that they actually didn't plan for the attack to be as bad as it was. Their belief was that they'd kill a few people, kidnap a couple, and then high tail it back to Gaza to use the hostages to open up negotiations about free use of the ports. They didn't know that the IDF had diverted a lot of its force to the West Bank to protect the settlers. So those idiots basically went off the rails killing indiscriminately all because they could and are savages. When the leadership saw that they came back with more than 100 hostages instead of 2, they knew they were fucked and really didn't have any options at that point.

I don't know how true that is, but given how tight security is, I can believe they weren't planning on rampaging in Israel for hours.

They're terrorist dog. No one said they were brilliant political strategists.

That said, I posted this before, but there were reports from the ground that they actually didn't plan for the attack to be as bad as it was. Their belief was that they'd kill a few people, kidnap a couple, and then high tail it back to Gaza to use the hostages to open up negotiations about free use of the ports. They didn't know that the IDF had diverted a lot of its force to the West Bank to protect the settlers. So those idiots basically went off the rails killing indiscriminately all because they could and are savages. When the leadership saw that they came back with more than 100 hostages instead of 2, they knew they were fucked and really didn't have any options at that point.

I don't know how true that is, but given how tight security is, I can believe they weren't planning on rampaging in Israel for hours.
I don't think you're giving them enough credit that's just me tho.

Back