Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

You really like dragging shit out huh

I've been saying it. You couldn't answer a simple yes or no question yet keep mentioning it🙄😒
I see you feeling tasked today.

I’m talking about debates in tv and twitter and shit and how they damn near all wanted the person they were engaging to FIRST admit they condemn the attack otherwise the debate went nowhere and low key made people into anti semites.

I’m just asking if this will get that same energy

I see you feeling tasked today.

I’m talking about debates in tv and twitter and shit and how they damn near all wanted the person they were engaging to FIRST admit they condemn the attack otherwise the debate went nowhere and low key made people into anti semites.

I’m just asking if this will get that same energy
Bullshit you knew what you were doing lol I'm the one that originally asked if you condemned Hamas and you could never answer it yet I'm constantly seeing you posting sly stuff like that

Bullshit you knew what you were doing lol I'm the one that originally asked if you condemned Hamas and you could never answer it yet I'm constantly seeing you posting sly stuff like that
I ain’t scared at call you up in here.
But dint act like this ain’t what the media been doing.

And now that you here….why must a person “condemn”?

Plenty of us said killing innocents ain’t cool. Why isn’t that enough?

Why must a person say “condemn”?

View attachment 1205512

Sounds to me like a few must be sacrificed for the greater good of the people.

Maybe just maybe that attack was allowed, funded by someone else….shit are we sure they was even Palestinians or Hamas?

Yep, it's funny how people in America are talking like Israel is going after the bad guys and the innocents are just getting caught in the middle, when Israel is pretty clear about the fact that it is specifically going after civilian rich targets on the off chance it might get a bad guy or two in the process. That's wild.
Netanyahu just did an interview and said that Israel was advising that civilians go to these "safe zones" to avoid attacks only to bomb them. How anybody thinks these tactics are justified is baffling.

I ain’t scared at call you up in here.
But dint act like this ain’t what the media been doing.

And now that you here….why must a person “condemn”?

Plenty of us said killing innocents ain’t cool. Why isn’t that enough?

Why must a person say “condemn”?
It had nothing to do with the media and you know it. I posted a tweet and asked the same question the guy in the tweet did. You been dodging the answer and then would come up and ask if I condemned this and that. I at least answered a yes or no

Play dumb and dodge it but keep bringing it up. Whatever

It had nothing to do with the media and you know it. I posted a tweet and asked the same question the guy in the tweet did. You been dodging the answer and then would come up and ask if I condemned this and that. I at least answered a yes or no

Play dumb and dodge it but keep bringing it up. Whatever
Have a blessed day

Of course they killed a top Hamas leader in the strike.

But is it true?

Anyone ask jarule or Hamas if this is true?

Ohh it’s up, Yemen has entered the fray and launched strikes against Israel

Let’s go WW3

Yemen doesn’t have an army btw

Last edited:
Yet, they letting hostages go.
They make their stories hard to believe.

Back