Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

test

Can those be compared when it's different though? Wouldn't a better comparison be if he were asked about innocent Russians killed during the war?
Russia attacked Ukraine and Ukrainians died and he was asked about that
Hamas attacked Israel and so when Israel retaliated...innocent Palestinians were caught in crossfire and he was asked about that

It's cold blooded but I wonder if he'd give the same cold blooded response about innocent Russians killed during the war. Did he?

Though asking much of politicians is funny

Can those be compared when it's different though? Wouldn't a better comparison be if he were asked about innocent Russians killed during the war?
Russia attacked Ukraine and Ukrainians died and he was asked about that
Hamas attacked Israel and so when Israel retaliated...innocent Palestinians were caught in crossfire and he was asked about that

It's cold blooded but I wonder if he'd give the same cold blooded response about innocent Russians killed during the war. Did he?

Though asking much of politicians is funny

Yes, they can be compared because the brutality and violence is what supposedly choked him up. All those other details you mentioned are irrelvant when the topic is innocent civilians being murdered and brutalized.

And saying innocent Palestinians are getting caught in the crossfire is not a fair description of the situation. It's not like Israel is aiming at Hamas strongholds and accidentally hitting Palestinian apartment complexes, markets, worship houses, hospitals, etc... They are actually targeting those things.

Yes, they can be compared because the brutality and violence is what supposedly choked him up. All those other details you mentioned are irrelvant when the topic is innocent civilians being murdered and brutalized.

And saying innocent Palestinians are getting caught in the crossfire is not a fair description of the situation. It's not like Israel is aiming at Hamas strongholds and accidentally hitting Palestinian apartment complexes, markets, worship houses, hospitals, etc... They are actually targeting those things.
Disagree they're irrelevant

Considering there are videos, reports, etc. where Hamas is using innocent Palestinians as shields it's accurate that they're in the crossfire

Disagree they're irrelevant

Considering there are videos, reports, etc. where Hamas is using innocent Palestinians as shields it's accurate that they're in the crossfire

Bruh, more than 4000 people have been killed in Gaza. Hamas is using them all as shields. Hamas is somehow using mosques and hospitals as shields. That's nonsense. Israel is purposely choosing civilian targets. lol By your argument the U.S. government was using American citizens as human shields when Al Queda targeted the Twin Towers. That makes no sense.

Bruh, more than 4000 people have been killed in Gaza. Hamas is using them all as shields. Hamas is somehow using mosques and hospitals as shields. That's nonsense. Israel is purposely choosing civilian targets. lol By your argument the U.S. government was using American citizens as human shields when Al Queda targeted the Twin Towers. That makes no sense.
That's not what I was saying but it's pointless to argue. A few of you are pretty set on your views and I don't care enough to debate them anymore. You got it

Israel is doing too much. What's going to stop another jihadist group from taking over the strip again once the war is over? All the death and destruction will do is foment the conditions for more extremism. It's all pointless unless groundwork for peace and economic stability is given proper attention. And that's going to require major changes to the way Israel and other complicit nations conduct their policy towards Palestinian relations. It really can't be the same old if hamas is done with.

Anyone currently know the number of the dead and sexually abuse in the Congo?

I mean sense this got so much news, I figure y’all care enough to know what’s happening to black peoples too.

Or is it another case of dont know cuz u wasn’t told?

I wonder how many of the hostages they are claiming to be trying to save have been killed by their own bombings

Back