Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

Biden is really wilding out but I understand why he doing what he doing

Election cycle

Naw this is mistake on his part, polling in mich I.E dearborn is gone, the youth support has also erroded as the WH doesnt understand why youth are supporting palastinians.

People forget some states came down to thousands of votes

Its who he is its american policy.. American interest ... there has never been a swell of sustained support for Palestinians their bet is that it wanes bet money

You have jackass superstans more concerned for electoral politics telling people it will be worse for them when worse is happening regardless

Its who he is its american policy.. American interest ... there has never been a swell of sustained support for Palestinians their bet is that it wanes bet money

You have jackass superstans more concerned for electoral politics telling people it will be worse for them when worse is happening regardless

People forget that just because Biden has said a few good things and done a few good things lately, that doesn't change the fact that he's a typical establishment Dem at his core.

Biden needs to support Israel because thats where the money is.

Money wins elections. A good percentage if not the majority of democratic donors are Jewish.

Also the famous. Hollywood has lots of famous jews. They own lots of the studios. If these famous people come out and shit on Biden, its over for his campaign.

Also media. Lots of folks in media are jewish.

This isnt me saying big bad jews run the world. Im actually jealous. They have folks with money in high places, and they can disagree on any number of issues but they all agree on protecting Israel.

Credit to them. Its why Biden not only wants too, but also has too support Israel.

Biden needs to support Israel because thats where the money is.

Money wins elections. A good percentage if not the majority of democratic donors are Jewish.

Also the famous. Hollywood has lots of famous jews. They own lots of the studios. If these famous people come out and shit on Biden, its over for his campaign.

Also media. Lots of folks in media are jewish.

This isnt me saying big bad jews run the world. Im actually jealous. They have folks with money in high places, and they can disagree on any number of issues but they all agree on protecting Israel.

Credit to them. Its why Biden not only wants too, but also has too support Israel.
Kanye said this tho
Are we gonna cancel @AZTG ?
Bruh is cool and I still want my fade but don’t silence him over this. 🤣😂🤣

So this just dropped. Comparing old satellite images to current ones of Gaza. Some are saying this is proof of war crimes for Israel

BEIT HANOUN, Gaza Strip (AP) — Apartment buildings are crumpled. Neighborhoods lie in ruins. Terrain is transformed into moonscape.

The destruction of areas of northern Gaza is visible from space in satellite images taken before and after Israeli’s airstrikes, which followed the raids carried out by Hamas militants on Oct. 7.

In images shot Saturday by Maxar Technologies, four- and five-story buildings in the Izbat Beit Hanoun neighborhood are in various states of collapse. Huge chunks are missing from some, others are broken in half and two large complexes lie in piles of rubble.

The pattern of destruction in the Al Karameh neighborhood can be traced by a widespread pattern the color of ash.
Tightly packed streets in Beit Hanoun look obliterated, with a rare white structure standing out in the gray wasteland.

Israel has carried out thousands of airstrikes since the war erupted on Oct. 7 following a cross-border raid that killed 1,400 people in Israel and took over 200 others hostage. Palestinian health officials say over 7,000 people in Gaza have been killed since the fighting erupted.

With the airstrikes continuing around the clock, the full extent of the damage remains unknown. The satellite photos provide a glimpse of the devastation, particularly in the hard-hit northern Gaza Strip.

after.jpg

after.jpg

Free them from what?

Man you one of the few I take serious around here, now close your laptop an go outside. You need some sun.
Brodie...look at the map and look at history not the 20yrs you know but the actual 100-150yrs that shaped that region.

Israel literally is in a land that is surrounded by people they have no close relationship with. Let's not even call the group's Arab or Turks let's go by ethnic groups. Literally Israel is surrounded on all sides.

Then add on that they started governing their land against a past World War enemy. Like let's be honest Jews (as a group) will never let you forget. Literally they write that shit down and remember the history. A pro and a con.

So this just dropped. Comparing old satellite images to current ones of Gaza. Some are saying this is proof of war crimes for Israel

after.jpg

after.jpg

Israel and Palestine should get prosecuted for war crimes but who is the idiot that really thout instigating a military state like Israel has ever ended well...it never has l'm not surprised. I'm only surprised Turkey and Egypt want to get in on the action. If they do(which is highly unlikely{edit-currently}- then it will spin out of control)

Back