Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

You pro Israel? @mike030270 are you a zionist or support it?
I think Israel could be handling this differently. They want Hamas gone and don't seem to care about civilians being in the way. I agree the terrorist group needs to go but don't think just bombing anything and everywhere then claiming Hamas was there is the right choice. It's like using Hamas as an excuse to be careless with civilian lives

I think Israel could be handling this differently. They want Hamas gone and don't seem to care about civilians being in the way. I agree the terrorist group needs to go but don't think just bombing anything and everywhere then claiming Hamas was there is the right choice. It's like using Hamas as an excuse to be careless with civilian lives
Thanks for not answering either yes or no question.

You had your chance.

Bro, nuance has pretty much gone out of the door at this point. There shouldn't be any waffling. Either you think Israel is wrong for what they are doing or you support them.
Answered already

Don't care about his stance lol I answered the question in detail. If he or anyone else don't like it then oh well

Best to move on

Wild to see how much hate can still exist in 2024. This isnt exclusive to Israelis, there are Palestinians with just as much hate, and its not just exclusive to those peoples, we can look here at home and find people with this level of hate too.

Never think the humans today are any better than those from 500 years ago. It just so happened that economically coexistence is more beneficial in a global economy so societies put laws in place to punish those that don't allow for coexistence, for the most part.

Human beings on a base level havent changed for the last 10,000 years and if you take grocery stores away and force us to fight for our food, we'll go back to being tribal over night.

The way Israel is treating Gaza is just one proof of that.

Bruh it’s a lot of white duded obsessed with the old time of might makes right. Looking for faction to join and fight others

Back