Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

Netanyahu would LOVE a war against Iran

Only if the U.S. is backing him. Biden could shut all this down by just coming out and saying that we wouldn't be getting involved if a war popped off and we won't supply Israel anymore weapons if they keep escalating shit.

Wild to see how much hate can still exist in 2024. This isnt exclusive to Israelis, there are Palestinians with just as much hate, and its not just exclusive to those peoples, we can look here at home and find people with this level of hate too.

Never think the humans today are any better than those from 500 years ago. It just so happened that economically coexistence is more beneficial in a global economy so societies put laws in place to punish those that don't allow for coexistence, for the most part.

Human beings on a base level havent changed for the last 10,000 years and if you take grocery stores away and force us to fight for our food, we'll go back to being tribal over night.

The way Israel is treating Gaza is just one proof of that.

I just read somewhere that the justification the Israelis gave for protesting the arrest of those guards that were charged with raping their prisoners is that the Talmud only speaks out against Hebrews raping other Hebrews. So, in their minds that means the guards didn't do anything wrong since they raped non-Hebrews. At this point, can we really say the Israelis are any better than the Nazis were. Sure, they aren't trying to take over the world, but when it comes to what they are doing inside their country, they are just as bad.

Only if the U.S. is backing him. Biden could shut all this down by just coming out and saying that we wouldn't be getting involved if a war popped off and we won't supply Israel anymore weapons if they keep escalating shit.

I just read somewhere that the justification the Israelis gave for protesting the arrest of those guards that were charged with raping their prisoners is that the Talmud only speaks out against Hebrews raping other Hebrews. So, in their minds that means the guards didn't do anything wrong since they raped non-Hebrews. At this point, can we really say the Israelis are any better than the Nazis were. Sure, they aren't trying to take over the world, but when it comes to what they are doing inside their country, they are just as bad.
Facts. And the reason why ISIS killed, kidnapped, and then kept the Yazidi girls as sex slaves for which they had an open market in the towns square where they sold and traded thousands of young girls and women was because they said the Koran says all of that is ok to do against people who dont follow the Books (which are the Old Testament of the Jews, the New Testiment, and Koran)

Human beings are just pieces of shit by nature. This is the most peaceful and calm time in history so shit looks sweet, but by nature we no different than any other animal. We just have a bigger vocublary to communicate our nature and can use tools which increases our destructive capacity.

"Right to rape" is wild as fuck. Imagine being forbidden to masturbate but free to sodomize another man for his beliefs.

Who cares what some kids are popping on twitter when the people they're protesting against are actively killing thousands. Miss me with that shit.

It's not just some kids on Twitter though. They are college students out protesting. I agree what they're doing and saying doesn't compare to what Israel is doing, but people doing and saying stupid shit like that is the kind of thing that undermines real attempts to stand against injustice. We've seen it in protests for black issues too.

It's not just some kids on Twitter though. They are college students out protesting. I agree what they're doing and saying doesn't compare to what Israel is doing, but people doing and saying stupid shit like that is the kind of thing that undermines real attempts to stand against injustice. We've seen it in protests for black issues too.
Bullshit. There's people dying unjustly, have been for decades and it shouldn't take protests to try and stop that from happening. I'm not about to worry about protesters. They could be doing much worst and I wouldn't blame them either. What's happening is unforgivable.

Bullshit. There's people dying unjustly, have been for decades and it shouldn't take protests to try and stop that from happening. I'm not about to worry about protesters. They could be doing much worst and I wouldn't blame them either. What's happening is unforgivable.

I don't disagree with you that there shouldn't be a genocide happening. You're also right that it shouldn't take protesters to get governments to do what is so obviously the right thing here. We should all agree with that.

That said this is the real world, and unfortunately governments aren't doing the right thing. Protests and voting are really the only things available to citizens to get their wishes heard. It is problematic when people start saying and doing stupid shit in the middle of a protest movement because it can undermine what the movement is trying to accomplish. That's why we had examples of police acting as agent provocateurs during the George Floyd protests.

I don't disagree with you that there shouldn't be a genocide happening. You're also right that it shouldn't take protesters to get governments to do what is so obviously the right thing here. We should all agree with that.

That said this is the real world, and unfortunately governments aren't doing the right thing. Protests and voting are really the only things available to citizens to get their wishes heard. It is problematic when people start saying and doing stupid shit in the middle of a protest movement because it can undermine what the movement is trying to accomplish. That's why we had examples of police acting as agent provocateurs during the George Floyd protests.
Respectfully, fuck what you're talking about. Imma just leave that there.

Ivy leaguers wanting the destruction of western civilization is crazy lol

I can make a very real argument that Western Civilization died when a countries soldier raped a prisoner of war to death and those soldiers werent held accountable and no one is doing shit about it but soft ass posturing.

So the West is killing Western civilziation in real terms way more than the leaflets of some coffee shop revolutionaries.

Last edited:
Also show me where they say said they want to take away the liberties or anything. Not saying they didnt, but i dont see it in that screenshot.

Sounds like the same shit that communists/anarchists/left wingers been saying for decades. They define Western Civilization as colonialism, imperialism, capatilism, racism, and a bunch of other isms.

They been saying destroying Western Civilization in context of destroy the civilziation behind all those isms.

This isnt me agreeing with them, and def not agreeing that all those evil ass isms are because of Western civ and humans would have utopia if western civ is destroyed.

Just putting it in cotext of what the far left means when they say destroy western civ. It usually has nothing to do with lets carpet bomb socities and destroy them and take their freedoms. Its lets destroy the way of thinking and living that comes with western civ, i.e., all those isms, and find real freedom.
You don't think destroying western civilization is removing liberties and freedom?

You don't think destroying western civilization is removing liberties and freedom?
Im just letting you know what these left wingers always say.

What are your liberties? Free speech? Any proof that this group is anti free speech?

This isnt about agreeing or disagreeing. Im just giving you info on how these "militant" west wing groups work. They have existed in every country and the last 100 years.

They want to end western civilization, and will get militant and blow shit up, but their end goal is to end the philosophy of capatilism, imperialism, militarianism etc.

This isnt something in a vacuum. These groups have existed in almost every country since WW1. So im just translating it and giving you context on what they mean.

Shit the Black Panthers was one such group in the US.

Not trying to get you to agree. Not saying I agree.

Just letting you know, theyre not saying they are anti lets say choice and then taking away your right to chose when they say they want to eradicate western civ

What are you trying to convey here? Your presence in the thread is confusing.
Mans been pro Israel the whole thread. Which is his right.

Man I'm always on some let folks have and support whatever they want but supporting what Israel is doing and has done for 70 years is a huge red line.

So though mans has the right to support whoever, mans also shouldnt get mad at anyone calling him pro genocide

Also I gave dude a 100 years of context.

Take the history of the Black Panthers, the IRA in Ireland, FARC in colombia, PKK in Turkey, Zapatistas, etc. I can go on and name a thousand groups.

Im here telling dude there are books written and decades of media and writings on these groups and their meaning of destroying western civ.

fam gonna ignore all this and still go with what the one sentence in that far right tweet said.

Mans been pro Israel the whole thread. Which is his right.

Man I'm always on some let folks have and support whatever they want but supporting what Israel is doing and has done for 70 years is a huge red line.

So though mans has the right to support whoever, mans also shouldnt get mad at anyone calling him pro genocide
Interesting. Don't recall saying I was on any side but ok

Back