Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

Some things that happen in Israel are almost unbelievable.

10 soliders raped a Gazan detainee to the point that he almost died.

They decided to arrest them. But a mob got word and went to the location to stop the arrest. And things just got crazier from there.

Worse? How so?

google "Unit 731" or "The Rape of Nanking" or "babies on bayonets" on a empty stomach someday.

You ever seen The Great Escape or Red Tails? If you were a captured British or American POW, the Nazis actually treated you pretty well. Respected your rank and everything.

POW captured by the Japanese tho? Yeah it's a WRAP nigga.

The Nazis were worse in the big scheme of things because they had utterly insane but very real plans to colonize Eastern Europe by killing like 200 million people and working the rest to death as slaves. Africa was supposed to be split between Germany and a Nazi Afrikaaner state, if you're wondering.

But the Japanese basically acted like complete barbarians in China and Korea for a decade. That atomic bomb shit just gave them an emotional get-out-of-jail-free card to act like they were the real victims of WW2 lol.

Some things that happen in Israel are almost unbelievable.

10 soliders raped a Gazan detainee to the point that he almost died.

They decided to arrest them. But a mob got word and went to the location to stop the arrest. And things just got crazier from there.

lol Israelis are really out here trying to convince the world they are the worst people on earth.

Israel assasinated the political leader of Hamas. Which on one hand, fuck him. Im not losing sleep over him. But on the other hand, how do you assasinate a person you've been dealing with and negotiating with for over a year?

It looks like different parts of Israels govt are acting independently and have conflicting goals. Never a good thing.

Hello from Iran

Do you think the assassination of Hamas leader in my country by Israel was an action or a reaction?
Considering the election of the president of Iran, who is a moderate person, there was a possibility of negotiation and agreement between Iran and America. This assassination was Israel's reaction to this choice, so that the possibility of an agreement between Iran and the United States will be zero.
In my opinion, my country will not react strongly to this incident because Iran's leaders have great strategic patience and know the time and place very well.
The next world war is not an event, it is a growing trend and we are in the Middle East

Hello from Iran

Do you think the assassination of Hamas leader in my country by Israel was an action or a reaction?
Considering the election of the president of Iran, who is a moderate person, there was a possibility of negotiation and agreement between Iran and America. This assassination was Israel's reaction to this choice, so that the possibility of an agreement between Iran and the United States will be zero.
In my opinion, my country will not react strongly to this incident because Iran's leaders have great strategic patience and know the time and place very well.
The next world war is not an event, it is a growing trend and we are in the Middle East

I don't think your president being a moderate has any implications since the supreme leader is where the power lies. All of the presidential candidates that were allowed to run during this last election were approved by the supreme leader. I think the supreme leader and Irans ruling elite are smart enough to have hardline voices and moderate voices to try and appease the people there. Nothing better than having two conflicting messages that only disagree on a surface level.

That said, the fact that Masoud Pezeshkian was allowed to run and win to me means that Khamenei wants to cool international tensions and try neogiations for a bit.

All of that said though, Israel doesnt care about any of this because very powerful parts of their government not only want all out war, but want to draw the US into a conflict.

The war against Hamas is starting to cool down and the war hawks are getting restless. No way a govt can give the order to assasinate the person they were negotiating a peace deal with. All reports was that the cease fire was getting close and then they kill their chief negotiating partner. That makes no sense other than parts of the govt don't want peace and they are were the power lies.

Imo the end goal for Israel is that they clear out and annex Gaza, and then invade Lebanon and occupy southern Lebanon and begin to settle it. They will try to have their war continue and continue poking Hezbollah and Iran until this happens.

Also I agree Iran wont truly respond because an all out war with Israel does not benefit it at all. Israel is more powerful technologically and economically, but more importantly, a war against Israel would be like 10 vs 1 with Iran fighting against the West as well, and Iran is too smart to let that happen.

I can see Israel occupying southern Lebanon and settling everyone from Gaza there and then keeping Gaza for themselves.

Alot would have to go right for that scenario, but I wouldnt be surprised if this is their thinking of what the best case scenario is.

Israel assasinated the political leader of Hamas. Which on one hand, fuck him. Im not losing sleep over him. But on the other hand, how do you assasinate a person you've been dealing with and negotiating with for over a year?

It looks like different parts of Israels govt are acting independently and have conflicting goals. Never a good thing.
Easily. The goal is to remove the terrorist group

You oversimplifying the fuck out the situation as usual.

Why hold negotiations with the man in that case?
You normally have to talk with the leader of whatever group you’re dealing with. Talking with someone not at the head is pointless

Ceasefire didn’t work out

Back