Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

Hezbollah denied carrying out the attack that sparked the assassination.

Is it like then to deny their own work? Or is it possible it wasn't them? And if not them, then who?

Hezbollah denied carrying out the attack that sparked the assassination.

Is it like then to deny their own work? Or is it possible it wasn't them? And if not them, then who?
Theres a possibility the missle went off course and so Hezbollah denied it was them.
Also a possibility Hezbollah had faulty intelligence and threw a missle thinking they were gonna get a target they wanted dead and then denied it was them when it turned out all they killed was kids.

Hezbollah attacking the Golan Heights for the most part is rare cause the Golan Heights is a occupied territory and though Israel annexed it most people living there dont have Israeli citizenship and consider themselves Arabs.

Imo, Hezbollah didnt do it. Not saying they didnt by mistake or on purpose, but its just too fishy and too convinient for Israel for Hezbollah to have done it.

Theres a possibility the missle went off course and so Hezbollah denied it was them.
Also a possibility Hezbollah had faulty intelligence and threw a missle thinking they were gonna get a target they wanted dead and then denied it was them when it turned out all they killed was kids.

Hezbollah attacking the Golan Heights for the most part is rare cause the Golan Heights is a occupied territory and though Israel annexed it most people living there dont have Israeli citizenship and consider themselves Arabs.

Imo, Hezbollah didnt do it. Not saying they didnt by mistake or on purpose, but its just too fishy and too convinient for Israel for Hezbollah to have done it.
Your last sentence, that's where my mind was going.

Just a week ago netanyahu was getting pressed for ceasefire withdrawal and two state solution

Now this

I don't think your president being a moderate has any implications since the supreme leader is where the power lies. All of the presidential candidates that were allowed to run during this last election were approved by the supreme leader. I think the supreme leader and Irans ruling elite are smart enough to have hardline voices and moderate voices to try and appease the people there. Nothing better than having two conflicting messages that only disagree on a surface level.

That said, the fact that Masoud Pezeshkian was allowed to run and win to me means that Khamenei wants to cool international tensions and try neogiations for a bit.

All of that said though, Israel doesnt care about any of this because very powerful parts of their government not only want all out war, but want to draw the US into a conflict.

The war against Hamas is starting to cool down and the war hawks are getting restless. No way a govt can give the order to assasinate the person they were negotiating a peace deal with. All reports was that the cease fire was getting close and then they kill their chief negotiating partner. That makes no sense other than parts of the govt don't want peace and they are were the power lies.

Imo the end goal for Israel is that they clear out and annex Gaza, and then invade Lebanon and occupy southern Lebanon and begin to settle it. They will try to have their war continue and continue poking Hezbollah and Iran until this happens.

Also I agree Iran wont truly respond because an all out war with Israel does not benefit it at all. Israel is more powerful technologically and economically, but more importantly, a war against Israel would be like 10 vs 1 with Iran fighting against the West as well, and Iran is too smart to let that happen.

I don't think your president being a moderate has any implications since the supreme leader is where the power lies. All of the presidential candidates that were allowed to run during this last election were approved by the supreme leader. I think the supreme leader and Irans ruling elite are smart enough to have hardline voices and moderate voices to try and appease the people there. Nothing better than having two conflicting messages that only disagree on a surface level.

That said, the fact that Masoud Pezeshkian was allowed to run and win to me means that Khamenei wants to cool international tensions and try neogiations for a bit.

All of that said though, Israel doesnt care about any of this because very powerful parts of their government not only want all out war, but want to draw the US into a conflict.

The war against Hamas is starting to cool down and the war hawks are getting restless. No way a govt can give the order to assasinate the person they were negotiating a peace deal with. All reports was that the cease fire was getting close and then they kill their chief negotiating partner. That makes no sense other than parts of the govt don't want peace and they are were the power lies.

Imo the end goal for Israel is that they clear out and annex Gaza, and then invade Lebanon and occupy southern Lebanon and begin to settle it. They will try to have their war continue and continue poking Hezbollah and Iran until this happens.

Also I agree Iran wont truly respond because an all out war with Israel does not benefit it at all. Israel is more powerful technologically and economically, but more importantly, a war against Israel would be like 10 vs 1 with Iran fighting against the West as well, and Iran is too smart to let that happen.

I don't think that negotiations between Iran and the West will happen without peace and tranquility in the region.

Voices are being heard in Iran about the need to unveil nuclear weapons, but so far no signs of a change of opinion have been observed on the part of the Iranian leader. This issue requires the sharia ruling of the leadership, because until now the possession of nuclear weapons has been declared haram by Iran's supreme jurist.

I guess we have to wait for Iran's strategic response, for example to cut off the ways of survival of Israel or the West by striking the energy and transit corridors.

I don't think that negotiations between Iran and the West will happen without peace and tranquility in the region.

Voices are being heard in Iran about the need to unveil nuclear weapons, but so far no signs of a change of opinion have been observed on the part of the Iranian leader. This issue requires the sharia ruling of the leadership, because until now the possession of nuclear weapons has been declared haram by Iran's supreme jurist.

I guess we have to wait for Iran's strategic response, for example to cut off the ways of survival of Israel or the West by striking the energy and transit corridors.

Does the ruling have to be made public beforehand?

My thinking is that it's best to change course quietly and build the bombs before giving any indication that anything has changed.

Does the ruling have to be made public beforehand?

My thinking is that it's best to change course quietly and build the bombs before giving any indication that anything has changed.
You are right. There may already be a bomb.

But when their existence is announced by a new religious decree, it will be valuable as a deterrent for Iran.
And secretly in underground silos, they are not useful for Iran.

Wild to see how much hate can still exist in 2024. This isnt exclusive to Israelis, there are Palestinians with just as much hate, and its not just exclusive to those peoples, we can look here at home and find people with this level of hate too.

Never think the humans today are any better than those from 500 years ago. It just so happened that economically coexistence is more beneficial in a global economy so societies put laws in place to punish those that don't allow for coexistence, for the most part.

Human beings on a base level havent changed for the last 10,000 years and if you take grocery stores away and force us to fight for our food, we'll go back to being tribal over night.

The way Israel is treating Gaza is just one proof of that.

Back