Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

Is that kind of response not typical for a theocracy?
Nah it's just that on average when Israelis get polled, 40% the people support a 2 state solution, give and take like 5-10% depending on the time of the poll.

And usually polls for giving Palestinians full autonomy in their zones but not having a 2 state solution gets a bit over 50%. And even support for this war from the start was under 50%, and has been dipping since.

So to jump from that to 75% of the people are ok with Palestinians getting raped by Jews is a crazy jump.

Nothing here is in support of Israel btw, cause even saying like 45% of a nations citizens supporting genocide is a horrible fucking look for that nation.

Last edited:
Nah it's just that on average when Israelis get pulled, 40% the people support a 2 state solution, give and take like 5-10% depending on the time of the poll.

And usually polls for giving Palestinians full autonomy in their zones but not having a 2 state solution gets a bit over 50%. And even support for this war from the start was under 50%, and has been dipping since.

So to jump from that to 75% of the people are ok with Palestinians getting raped by Jews is a crazy jump.

Nothing here is in support of Israel btw, cause even saying like 45% of a nations citizens supporting genocide is a horrible fucking look for that nation.
Did the previous polls include Palestinian respondents? Might we now have fewer of them available to poll?

Did the previous polls include Palestinian respondents? Might we now have fewer of them available to poll?
Usually the polls from Israel are usually divided by Israeli Arabs and Israeli Jews, and the numbers I gave are usually what I remember seeing from Israeli Jews.

Unsurprisingly, a 2 state solution gets like 80% from Israeli Arabs, with 20% being the self hating mfers that all people's have.

Usually the polls from Israel are usually divided by Israeli Arabs and Israeli Jews, and the numbers I gave are usually what I remember seeing from Israeli Jews.

Unsurprisingly, a 2 state solution gets like 80% from Israeli Arabs, with 20% being the self hating mfers that all people's have.
Well Oct 7 prob drove more of them to extremist views

Wonder what the methodology of this poll was. Hard to believe the number is that low

Huh? The dude who raped and killed one of the prisoners is literally a celebrity now for what he did. He all on TV now. When they went to arrest him, they did a Jan 6 on the Jail.

Thats just how the Israeli population are.

Netanyahu is being arrogant now. He's going to wind up assassinated. Them Israelis ain't shit and don't really have a problem with murdering Palestinians, but now that they are blaming him for the deaths of other Israelis, it's a different ball game.

Back