Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this rape?

well you admitted you wish you could say things the way i worded them.....

so you realize that might be an area that you should prolly work on too

Du, you gon meet us for drinks?

That's what you're here for b lol I'll continue to say shit like I say it.

why don't yall come to my job for drinks.....That way i can drink with yall and make money at the same time

its whatever, i just gotta spar with my lil brother before we get there

its whatever, i just gotta spar with my lil brother before we get there
there's a dark parking lot where no one will bother yall right next to the bar, i'll put two pairs of boxing gloves in my trunk

there's a dark parking lot where no one will bother yall right next to the bar, i'll put two pairs of boxing gloves in my trunk

BlutoSmokin.gif~c200

I been plannin on makin a pilgrimage 2 Du's bar for the longest, now u gon hijack the trip plan n not invite me?

well fuck u too AP

you can come too...i aint think you was trying to catch a fade tho, but i'll bring an extra one

when are you coming back stateside?

you can come too...i aint think you was trying to catch a fade tho, but i'll bring an extra one
just b4 summer.

gowdie been drinkin protein shakes in prep to catch these fists

I been plannin on makin a pilgrimage 2 Du's bar for the longest, now u gon hijack the trip plan n not invite me?

well fuck u too AP
i have a pair of pink gloves too, my wife wears them

I'm not saying he has permission to rape you because your reason may not be valid. However, I've had headaches and even a migraine or two and was still down for sex. Sex can cure that headache. Trust me I know. I've cured quite a few.

So, "oh baby I got a headache, not tonight," is bullshit but he should still respect it and not force the shit.

if the person has issues with migraines or allergeis , i would think that should be taken into account
Take some medicine. I don't know tho, I'm different. I don't condone rape and if you say no, he shouldn't force you to do it. Some reasons women say no, are reasons I would never use. If I got a migraine, give me some meds and fuck me gently.

i dont want to leave it to chance that i assume no really means yes, and it puts me in a compromising situation under the guise of " well she is my wife, she cant deny me sex"

there are legitimate reasons why someone might just not be in the mood

again, this is a case by case situation, but if ya'll only sexing once a month/quarter, etc.. then yea, ya'll got way bigger issues than lack of intimacy

Back