Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this rape?

How am I trollin? lol Even trini agrees with me, so it aint me.

The conclusion is , if you have a low sex drive, dont get into a relationship unless the other person also has a low sex drive.

The conclusion is , if you have a low sex drive, dont get into a relationship unless the other person also has a low sex drive.
I disagree, people make compromises in relationships all the time, sex is no exception. Besides if you know you have a high sex drive then why would you knowingly get married to someone who doesn't?

This seems to be a hot topic. I know after years of marriage the dynamics of a relationship cam change. And it's not always for the better.

But sex is important. And it's one of those things that of something changes and both parties involved aren't on the same page, it can cause real problems.

Im just gonna day every realtionship is different. So know who it is you are dealing with and what they will and won't tolerate before making vows.

I think if you took a poll of married or single people with children and busy lives you would find that they don't have sex as much as they want and it has nothing to do with drive. When you don't live together and you don't have kids you probably have sex with the person every time you see them because when you see them that is where your energy is focused. If they don't want to have sex it is easy for them to say I can't hang out with you tonight. When you are married it isn't that easy. But my wife has never told me no. But I know the difference between when she is full of energy and ready to go or when she is just basically in it for me. @Reesey said the same thing earlier. The other thing is if I know she has had a rough day and is tired I just wait until the morning or the middle of the night and wake her up. But after she gets a nap.

I disagree, people make compromises in relationships all the time, sex is no exception. Besides if you know you have a high sex drive then why would you knowingly get married to someone who doesn't?

What kind of jedi mind trick is this shit, you said "i disagree" to follow it up with agreeing with me lol @bold

I think if you took a poll of married or single people with children and busy lives you would find that they don't have sex as much as they want and it has nothing to do with drive. When you don't live together and you don't have kids you probably have sex with the person every time you see them because when you see them that is where your energy is focused. If they don't want to have sex it is easy for them to say I can't hang out with you tonight. When you are married it isn't that easy. But my wife has never told me no. But I know the difference between when she is full of energy and ready to go or when she is just basically in it for me. @Reesey said the same thing earlier. The other thing is if I know she has had a rough day and is tired I just wait until the morning or the middle of the night and wake her up. But after she gets a nap.

Nah I lived my ex for years and we still fucked on the regular and was pretty much always down to have sex. Yall just have low sex drives b.

I found this thread hilarious outside of missk post....

It's not that I find rape funny, I actually hate rape....I just find it absurdly ridiculous when people try to blur the lines of what's rape and what's not rape...

You can't excuse that shit under any circumstance. Reason why I'm so hard on women call regret sex rape.....that shit ain't cool. You can't just be loose with what you call rape.

What Goldie saying is 100% correct. It may not apply to the picture, but two people who are married should be sexually compatible.

And if they're not...I strongly feel that would be grounds for divorce.

As for the picture, .......

My nigga.....If your wife is crying and begging you to stop and your dick still hard.....You a fucking rapist b....

If she say no, that's just an L you gotta take.

Now if you not feeling that L or they starting to pile up, again, that's good enough a reason to keep it moving.

But just taking the shit????

Look man, I don't care if you pull the scripture where Christ himself say "aye man, sometimes you just gotta take the pussy"

It's still rape. Tears ain't supposed to be sexy bruh.

I wish I was as nice and articulate as Du lol He be saying everything I be saying but in a nicer way and doesn't catch the flack I do lol

Nah I lived my ex for years and we still fucked on the regular and was pretty much always down to have sex. Yall just have low sex drives b.
Did you have kids? And again you are associating drive with opportunity. Wanting to have sex and having sex is 2 different things also I would say we still find time to have just as much sex as anyone else just can't be as spontaneous as it used to be.

+
What Goldie saying is 100% correct. It may not apply to the picture, but two people who are married should be sexually compatible.

And if they're not...I strongly feel that would be grounds for divorce.

As for the picture, .......

My nigga.....If your wife is crying and begging you to stop and your dick still hard.....You a fucking rapist b....

If she say no, that's just an L you gotta take.
all of this.

Did you have kids? And again you are associating drive with opportunity. Wanting to have sex and having sex is 2 different things also I would say we still find time to have just as much sex as anyone else just can't be as spontaneous as it used to be.

brah, i've said the bolded at least 3x

they glossing over that part

But b4 I go, Opportunity? So do u not sleep in the same bed? U don't have the opportunity to lean over and put some dick in ur wife? word? callin bs.

Back