Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this rape?

I didnt talk about your dick. fuck you

Stop being so sensitive lol I'll leave ur pussy outta conversations.

FOR THE RECORD, as I've stated already, the situation in the pic in the OP is definitely rape and I'm not advocating it. I'm simply saying if you have a low sex drive and find urself turning down ur s/0 on a regular basis, u need to break up with the mf and get with someone with a low sex drive.

goldie, why you being so obtuse this morning? lol

so if i got this right...if a chick got a headache to the point where she has migraines and seeing double... goldie be like "you better take this dick"

if a chick is bleeding profusely from her cycle and cramping to the point where she has to call in to work...goldie be like "you got a mouth dont you"

if a chick got the shizzles and not feeling like sexy time...goldie be like "you betta go take that shit and light a match"

do i have this right?

FOR THE RECORD, as I've stated already, the situation in the pic in the OP is definitely rape and I'm not advocating it. I'm simply saying if you have a low sex drive and find urself turning down ur s/0 on a regular basis, u need to break up with the mf and get with someone with a low sex drive.

NIGGA...THE CONVERSATION WAS NEVER ABOUT LOW SEX DRIVE?!?!?!

LAWD!!!

A6pMv.gif

good do that. i dont have shit to say to you bruh

Hol up , you're really mad at me for that shit? :gtfoh:

But b4 I go, Opportunity? So do u not sleep in the same bed? U don't have the opportunity to lean over and put some dick in ur wife? word? callin bs.
I said earlier that if she is tired I will just wait until she takes a nap and wake her up. But like I said we have never told each other no. If you look at your partners face and no she is tired or whatever what joy can you both get in her serving you. It might be necessary and sometimes it is just about me or her but most times it is something we both want to do at the same time without just sticking it in as you said and yes I can do that whenever I want to.

"Look man, she was denying me sex, and i had to do what i had to do. I guess we just have opposite sex drives" is the explanation at the divorce hearing, not the rape hearing

man i'ma fly out to DC this summer and hang out with my lil brother Vic and give this nigga a nuggie or however you spell that shit

then we gon go out for drinks and talk about some real life shit

Let's be fair here, the first person to bring "sex drive" and denying ur partner into this discussion is @Reesey :hedidit: , i was just responding to it, but nobody's attacking her, I always get all the blame lol

Let's be fair here, the first person to bring "sex drive" and denying ur partner into this discussion is @Reesey :hedidit: , i was just responding to it, but nobody's attacking her, I always get all the blame lol

even with her bringing that up, you clung to that part for like 10 posts when she was providing a situation using that as context

at no point did she make her position solely about sex drive..

ShaqPointGif.gif

YOU did sir

It's clear that in the situation of the pic in the OP that it IS rape, NOBODY in this thread denied that. The thread then was on the subject of being with a person you're denying sex. Didn't think it would turn into what it did, I'll fall back.

It's clear that in the situation of the pic in the OP that it IS rape, NOBODY in this thread denied that. The thread then was on the subject of being with a person you're denying sex. Didn't think it would turn into what it did, I'll fall back.

man, i feel like we are having deja vu lol

but i dont look at my partner who is not mentally engaged enough to perform the act as denying me sex...I fully acknowledge that my dick, as good as it may be, aint the answer to all her problems

however, if it becomes habitual, then you deal with that when the time comes

man, i feel like we are having deja vu lol

but i dont look at my partner who is not mentally engaged enough to perform the act as denying me sex...I fully acknowledge that my dick, as good as it may be, aint the answer to all her problems

however, if it becomes habitual, then you deal with that when the time comes

That's my point lol , alot of other posters echo'd my point, but I get all the backlash lol

I'm not sayin if my girl has a bad headache and doesn't want to have sex then break up with her. I'm saying if it's becoming a recurring theme where she is turning u down for sex, then she should just break up with u.

That's my point lol , alot of other posters echo'd my point, but I get all the backlash lol

I'm not sayin if my girl has a bad headache and doesn't want to have sex then break up with her. I'm saying if it's becoming a recurring theme where she is turning u down for sex, then she should just break up with u.
but your whole demeanor was on some "if she ain't fucking him i see why the nigga raped her ass"

and while you never flat out said that, it was coming off as that being your stance....that's why i swooped in and made that long ass wordy post

but your whole demeanor was on some "if she ain't fucking him i see why the nigga raped her ass"

and while you never flat out said that, it was coming off as that being your stance....that's why i swooped in and made that long ass wordy post

Can u quote any of my post (outside of the vow one where i was jk and said I was) where I even hinted anything close to the bolded. I'll ban myself for a week if u can show me where I even hinted at that shit.

Can u quote any of my post (outside of the vow one where i was jk and said I was) where I even hinted anything close to the bolded. I'll ban myself for a week if u can show me where I even hinted at that shit.
i guess you miss the part where i said you didn't flat out say that, but your tone came off that way.....

you wanted a reason as to why you caught so much flack......it wasn't anything you said directly it was just the suggestion of your tone that made people think that's what you were getting at

Back