Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this rape?

my whole thing is you can deny sex as much as you want..

just be prepared to deal with whatever consequences those actions bring.....

if you know your man the type of nigga who like to play away games.....and he came to you first....
:shrug3:

i mean, most normal niggaz will cheat before they rape.....

here ya'll go with the black and white shit

ya'll went damn near a whole month without it but couldnt string together two consecutive months huh?

my whole thing is you can deny sex as much as you want..

just be prepared to deal with whatever consequences those actions bring.....

if you know your man the type of nigga who like to play away games.....and he came to you first....
:shrug3:

i mean, most normal niggaz will cheat before they rape.....
still dont get it. y dont ppl just leave? sexual incompatibility is a perfectly good reason to leave.

here ya'll go with the black and white shit

ya'll went damn near a whole month without it but couldnt string together two consecutive months huh?
da hell you talking about?

ya'll automatically jump to some of the craziest conclusions when it comes to topics like these

I'm off the whole rape shit. It's foul and shouldn't happen. So I'm no longer speaking on this.

On another note, Like I told someone yesterday. If it comes to the point where you are making excuses as to why you don't wanna have sex with your partner or the answer is almost no every time. That relationship is dead.

You are supposed to want to fuck your man. Vice versa. Headaches and sicknesses happen. Yea they do. We are human. I'm not about to be fucking when I feel like my stomach is about to fall out of my mouth. How sick can a mf be though. I got a child and at the time I was with his dad it was extremely rare I told him no. Yes, I was tired as shit. I still did it. Hell, I even had sex with him when I wasn't attracted to him as much as I was before.

At my lowest point in my life, I had sex with my man. I didn't want to be touched at all but I still had a man to please and he would've done the same. Shut his needs out for what? I wouldn't expect someone with a low sex drive to understand that though.

I'm off the whole rape shit. It's foul and shouldn't happen. So I'm no longer speaking on this.

On another note, Like I told someone yesterday. If it comes to the point where you are making excuses as to why you don't wanna have sex with your partner or the answer is almost no every time. That relationship is dead.

You are supposed to want to fuck your man. Vice versa. Headaches and sicknesses happen. Yea they do. We are human. I'm not about to be fucking when I feel like my stomach is about to fall out of my mouth. How sick can a mf be though. I got a child and at the time I was with his dad it was extremely rare I told him no. Yes, I was tired as shit. I still did it. Hell, I even had sex with him when I wasn't attracted to him as much as I was before.

At my lowest point in my life, I had sex with my man. I didn't want to be touched at all but I still had a man to please and he would've done the same. Shut his needs out for what? I wouldn't expect someone with a low sex drive to understand that though.
There's way too many topics going on in this thread which is the problem lol. What you're referring to is how I feel though so I agree. In regards to the picture posted THAT shit is jail time no if, ands, or buts about it.

yea...i kinda get your point, but seems like you knew issues were there but for the sake of the relationship, you still chose to have sex with him?

you didnt want to be touched by him at all, but you had sex with him anyway?

i hope you dont take this out of context, but im just trying to understand

yea...i kinda get your point, but seems like you knew issues were there but for the sake of the relationship, you still chose to have sex with him?

you didnt want to be touched by him at all, but you had sex with him anyway?

i hope you dont take this out of context, but im just trying to understand

It was issues there but why deny him sex just to create more issues?

I didn't wanna be touched or talked to period. It wasn't just by him, it was everybody.

It was issues there but why deny him sex just to create more issues?

I didn't wanna be touched or talked to period. It wasn't just by him, it was everybody.

and he knew this and still wanted to have sex?

maybe i am too passive...i mean, if i get the vibe that my girl is going through something, like i said earlier, i aint trying to slide my dick in her to cure her problems...now if she say something like "AP, know what would make me feel better? some of yo dick"...then yea...but if she doesnt seem like her normal self, i would just give her space until she feels better. I can still beat the brakes off the next day or two

and he knew this and still wanted to have sex?

maybe i am too passive...i mean, if i get the vibe that my girl is going through something, like i said earlier, i aint trying to slide my dick in her to cure her problems...now if she say something like "AP, know what would make me feel better? some of yo dick"...then yea...but if she doesnt seem like her normal self, i would just give her space until she feels better. I can still beat the brakes off the next day or two

He said he had something to make me feel better.

Back