Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is This Pastor Groping Ariana Grande?

this entire funeral reminds me of when you were young and parents threw a party for you and somehow it ended up being about them and their friends

So basically you're an optimist when it comes to men who prey on women.... Unless you see concrete evidence, it may not be as bad ass it seems.

I on the other hand am a pessimist. I strongly believe these dudes be scum and actively seeking out women they feel they can control into not speaking out....

I am even more pessimistic in my beliefs she dealt with that shit before and the uneasiness I picked up on was a sign of it running much deeper than homeboy accidentally getting caught up on the moment.

I can accept my role as a pessimist.

But you gotta ask why you willing to give dudes in power who routinely seek out and destroy seemingly susceptible women....

I mean, it's probably not a good idea to assume what I or others might think with regard to men who prey on women based on... in this case... one specific situation in which we can't even concretely say he was preying on a woman(since I would imagine that would actually involve intent which in this case hasn't been proven).

That's absolutely fair for you to be a pessimist about dudes (that you know and can prove are preying on women). No argument there if you accept your role as a pessimist in such discussions. I just don't start delving into the body language of someone in a situation in which she could have been reacting to more than one thing(in this case it could also have been to the corny and ill-timed joke).

I really don't have to ask myself the question you pose at the end of your post...because from what I know of myself....I don't "willingly" give dudes in power who routinely seek out and destroy seemingly susceptible women (I assume you meant to insert the word "leeway" or something similar in here) . Not quite sure how you can deduce that from my statements in this one instance...about a guy who we legit have zero evidence or even allegations that he routinely seeks out and/or tries to destroy seemingly susceptible women...for now....but yeah, I'm not going to tar one individual with a brush like it seems you and some others are kinda eager to do.
I'd rather wait and see what comes to play but it's 2018 and it seems people enjoy rushing to immediate judgement and condemnation nowadays.

so since no body else said it......

is she pedo bait?
i think she is.....she is put in front of us to ease pedo into everyday life.

maybe i need to make a thread about it so yall can see what i see

She's 25.
it is not about the age ....its her look.

she looks like a pre-teen the way shes built.
yet, she made to look extra sexy.

the ponytail and bang w/innocent look and you have pedo bait.

look hows shes dressed at a funeral.
look at how all the dudes are fawning over her.

you cant tell me she dont like 15

View attachment 69733
FOH. Just criticizing the youth like Tina Turner wasn’t rocking similar shit in her day. Shit still does

But was she rocking similar clothing in church, at memorial services, etc. back in her day?
To clarify-I ain't on board with criticism of Ariana for her outfit cos I'm not surprised some young singer like her would wear something short like that. It is what it is and ain't no reason to criticize her.

But was she rocking similar clothing in church, at memorial services, etc. back in her day?
To clarify-I ain't on board with criticism of Ariana for her outfit cos I'm not surprised some young singer like her would wear something short like that. It is what it is and ain't no reason to criticize her.
Like someone above said. This wasn’t no normal funeral. It was about celebrating Aretha’s life. I’m sure if Tina was there she’s be doing her and I’m sure Aretha would’ve had 0 problem with it

No. She look like a women in her 20s.

She does look hella young tho.

I never heard of her till that bombing in europe.

Plus she bought that wierdo w her. He funny on snl imo. Dude couldnt die his hair back to blk for the funeral tho. lol

Like someone above said. This wasn’t no normal funeral. It was about celebrating Aretha’s life. I’m sure if Tina was there she’s be doing her and I’m sure Aretha would’ve had 0 problem with it

True but i'm gonna guess Tina, being a black woman familiar with how people behave and react in a black church, even at 25/26 years of age, wouldn't wear a mini-dress to that(as dope as Tina's legs were and still are).
I got no problem with Arianas outfit but.... we know Aretha could throw shade with the best of em and I ain't gonna automatically say she'd have zero problem with it. Maybe her family or close friends like Smokey, Clive Davis, Gladys Knight etc might know better about how she'd feel about that tho.

Back